*Is This Important Enough That We Need This Now?*

• 1. *Yes.*

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • 2. *No*

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn right it's not in the Constitution, Sherlock.

Since when does something have to be in the constitution for it to be valid or true? You know something else that's not in the constitution? Drugs. Nothing there says anything about drugs. But we have laws against drugs. General elections aren't there either.

Sorry bout that,

1. You people should know, that all through your childhood you have to provide an *original copy* from the health department to different agencies, schools, etc. in order to get certain things done, thats required by law.
2. If he ever was able to do that, then there should be a half dozen *real birth certificate copies* floating around.
3. And they would come to light folks.
4. There is none.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obama could end this topic tomorrow, bury it, to never show up again.

But he can't.

Or doesn't want to.

As many before me have said, if he released his long form, the goofy birthers would claim it was a fake anyway and demand independent verification. Or they would not be satisfied with what was on it, and would demand more of his personal details. Because, for some silly ass reason, they want Biden to be President.

If they didn't get what they wanted from his BC, would they want his mother's BC next, since maybe somehow that would prove she couldn't convey citizenship onto him?

Haha, and you know what, I'm GLAD he isn't showing it, or the lack of it!!! Because Obama being president has done more for the conservative movement, gun rights movement and states rights movement than any politician in the last 25 years!!!:lol::lol:

Obama 4 more years!!!!!!!!!!

Do you really want him in for a second term, where he can sign numerous executive orders doing whatever he wants? He'll do that when there's no fear of being voted out. And there will be nothing anyone can do to stop him.

Everyone should just let this birther shit die, and work to finding someone better to replace him. From either side of the aisle.

Um....it is true. Google it. Abercrombie planned to destory the birther movement for the final time. Tried to find the documents. Not there. Ooops.

First of all, nobody is trying to destroy the birther movement. Birthers are like maniacs in poker. You don't try to beat them. You sit back and let them beat themselves.

There's no reliable source for this claim about Abercrombie not being able to find the birth certificate, it's all just he said, she said. And any reliable source explains that the truth is that he can't bring the forth any record because of state privacy laws.

Third, the birth certificate has ALREADY BEEN RELEASED. People just keep insisting on ignoring it.

Sorry bout that,

1. You know they can make foregeries, and did anyone wonder if he may be working on this?
2. It would have to be the proper paper, proper printing style, verifiable information, you know details that could be confirmed.
3. Details my friends, its all in the details, and so is the *devil*.
4. I think America needs the actual birth certificate right now, not some later date.:evil:
5. We really *NEED* to get this information, right now!!!!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is an unbelieveable level of idiocy.

And I am not sorry about that ;)

Sorry bout that,

1. You people should know, that all through your childhood you have to provide an *original copy* from the health department to different agencies, schools, etc. in order to get certain things done, thats required by law.
2. If he ever was able to do that, then there should be a half dozen *real birth certificate copies* floating around.
3. And they would come to light folks.
4. There is none.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let it go, Jim.

Even if somehow, someone found a smoking gun, Obama has enough lawyer friends to tie this up for well over two years.

Just work to find someone to beat him in 2012, from whatever side of the aisle you choose. Get out and campaign for them, persuade your neighbors to vote for them.

Going all in on something as stupid as the birther conspiracy is a sucker bet. Obama's backers will beat you as surely as if you were bluffing with a pair of fours.

Sorry bout that,

1. Thats why Obama has had to freeze *ALL* his records, in order not reveal that he never had a copy of the *original* birth certificate.
2. Because all through his life, he hasn't had one.
3. And all he has is a Hawaii document stateing he was *Live Birth*.
4. Which would have to also be in all his legal files in order to proceed with the proper paper work in any legal filings whatever they may be, passport, etc.
5. I don't know what he used for a *birth certificate* for the last 40 something years, but its for sure Hawaii Health Department never saw it, or do they have what he's been using over the years.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats why Obama has had to freeze *ALL* his records, in order to show that he never had a copy of the *original* birth certificate.
2. Because all through his life, he hasn't had one.
3. And all he has is a Hawaii document stateing he was *Live Birth*.
4. Which would have to also be in all his legal files in order to proceed with the proper paper work in any legal filings whatever they may be.
5. I don't know what he used for a *birth certificate* for the last 40 something years, but its for sure Hawaii Health Department never saw it, or do they have what he's been using over the years.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jim, please, just stop.

You know I'm talking to you as a friend. This issue is a dead horse, and you should stop beating it. His mother was a citizen, so he, by extension, is also a citizen. Nothing anyone can say will change that.

You need to redirect your energy into backing a candidate who can beat him in 2012, and send him back to the Chicago cesspool from whence he came. Let him go back there and be Rahm's Chief of Staff. That would be a far better punishment.

