• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bout that,

1. *THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yes, it will.

Long after anything can be done about it.

Until then, let's just work on removing him the old fashioned way. Get him voted out, and back to Shitcago.

It will destroy the constant campaigner's ego.

why will the truth come out?
It never has nor will about Bush's duty in the Guard, rumored drug use, etc.

And that story about Rush being Cheney's gay lover never has been proven nor disproven.

One day in the future, we will know the truth. Whether it's 2 years, 5 years, 20 years, the answer will come out. And it will most likely be that he was and is a citizen that was qualified to hold the office. The truth did come out about baby Bush. The Rather documents were a fake.

I never heard anything about Cheney and oxy-boy Rush. Do you have a link to anything I can look at about that? I would be interested in it.

Sorry bout that.

1. All proper documentation has been provided.
2. President Obama is the duly Constitutionally elected President of the United States.
3. Senator John McCain, who ran against President Obama, is a known Panamian National. He wasn't a Constitutionally viable candidate, and the Republicans, unconstitutionally ran him anyway.
4. It's insulting and un-patriotic to continue this nonsense. Especially during a war.

Sallow of the Wolf's Den.

"Proper documentation"? You couldn't get a drivers license in most states with a photocopy. Why is Obama so coy about the original? His reluctance to produce the document is irrational.

At first, I dismissed the birther stuff as nonsense. I assumed Obama was doing a Clinton-style political trap. Let the birthers cause havoc from 2008 to mid 2010. Keep putting out sly hints that he wasn't born here, and hope the right wing birther movement grow and grow and grows to a near fury. THEN.....about October 2010....burst the bubble, have the real, original birth certificate, and say "I've been worried about the economy this whole time while the GOP was worried about a birth place conspiracy. Here. This is the certificate. Now, can we move on to real issues" and the Dem's would've swept the 2010 elections and the GOP into near non-existence.

But that didn't happen. His refusal to nullify this issue is growing more and more suspicious.

Really;

Here is a fact for you; you have just as much documentation about Obama being born in this country as you do about any other candidate. You have never held, in your hand, a single original Presidental birth certificate; right? Right.

Okay, now for some reason, with the same amount of proof you have that any of the other 43 Presidents were born in the US; you are willing to say that the 44th was not born here. Why? Because of his name? Millard Fillmore sounds pretty strange for an American name too.

As for not wanting to produce it, he has produced just as much evidence of his birth as GWB produced of his discharge from the service and just as much proof of his birth in Connecticut. I would bet you think he was born in Texas.

You know just as much about 44 as you knew about the previous 43. I think its a matter of black and white.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. *THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yes, it will.

Until then, let's just work on removing him the old fashioned way. Get him voted out, and back to Shitcago.

And that story about Rush being Cheney's gay lover never has been proven nor disproven.

1. You're off topic.
2. So I'm going to have to call, *bullshit* on you.
3. Anyway, just for grins, Bush too had to supply a birth certificate record in order to run for President, I sure it was a slam dunk, as it should of been for Obama, if he had an actual real birth certificate to provide, seeing there is none, but he was supplied by Hawaii was some *hambone* *live birth* document, and soon his whole administration will be wiped out, all his history wil be over turned and soon, he will be the first President, with an *asterisk* next to his name, its just a matter of time before this catches up, and it really only depends on *the pawns* of this Country, will you be flamboozzled in this, and how long are you willing to be led astray?
4. I have a handle on this, you *pawns* need help and much more time for this to sink in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

yes, it will.

One day in the future, we will know the truth. Whether it's 2 years, 5 years, 20 years, the answer will come out. And it will most likely be that he was and is a citizen that was qualified to hold the office. The truth did come out about baby Bush. The Rather documents were a fake.

I never heard anything about Cheney and oxy-boy Rush. Do you have a link to anything I can look at about that? I would be interested in it.

1. No there will be no delay in this matter, I have focused my laser beam stare on *this matter*, and by *ALL* accounts I am not decieved in anything.
2. Obama can not produce *Any Form Of Legal Documentation* of his *birth certificate*, he only has a *hambone* *live birth* record, issued by some one or several people, in the records department in Hawaii.
3. Its only more or less, *Obama Is Alive*, and says he was born here.
4. Thats *ALL* it is, and some one or several people, within the Hawaiian records department is on the hook for this false recording.
5. That person or persons will have to be hauled into court as well, for what they have done is a servere crime in against *ALL* American's, giving a false witness is also immoral, and this will be the deciding factor why all this *house of cards* can not stand, and will crumble soon.
6. In the world and in America, there is a justice system, set up by man, men like myself, but also in the view of God, who's eyes are constantly roaming everything on the earth, God likewise has a *JUSTICE SYSTEM*, which is stronger and more accurate towards the truth, or lack thereof, so this injustice, and false record, for the use of aquiring a place of power, will have to be brought down, for God has to know what has taken place, and God himself, won't allow this injustice to prosper, and take hold in the affairs of man, so God will open the eye's of *the pawns* on a larger scale, and this injustice will be over turned, as it should for moral grounds, if nothing else, and for God to keep everything in order, and just among men, when man fails to do so himself.
7. The judges who govern this country are not blind to this what I am saying, *The United States of America Supreme Court* has to heed my words, and my words shall get to thier eye's, they have to bend to my will, and my words shall over come them, I am indeed more wise than the entire *American Supreme Court*.
8. This is where I have to call, *CHECKMATE* again, and *CHECKMATE* on the entire *UNITED STATES of AMERICA SUPREME COURT*.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Then again...............neither is the part where the federal government can force by threat of fine/jail a private citizen to purchase a good or service from a private company. But Obama signed that into law.

