Could You Imagine the Uproar from the Right if Obama...

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Spent all the many many millions to go to Mar a Lago.

Fox news would devote a story to it everyday.

I guess I just forgot that the GOP doesn't have to follow the rules, they get to make up the rules as they go along. I'm sorry I forgot about that fact.

I guess I just forgot that the GOP doesn't have to follow the rules, they get to make up the rules as they go along. I'm sorry I forgot about that fact.

Obama's giving Iran $150b in unfrozen assets and sending $1.5b in cash via plane to Iran was horrible enough.Trump's trips are all within his budget.
Donald Trump: Iran got $150 billion and $1.8 billion in cash

You can whine about breaking "rules" but sane people have no clue what you are referring to. So when you post, please provide credible links so we know WTF you are talking about.

The government wastes billions each year. I don't really care if the guy with the most thankless job in the world wants to golf every weekend. Yeah, the fact that the right gives Trump a pass on the same things they criticized Obama on seems silly, but this is politics. Are we such children as to believe this isn't a thing?

Lol, what rules might that be?

Obama's giving Iran $150b in unfrozen assets and sending $1.5b in cash via plane to Iran was horrible enough.Trump's trips are all within his budget.

You can whine about breaking "rules" but sane people have no clue what you are referring to. So when you post, please provide credible links so we know WTF you are talking about.

....what the fuck? In which way does presidential leisure expenses connect with foreign policy???

Also, It was IRAN’S fronzen assets that Iran got back as part of the Iran Nuclear deal. There was zero American money to talk about here.

Last edited:

....what the fuck? In which way does presidentual leisure expenses connect with foreign policy???

Also, It was IRAN’S fronzen assets that Iran got back as part of the Iran Nuclear deal. There was zero American money to talk about here.

Right.

Funny you always assume th worst about Trump and always the best abuht Obama.

Fast and Furious. No scandal. Right?

....what the fuck? In which way does presidentual leisure expenses connect with foreign policy???

Right.

Funny you always assume th worst about Trump and always the best abuht Obama.

Fast and Furious. No scandal. Right?

...???? What assumptions? I stated facts.

Something is terribly wrong upstairs with you righties.

Yup pretty much you have no real response, because if Obama did this exact same thing you would be attacking him because the right did attack him for how he spent his leisure time.

We get it, the right will attack Obama for something and then Trump will go and do the same thing and not even a peep.

It's not like you'd be honest and admit a double standard...

....what the fuck? In which way does presidential leisure expenses connect with foreign policy???

Well you see the right needs to attack Obama about everything, THEN when Trump does those very same things the right responds EXACTLY how everyone in this post did!!!!

It's not like the right would actually keep it fair and balanced...

Yeah I remember when Fox News falsely reported that Obama was on a vacation that cost $200 million a day.

You call yourself a banker. Let's run with that.

As a banker what do you think would be more expensive?

Obama taking a separate flight from his husband to Hawaii or Trump just going to his own home? Mr. Obama taking her entire family to Africa for a month or Melania flying home to Florida with her husband?

If your counting the pennies like a real banker would which one is the cheapest?

Obama taking a separate flight from his husband to Hawaii or Trump just going to his own home? Mr. Obama taking her entire family to Africa for a month or Melania flying home to Florida with her husband?

If your counting the pennies like a real banker would which one is the cheapest?
Huh that doesn't even make sense. I get it, you can't criticize trump for anything. I get it, you un-relentlessly attacked Obama for 8 years over the stupidest things, then when Trump does the same thing or worse you try and brush it off like its no big deal.

If Obama were doing this every week then the right would be going apeshit, crying about how "Obummer" keeps wasting US tax dollars etc etc. BECAUSE you people did criticize Obama for how he spent his leisure time...

I love watching you people flail in a pathetic attempt to defend Trump.

Huh that doesn't even make sense. I get it, you can't criticize trump for anything. I get it, you un-relentlessly attacked Obama for 8 years over the stupidest things, then when Trump does the same thing or worse you try and brush it off like its no big deal.

If Obama were doing this every week then the right would be going apeshit, crying about how "Obummer" keeps wasting US tax dollars etc etc. BECAUSE you people did criticize Obama for how he spent his leisure time...

I love watching you people flail in a pathetic attempt to defend Trump.
You aren't really a banker are you? Are you even familiar with basic math?

Your homework assignment for tonight.

Calculate the amount of money spent sending a president to his home in Florida versus sending his family to Africa. Please calculate in your figures the amount of security needed for each trip. Show your work and good luck.

Who and What rules are referring? Yours?

Hell Trump would take his own plane but the SS won't allow it.

I have no problem with him going to Florida and I never had a problem with Obama either.

I did have a problem with Muchelle taking vacations, dragging her family with her, all over the world at tax payer expense.

Being President is one thankless job and anyone who is President needs to take their leisure anywhere they can.

How many MILLIONS were spent on his trip to Africa, or what was spent having 20 some limousines used to distract knowledge of which one he was in to buy ice cream? He never did anything to save you money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I remember when Fox News falsely reported that Obama was on a vacation that cost $200 million a day.

Post it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama was treated like a king in D.C. Not so for Trump.

Forum List

Back