woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson

Attachments

• Nugent Zimmerman.jpg
    Nugent Zimmerman.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 164
Interesting that gunbroker.com reported the top bid at $65,000 before the gun was pulled by the auction site....

Interesting that gunbroker.com reported the top bid at $65,000 before the gun was pulled by the auction site....

Now that just ain't right.

When you hold an auction you should let people bid what they want, not pull guns on them and force the issue. :nono:

Maybe I should use that tactic on eBay. Boost my sales. :eusa_think:

One pile of human excrement buying a murder weapon from another pile of human excrement.

LMAO

The best part is that gz can't find anyone low enough to employ him. He's destitute.

LMAO even more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

One pile of human excrement buying a murder weapon from another pile of human excrement.

LMAO

The best part is that gz can't find anyone low enough to employ him. He's destitute.

LMAO even more!

But...but you are judging! Probably hating a little too.

I still agree with you.

I see GunBroker pulled the auction

But words out. So I'm sure he'll find a private auction or buyer

The response from libs on this forum and Democratic Underground were worth the price of admission though. Hilarious

LMAO

LMAO even more!

Hopefully Mr. Poopy Pants (I just gag every time I think about that pig sitting in his own pile of feces for days) wins with the highest bid, then puts a bullet in zimmermann's eye and turns it on himself. Now that would be a great day in America.

Nugent is not even close

Some guy named Racist McShootface has a $65 million bid on the gun

Perhaps Mr. Zimmerman will receive public assistance if he is unemployed, unless there is a charitable group to take up the slack.

You know, it never ceases to amaze me just how willing people are to believe anything just so long as it fits their preconceived notions and their biased narratives...

You'll forgive me if I don't take this story, from a politically biased web site, at face value. Especially when one considers that the likes of Donald Trump, Tamir Rice, Shaniqua Bonifa, and a Racist McShootFace also put in bids for the gun in question...

MIAMI — Bidding in an online auction for the pistol former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin appeared to have been hijacked by fake accounts posting astronomically high bids.

At one point early Friday, the bidding surpassed $65 million with the leading bidder using the screen name "Racist McShootFace." The site later showed that account had been deleted.

Other screen names of bidders on the site included "Donald Trump," ''shaniqua bonifa" and "Tamir Rice," the name of a black 12-year-old who was shot and killed by Cleveland police in 2014 while playing with a pellet gun...

Auction for gun that killed Trayvon Martin possibly hijacked

So, while I am no fan of Ted or George, I am even less of a fan of taking things at face value when they come from a source with a bias and agenda...

Perhaps Mr. Zimmerman will receive public assistance if he is unemployed, unless there is a charitable group to take up the slack.
I didn't think about that. Hey libs, how do you feel about your tax dollars supporting Zimmerman? Free food, free healthcare, subsidized housing, free daycare, and now he can share a bathroom with all your wives and little daughters. Karma is a bitch, lol.

Forum List

Back