Then again..neither is a permanent professional standing army under federal control which purchases military hardware with tax payer funding from private corporations.

Yeah, but.......the Army, guns, tanks, jets....that stuff is too cool to be unconstitutional!:eusa_angel:

You kids and your toys.

Just because 'it's cool' doesn't mean it's constitutional.

Sorry 'bout that.

1. Texas sucks.
2. Texas elected a murderous traitor as govenor.
3. Texas is unamerican.
4. What are so many unamerican people doing on our land..especially with all the oil underneath.
5. You Texans should move to Mexico.

Regards,
Sallow of the Wolf's den.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry 'bout that.

1. Texas sucks.
2. Texas elected a murderous traitor as govenor.
3. Texas is unamerican.
4. What are so many unamerican people doing on our land..especially with all the oil underneath.
5. You Texans should move to Mexico.

Regards,

1. This folks, is evidence just how ignorant the average person in New York is.
2. Its been said, "Ignorance is Bliss", and what we are seeing here is a perfect example of that.
3. This person noticed I was from the Dallas area, and could only link several of his *pawn* ideas together, ideas broadcast by the liberal media, so instead of posting something about the topic of this thread, attacks myself, and my *GREAT STATE*.
4. This idiot then goes on to say, I should move to Mexico, damn thats just so pathetic, not even worth a response, really, what a total joke that sallow is.
5. Its a wonder why he posts in my threads, one time I mispelled his user ID, spelling it swallow, and he went into s tizzy fit, about how I was gay.
6. Why are you here sallow?:evil:
7. Don't you ever get enough of me beating you into the ground?:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that.

1. New York was one of the original 13 colonies, Texas was not.
2. Texas broke on the side of the South, during the civil war and got their collective asses kicked.
3. Texas again is talking seccession, apparently one ass kicking wasn't enough.
4. Learn how to spell, boy, it helps.

Regards,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that.

1. New York was one of the original 13 colonies, Texas was not.
2. Texas broke on the side of the South, during the civil war and got their collective asses kicked.
3. Texas again is talking seccession, apparently one ass kicking wasn't enough.
4. Learn how to spell, boy, it helps.

Regards,

1. Just *step off*.:evil:
2. You are not weclome in this thread.:evil:
3. You have nothing to offer.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that.

1. Big bad wolves beat down Sasquatches every single day of the week.
2. Big bad wolves don't need a welcome. We come. We take. You deal.
3. Big bad wolves don't care whether they have anything to offer. That's the beauty of being a big bad wolf.

Regards,

"Proper documentation"? You couldn't get a drivers license in most states with a photocopy. Why is Obama so coy about the original? His reluctance to produce the document is irrational.

At first, I dismissed the birther stuff as nonsense. I assumed Obama was doing a Clinton-style political trap. Let the birthers cause havoc from 2008 to mid 2010. Keep putting out sly hints that he wasn't born here, and hope the right wing birther movement grow and grow and grows to a near fury. THEN.....about October 2010....burst the bubble, have the real, original birth certificate, and say "I've been worried about the economy this whole time while the GOP was worried about a birth place conspiracy. Here. This is the certificate. Now, can we move on to real issues" and the Dem's would've swept the 2010 elections and the GOP into near non-existence.

But that didn't happen. His refusal to nullify this issue is growing more and more suspicious.

Really;

Here is a fact for you; you have just as much documentation about Obama being born in this country as you do about any other candidate. You have never held, in your hand, a single original Presidental birth certificate; right? Right.

Okay, now for some reason, with the same amount of proof you have that any of the other 43 Presidents were born in the US; you are willing to say that the 44th was not born here. Why? Because of his name? Millard Fillmore sounds pretty strange for an American name too.

As for not wanting to produce it, he has produced just as much evidence of his birth as GWB produced of his discharge from the service and just as much proof of his birth in Connecticut. I would bet you think he was born in Texas.

You know just as much about 44 as you knew about the previous 43. I think its a matter of black and white.

If Obama moved to Wisconsin he would not be able to get a drivers license. The state requires a certified copy of the birth certificate, not a colb, and actual bona fide real thing verifiable birth certificate. If he tried to get a license at the dmv with the colb they would send him out the door.

Certified birth certificate from another State or Territory of the United States, or a certificate of birth abroad issued by the U.S. Dept. of State (federal forms FS-545 or DS-1350). Canadian birth certificates are not accepted.

They dont accept anything less because of all the fraud that goes on. The real certificate is used to establish name and age, and verification of citizenship. I don't think someone who cannot even prove they qualify for a Wisconsin drivers license should be allowed to become the President.

