*Is This Important Enough That We Need This Now?*

• 1. *Yes.*

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • 2. *No*

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't have foreign military bases then. It could not have been in there. In modern times, however, it is law that a child born to a military family on a military base is a natural born US citizen, as that base is considered US property.

But unless I am really wrong...............Kenya isn't a US military base.

Coco Solo was a US military installation in the Panama Canal Zone. The Panama Canal Zone was a US territory at the time when John McCain was born.

Sorry bout that,

1. This thread will uproot Obama.
2. This will be the one looked at that will finally bring the truth into the light.
3. I say, "We As Americans need to demand to have an original copy, and NOW!!!!!"
4. If we let this go much longer he will find a way to make a real looking forged example then copy it, in an original sort of way.
5. Or at least a good enough one to fool the experts.
6. But you see, there has to be an *original non-copy* in the first place, and thats where the problem arises, that most here can't get thier minds a grip on.
7. You see, if "they", "they" being Hawaii Health Department, had an *original birth certificate*, to make a copy, then it would match anything that Obama could have made, or may make, so the problem is simple, Obama can't forge an *original non-copy*, because if there was *a* original in Hawaii, that is the Hawaiian Health Department, then "they" would have it, and they do not, so it can't just appear all of a sudden.
8. That's why Obama is toast on this, the only problem I see, is most people are just too limited mentally to see it yet.:evil:
9. I have to call, *Checkmate* on this now folks, sorry bout that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. You know they can make foregeries, and did anyone wonder if he may be working on this?
2. It would have to be the proper paper, proper printing style, verifiable information, you know details that could be confirmed.
3. Details my friends, its all in the details, and so is the *devil*.
4. I think America needs the actual birth certificate right now, not some later date.:evil:
5. We really *NEED* to get this information, right now!!!!:evil:

Regards, SirJamesofTexas

The State of Hawaii has certified the document. Your desire "to know" has no basis in law.

Get over it.

Or that his grandmother stated in an interview that "I was present at his birth". Note: She's never left Kenya in her entire life.

You know, this is a really good point. There's been at least a couple times when I have mentioned being present at my baby sister's birth. But truth is, I wasn't there. Slip of words, trying to simply refer to the fact that I recall the day she was born, hearing the message on the answering machine from my grandmother, telling us that she had been born and what her name was. But I can assure you that my baby sister was born in the United States. If she ever becomes President one day, I sure hope that nobody misrepresents my slips of the tongue as having some kind of meaning that isn't there.

We're dealing with master Satanists. The fact that there is no evidence just proves that it's all true.

His grandmother stated she was there at his birth, in Kenya. His family quickly did an affidavit stating it was simply a mistake in translation.

But...he could end all this nonsense by providing the original BC. His friend Neil Abercrombie tried to do that the past month. Shockingly, Neil found out it doesn't exist. Ooops!!!!:eek:

Sorry bout that,

1. You know they can make foregeries, and did anyone wonder if he may be working on this?
2. It would have to be the proper paper, proper printing style, verifiable information, you know details that could be confirmed.
4. I think America needs the actual birth certificate right now, not some later date.:evil:

Regards, SirJamesofTexas

The State of Hawaii has certified the document. Your desire "to know" has no basis in law.

Get over it.

Did you miss the news last week where the employees of the election commission there stated it was falsely certified, and that supervisors there told them political pressure would not allow them to admit that? That a sworn affidavit of one of those officials was signed, and.........oh, no, MSNBC didn't run it. Google it.

The Egyptian chaos and Super Bowl are overshadowing this BC news, but the last week has been interesting.

That little provision is in the United States Constitution, where, exactly?

What, that a US military facility in a US controlled region constitutes US soil? No, that's not in the constitution. It's in the book of "No shit Sherlock." Oh, and Title 8 of the US code.

Damn right it's not in the Constitution, Sherlock.

Then again...............neither is the part where the federal government can force by threat of fine/jail a private citizen to purchase a good or service from a private company. But Obama signed that into law.

Sorry bout that,

Regards, SirJamesofTexas

Get over it.

Did you miss the news last week where the employees of the election commission there stated it was falsely certified, and that supervisors there told them political pressure would not allow them to admit that? That a sworn affidavit of one of those officials was signed, and.........oh, no, MSNBC didn't run it. Google it.

The Egyptian chaos and Super Bowl are overshadowing this BC news, but the last week has been interesting.

i am aslo in pssoesion of a lot of super bowl tickets, first row. court-side. where the guys warm up hitting the ball with theri sticks, they sell for 1.000 euro.

