Corporate America and the min. wage....read on.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Listen, every time a business agree's to raise its min. wage or forced or take on mandatory ACA or do anything that is in the interest of labor...the offshoring of jobs threats all start to surface. Its a tactic that has worked and worked well since the gift came from Newt and the Clintons called NAFTA. Cheap labor is something all corporation aspire to exploit and gain profit. Trump himself who exports his goods to Mexico for manufactoring do so, FOR PROFITS...HIS WORDS NOT MINE. So pressing the panic button every time some poor working slob in this country is given a few extra coins and then blaming the poor slob for asking for a raise, is so unamerican and rather stupid...Because all the wealth in this country is going to the top 2%, for people like Trump....and because they may have to give up purchasing an island in some third world country to give some working class stiff a break in wages, lets not be so quick to cheer for these greedy bastards and hedge fund hogs.....if they could Kiosk burgers from Mumbai India, they'd do it.

Bottom line American workers, even if we were to agree to 1.50 an hour, laxed EPA regulations, no taxes they'd have to pay....THESE GREEDY BASTARDS WOULD STILL BARGIN THE POOR FROM OVERSEAS TO WORK FOR LESS.....SO STOP WITH THE BITCH AND MOANING.
upload_2016-5-13_10-30-41.png

our minimum wage is 5.50?
Hey nigga, you do realize minimum wage disenfranchises low skilled/poor workers?
Why do you hate the poor?

• Banned
Hey nigga, you do realize minimum wage disenfranchises low skilled/poor workers?

Listen up homie, remember the nigga you hate on today, will be sitting at your dinner table 2mar, asking you to pass the salt.....just ask you daughters!!

Listen up homie, remember the nigga you hate on today, will be sitting at your dinner table 2mar, asking you to pass the salt.....just ask you daughters!!
So you don't want to actually discuss the issue, you want to talk about my hypothetical daughters?
Are you saying every low skilled/poor person is black?
Damn nigga, you stupid as fuck

Listen, every time a business agree's to raise its min. wage or forced or take on mandatory ACA or do anything that is in the interest of labor...the offshoring of jobs threats all start to surface. Its a tactic that has worked and worked well since the gift came from Newt and the Clintons called NAFTA. Cheap labor is something all corporation aspire to exploit and gain profit. Trump himself who exports his goods to Mexico for manufactoring do so, FOR PROFITS...HIS WORDS NOT MINE. So pressing the panic button every time some poor working slob in this country is given a few extra coins and then blaming the poor slob for asking for a raise, is so unamerican and rather stupid...Because all the wealth in this country is going to the top 2%, for people like Trump....and because they may have to give up purchasing an island in some third world country to give some working class stiff a break in wages, lets not be so quick to cheer for these greedy bastards and hedge fund hogs.....if they could Kiosk burgers from Mumbai India, they'd do it.

Bottom line American workers, even if we were to agree to 1.50 an hour, laxed EPA regulations, no taxes they'd have to pay....THESE GREEDY BASTARDS WOULD STILL BARGIN THE POOR FROM OVERSEAS TO WORK FOR LESS.....SO STOP WITH THE BITCH AND MOANING.View attachment 74693

the offshoring of jobs threats all start to surface.

And automation.

Cheap labor is something all corporation aspire to exploit and gain profit.

Paying low-skilled workers $15 an hour does hurt profitability.

There is no reason to own and run a business if you cannot profit. I think the wage whiners should go to work for poor men. And then stfu.

Minimum wage in the US is not $5.50, it's $7.25
Australia is not $10.50, it's $17.29.

The cost of everything is much higher in Australia.

Why do you think Ford, GM, and Toyota are discontinuing auto production there?

Greed goes both ways. Those people doing a job worth $3 an hour, when they actually bother to show up for work, and getting $7 an hour demand $15 an hour because they want more money to spend and haven't a clue about how economics works are just as greedy as the company they work for. Outsourcing jobs may mean the company is paying what the job is worth rather than what some activist wants it to pay.

Bottom line American workers, even if we were to agree to 1.50 an hour, laxed EPA regulations, no taxes they'd have to pay....THESE GREEDY BASTARDS WOULD STILL BARGIN THE POOR FROM OVERSEAS TO WORK FOR LESS.....SO STOP WITH THE BITCH AND MOANING.View attachment 74693

And automation.

Seriously? Its called a living wage......and if anyone is guilty of getting high wages with very little skills, look at these over paid CEO's or half of management in this country...I personally work for some of the dumbest white mf's on the planet...so miss me on compensating folks for a honest days work....at least low skilled workers earn their effin money the hard way.....without daddies money, without being grandfathered or legacies in, and many without white skin privilege.

And automation.

Seriously? Its called a living wage......and if anyone is guilty of getting high wages with very little skills, look at these over paid CEO's or half of management in this country...I personally work for some of the dumbest white mf's on the planet...so miss me on compensating folks for a honest days work....at least low skilled workers earn their effin money the hard way.....without daddies money, without being grandfathered or legacies in, and many without white skin privilege.

Yes, the idea that low skilled workers deserve a "living wage" is one of the dumber ones I've heard lately.

And automation.

.I personally work for some of the dumbest white mf's on the planet
but you notice who is working for who.....just sayin....

For 7.25 an hour an employer should be satisfied with very minimal production if any. Don't expect me to work hard for that. You pretend to pay me I pretend to work.

Greed goes both ways. Those people doing a job worth $3 an hour, when they actually bother to show up for work, and getting $7 an hour demand $15 an hour because they want more money to spend and haven't a clue about how economics works are just as greedy as the company they work for. Outsourcing jobs may mean the company is paying what the job is worth rather than what some activist wants it to pay.

Spoken like a true white man....listen, employers have Options!!!! When you hire lazy motherfuckers, expect lazy mf's and you have the option to fire a mf....when you hire decent hard working people, who show not only loyalty to your brand but to you, you get profit and good customer feed back....you get this also by valuing your employees and paying them a decent wage. The company I work for, some overseas brand...could give a fuck and guess what, so do I

For 7.25 an hour an employer should be satisfied with very minimal production if any. Don't expect me to work hard for that. You pretend to pay me I pretend to work.
Thank you, the days of giving loyalty.....OVER!!!!!

Spoken like a true white man....listen, employers have Options!!!! When you hire lazy motherfuckers, expect lazy mf's and you have the option to fire a mf....when you hire decent hard working people, who show not only loyalty to your brand but to you, you get profit and good customer feed back....you get this also by valuing your employees and paying them a decent wage. The company I work for, some overseas brand...could give a fuck and guess what, so do I

Somehow I don't think your problem is your employer. If you want to examine your real problem, just stand in front of a mirror.

Forum List

Back