Let's get this straight. The birfers have nothing now,had nothing in the past, and will have nothing in the future.

They simply can't stand Obama. Has nothing to do with a birth certificate.

Really;

If Obama moved to Wisconsin he would not be able to get a drivers license. The state requires a certified copy of the birth certificate, not a colb, and actual bona fide real thing verifiable birth certificate. If he tried to get a license at the dmv with the colb they would send him out the door.

Certified birth certificate from another State or Territory of the United States, or a certificate of birth abroad issued by the U.S. Dept. of State (federal forms FS-545 or DS-1350). Canadian birth certificates are not accepted.

They dont accept anything less because of all the fraud that goes on. The real certificate is used to establish name and age, and verification of citizenship. I don't think someone who cannot even prove they qualify for a Wisconsin drivers license should be allowed to become the President.

Gee, so we wouldn't have had a President until 1920 or so when Wisconsin started issuing driver's licenses? Who would be on our money? I guess we could all use dimes (FDR). Oh wait; he had polio and didn't have use of his legs.

That is a bizarre standard for the Presidency don't you think? Obviously not. :lol:

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes. - The Tamar Yonah Show - Blogs - Israel National News

See, Obama's grandmother said she was present for his birth in Kenya.

BUT the left has fixed this. How?

- The family signed an affidavit swearing this was simply a mistake in translation.

OH, ok then. Move along, nothing to see here folks.

Or that his grandmother stated in an interview that "I was present at his birth". Note: She's never left Kenya in her entire life.

You know, this is a really good point. There's been at least a couple times when I have mentioned being present at my baby sister's birth. But truth is, I wasn't there. Slip of words, trying to simply refer to the fact that I recall the day she was born, hearing the message on the answering machine from my grandmother, telling us that she had been born and what her name was. But I can assure you that my baby sister was born in the United States. If she ever becomes President one day, I sure hope that nobody misrepresents my slips of the tongue as having some kind of meaning that isn't there.

We're dealing with master Satanists. The fact that there is no evidence just proves that it's all true.

His grandmother stated she was there at his birth, in Kenya. His family quickly did an affidavit stating it was simply a mistake in translation.

But...he could end all this nonsense by providing the original BC. His friend Neil Abercrombie tried to do that the past month. Shockingly, Neil found out it doesn't exist. Ooops!!!!:eek:
These posts are an important example not just that CON$ lie, that's a given, but HOW CON$ lie. Now all CON$ know that there was some miscommunication during the interview with the grandmother and have used the edited portion where the mistranslation took place to make this claim. CON$ also know the mistranslation was corrected and the grandmother made it very clear that Obama was born in Hawaii.

But what all CON$ dishonestly leave out in their quotes and audio of the interview and try to mislead with their phony claims about an "affidavit" is that the interviewer, Ron McRae, was corrected ALMOST IMMEDIATELY in the interview once they realized he was in error. And McRae kept asking after the error and they kept correcting him over and over. Of course that part is always left out by CON$, and just in case someone heard that that it was a mistranslation, CON$ have their "affidavit" lie to cover that.

So this is the lesson, CON$ know they are lying and have additional lies to create DOUBT for people who might have been exposed to the truth.
Here is the unedited by dishonest CON$ audio of the interview:

http://s16v.com/americasright/8167169.wma

Here is the transcript of the interview:
MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?
OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.
MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?
OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.
MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.
OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.
MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.
OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

Last edited:
Really;

Gee, so we wouldn't have had a President until 1920 or so when Wisconsin started issuing driver's licenses? Who would be on our money? I guess we could all use dimes (FDR). Oh wait; he had polio and didn't have use of his legs.

That is a bizarre standard for the Presidency don't you think? Obviously not. :lol:

The writers of the Constitution didnt consider it bizarre. I think what's bizarre is a man who claims to have a birth certificate but won't spend a dime to photocopy it and show everyone where he was born. If a state requires proof before issuing lawful identification to whoever wants it, why wouldnt it require proof that someone is eligible before placing them on its presidential ballot? Simple really.

The writers of the Constitution didnt consider it bizarre. I think what's bizarre is a man who claims to have a birth certificate but won't spend a dime to photocopy it and show everyone where he was born. If a state requires proof before issuing lawful identification to whoever wants it, why wouldnt it require proof that someone is eligible before placing them on its presidential ballot? Simple really.

Did you vote in the last presidential election?

The questions have been answered, and the wonderers will have to continue wondering.

The Constitution--the last time I read it--didn't mention the Wisconsin DMV. Maybe there was an amendment?

The only thing simple seems to be your brain.

I'm not licensed by Wisconsin to drive my Mazda through Milwaukee. But I can. Because my state licensed me to drive. I'm guessing if Wisconsin didn't allow mixed race couples, Clearance Thomas would not be recognized as being married by Wisconsin according to you?

Federal law trumps state law. Always has, always will. President Obama, YOUR President, is the duly elected POTUS. I didn't vote for him; I voted for John McCain even though I knew it was a lost cause. But it is what it is; the sooner we get him out of office and tighten the budget up to at least some semblance of responsible spending; the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back