Is the southern border secure? 'No, it's not,' President Biden says

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I guess he forgot to ask Mayorkas first.

WASHINGTON ― President Joe Biden said Friday he doesn't believe the U.S.-Mexico border is secure, giving an unusually blunt assessment on the state of surging migration as he pushes a deal in Congress for "massive changes" to address border security.

"No, it's not," Biden said when asked by a reporter whether the border is secure after he gave remarks before a bipartisan group of mayors at the White House. "I haven't believed that for the last 10 years, and I've said it for the last 10 years. Give me the money."

"I haven't believed that for the last 10 years, and I've said it for the last 10 years. Give me the money."

Gee, Joe, did Obama do what you did, and put the VP in charge of the border problem?

It's way too late for his 2024 campaign talking points. He knows the ads are coming soon, the images, his comments etc.

The worst policy on planet earth for a nation that is supposed to lead the world and keep it secure. I will support any democratic leader but poor policies must be called out.

What I found most disturbing is the senile sob couldn't even complete his thought. From your link:

"No. I've asked for thousands more of everything from judges to − anyway"

He bailed just like always when he loses his train of thought.

Forum List

Back