Regards,
Your buddy, The Rat

Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry Rat my friend, but I just focused my *Kings Judgement* on this matter, and have uncovered *ALL*.
2. It won't be long till all *the pawns* catch up.
3. And when it *ALL* comes to a head, thats where Obama will be weeping how he almost got away with it.
4. But, sooner or later it was bound to *ALL* come out, it just took me some time to ponder the facts.
5. Thats *ALL*.
6. Watch where this goes now, this isn't some small mesaage board, whats written here gets out my friend, I give Obama 3 months till this *ALL* comes to a head.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry Rat my friend, but I just focused my *Kings Judgement* on this matter, and have uncovered *ALL*.
2. It won't be long till all *the pawns* catch up.
3. And when it *ALL* comes to a head, thats where Obama will be weeping how he almost got away with it.
4. But, sooner or later it was bound to *ALL* come out, it just took me some time to ponder the facts.
5. Thats *ALL*.
6. Watch where this goes now, this isn't some small mesaage board, whats written here gets out my friend, I give Obama 3 months till this *ALL* comes to a head.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It probably will come to some kind of "a head".

And then the lawyers take over, and it all will be resolved sometime around 2017.

Are you willing to wait that long?

Get out and back someone to replace him before then. Otherwise, we're stuck with him.

SirRatintheHat
Mickey Mouse's Basement
Disneyland

Sorry bout that,

1. You know they can make foregeries, and did anyone wonder if he may be working on this?
2. It would have to be the proper paper, proper printing style, verifiable information, you know details that could be confirmed.
3. Details my friends, its all in the details, and so is the *devil*.
4. I think America needs the actual birth certificate right now, not some later date.:evil:
5. We really *NEED* to get this information, right now!!!!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If Obama actually had, or could obtain, his birth certificate, why would he not? If he does not, his chances for a win in `12, are sharply reduced I am thinking...

Sorry bout that,

1. *THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yes, it will.

Long after anything can be done about it.

Until then, let's just work on removing him the old fashioned way. Get him voted out, and back to Shitcago.

It will destroy the constant campaigner's ego.

1. Thats why Obama has had to freeze *ALL* his records, in order not reveal that he never had a copy of the *original* birth certificate.

You keep on harping on this idea of an "original" certificate. Are you trying to imply that he ought to produce the VERY FIRST certificate issued upon his birth? Because that's not only entirely unreasonable, but is entirely unnecessary. I don't have the "original" certificate issued upon my birth. The "original" was destroyed in a fire when I was about 3 years old. And I would venture to say that most people do not have their "original" either. I know that the only person in my entire family who has their "original" is my 15 year old brother. I also do not have my "original" social security card, nor even my original HS diploma. Everything I have are replacements.

What I do have is a certified copy of my birth certificate, from the state. A certified copy is a legal document with all the force of an "original" and fully suffices for every possible need. You mentioned earlier that an "original" certificate is needed for all kinds of things, including going to school. That's simply not true, otherwise I would have never been able to go to school. And the fact that Obama went to school also disproves your own argument. That is, unless you want to add to the depth of your conspiracy by claiming that instead of going to school he used a fake transcript, or that the conspiracy began all those years ago with school officials letting him in, all just in case he one day ended up running for President. But throughout all of this, your entire argument requires such a multiplicity of assumptions and "might bes/could bes" while offering no evidence whatsoever, and ignoring plain evidence to the contrary, that I would expect better critical reasoning skills from a 5 year old.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yes, it will.

Until then, let's just work on removing him the old fashioned way. Get him voted out, and back to Shitcago.

1. Nope, sooner, a lot sooner, you watch.:evil:
2. Also more laws will be in place that prevents him from running again in 2012.
3. And that will take place rather soon, like I said, in a few months, then it *ALL* will come to *a head*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yes, it will.

why will the truth come out?
It never has nor will about Bush's duty in the Guard, rumored drug use, etc.

And that story about Rush being Cheney's gay lover never has been proven nor disproven.

Sorry bout that,

You keep on harping on this idea of an "original" certificate. Are you trying to imply that he ought to produce the VERY FIRST certificate issued upon his birth? Because that's not only entirely unreasonable, but is entirely unnecessary. I don't have the "original" certificate issued upon my birth. The "original" was destroyed in a fire when I was about 3 years old. And I would venture to say that most people do not have their "original" either. I know that the only person in my entire family who has their "original" is my 15 year old brother. I also do not have my "original" social security card, nor even my original HS diploma. Everything I have are replacements.

What I do have is a certified copy of my birth certificate, from the state. A certified copy is a legal document with all the force of an "original" and fully suffices for every possible need. You mentioned earlier that an "original" certificate is needed for all kinds of things, including going to school. That's simply not true, otherwise I would have never been able to go to school. And the fact that Obama went to school also disproves your own argument. That is, unless you want to add to the depth of your conspiracy by claiming that instead of going to school he used a fake transcript, or that the conspiracy began all those years ago with school officials letting him in, all just in case he one day ended up running for President. But throughout all of this, your entire argument requires such a multiplicity of assumptions and "might bes/could bes" while offering no evidence whatsoever, and ignoring plain evidence to the contrary, that I would expect better critical reasoning skills from a 5 year old.

1. An *original* never leaves the Health Department, mine is still in thier hands, its never been in my hands, as is for everyone else, they keep them, and issue a *legal exact copy*.
2. Thats what I'm talking about, I know its very hard for you, but go read again what I wrote, you're not the only one.
3. You've been *pawned*.
4. Some health departments destroy the *originals* and keep everything on *micro film*.
5. That depends on the County you were born in.
6. Its not a across the board thing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Umm I was born before Health Departments existed.

And in KY health departments do not keep birth certificates they are kept by a dept of records or somesuch in the state capitol.

You do not impress me as knowing what you are talking about at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back