Sorry bout that,

Regards, SirJamesofTexas

Get over it.

Blah blah blah. Accusations. No evidence for accusations. Blah blah blah.

Quick, bucs90, here's chance to buy those memorabilia sticks. I am sure L. K. will give you a bucs90 discount!

What, that a US military facility in a US controlled region constitutes US soil? No, that's not in the constitution. It's in the book of "No shit Sherlock." Oh, and Title 8 of the US code.

Then again...............neither is the part where the federal government can force by threat of fine/jail a private citizen to purchase a good or service from a private company. But Obama signed that into law.

Then again..neither is a permanent professional standing army under federal control which purchases military hardware with tax payer funding from private corporations.

Obama could end this topic tomorrow, bury it, to never show up again.

But he can't.

Or doesn't want to.

As many before me have said, if he released his long form, the goofy birthers would claim it was a fake anyway and demand independent verification. Or they would not be satisfied with what was on it, and would demand more of his personal details. Because, for some silly ass reason, they want Biden to be President.

If they didn't get what they wanted from his BC, would they want his mother's BC next, since maybe somehow that would prove she couldn't convey citizenship onto him?

Haha, and you know what, I'm GLAD he isn't showing it, or the lack of it!!! Because Obama being president has done more for the conservative movement, gun rights movement and states rights movement than any politician in the last 25 years!!!:lol::lol:

Obama 4 more years!!!!!!!!!!

Then again..neither is a permanent professional standing army under federal control which purchases military hardware with tax payer funding from private corporations.

Yeah, but.......the Army, guns, tanks, jets....that stuff is too cool to be unconstitutional!:eusa_angel:

Obama could end this topic tomorrow, bury it, to never show up again.

But he can't.

Or doesn't want to.

As many before me have said, if he released his long form, the goofy birthers would claim it was a fake anyway and demand independent verification. Or they would not be satisfied with what was on it, and would demand more of his personal details. Because, for some silly ass reason, they want Biden to be President.

If they didn't get what they wanted from his BC, would they want his mother's BC next, since maybe somehow that would prove she couldn't convey citizenship onto him?

Haha, and you know what, I'm GLAD he isn't showing it, or the lack of it!!! Because Obama being president has done more for the conservative movement, gun rights movement and states rights movement than any politician in the last 25 years!!!:lol::lol:

Obama 4 more years!!!!!!!!!!

You bet. That's why we have Obamcara, DADT, the same tax cuts for all Americans not just rich Americans, and so forth and so on. Yeah, good argument.

His grandmother stated she was there at his birth, in Kenya. His family quickly did an affidavit stating it was simply a mistake in translation.

And the Honolulu newspaper also published his birth announcement in 1961. Which is more reliable, a published newspaper dated within weeks of his birth, or the translation of an old woman 50 years later?

But...he could end all this nonsense by providing the original BC.

He's already done this, and people just keep rejecting it.

His friend Neil Abercrombie tried to do that the past month. Shockingly, Neil found out it doesn't exist. Ooops!!!!:eek:

Completely untrue. Once again, you're trying to shout at the top of your lungs in hopes that people will eventually believe it. But the facts dispute these wild claims.

Yes, the newspaper published it. My brother was born in Australia. My parents called my grandparents, and they called the newspaper to get it published. It happens a lot when kids are born out of country because parents want the keepsake of the news clip.

It's also been said Obama was born and brought back to Hawaii within days of being born. It's not hard to get a clip in the newspaper, ya know.

Sorry bout that,

1. Just keep this one word in mind, *original*, there can only be *one*.
2. If there was *one*, it would be in the public record by now.
3. A *live birth* record is not a birth certificate.
4. And neither is a *news paper*.
5. You people are so limited.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And the Honolulu newspaper also published his birth announcement in 1961. Which is more reliable, a published newspaper dated within weeks of his birth, or the translation of an old woman 50 years later?

But...he could end all this nonsense by providing the original BC.

He's already done this, and people just keep rejecting it.

His friend Neil Abercrombie tried to do that the past month. Shockingly, Neil found out it doesn't exist. Ooops!!!!:eek:

Completely untrue. Once again, you're trying to shout at the top of your lungs in hopes that people will eventually believe it. But the facts dispute these wild claims.

Um....it is true. Google it. Abercrombie planned to destory the birther movement for the final time. Tried to find the documents. Not there. Ooops.

The BC has been verified and certified.

You have your opinion, Bucs90, but who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back