Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

You've posted no evidence to support that claim, what you have posted is an opinion based on a willfully misrepresentation of those cases and laws.

You hate women and Gay Marriage?
Asked and answered.
Next assumption. ..

Your butthurt is showing

Maybe next time wear big boy pants instead of that dress.
There's that cowardly need to talk shit when you are getting your ass handed to you constantly.

And you cowardly could not show the falicy?
No need because it's obvious.
Fail.

They can say it, but done in an arbitrary fashion it can't stand.

Look at it this way

Blacks can use the restroom in the gym, but must use only the colored showers.

Go ahead, your logic will take us backwards 150 years
False! it's the lack of logic that you are showing that will take us back to the bad old daze.

And the lack of logic is???????

Awaiting the next Dawsism
Everything You post on this subject is based on knee jerk penis phobia, sheer emotion, and rationalization.
Each one is diametrically opposed to logic and reason.
What really makes me laugh is faulty logic regarding exclusions. I guess he think free speech means you can incite a riot. :laugh:

Free speech is not a civil right

Take a civics class.

So a state can exclude simalarily situated individuals?

You learned nothing from the same sex marriage USSC ruling?
What Does Free Speech Mean?

They can say it, but done in an arbitrary fashion it can't stand.

Look at it this way

Blacks can use the restroom in the gym, but must use only the colored showers.

Go ahead, your logic will take us backwards 150 years
False! it's the lack of logic that you are showing that will take us back to the bad old daze.

Everything You post on this subject is based on knee jerk penis phobia, sheer emotion, and rationalization.

Your emotional outburst is so Jim Crow like it's funny
The only emotion you have and will ever have the ability to draw out of me is laughter from gut busting gawfaws to snickers.

But no Christmas present?

Cheap bastard

What really makes me laugh is faulty logic regarding exclusions. I guess he think free speech means you can incite a riot. :laugh:

Take a civics class.

Read about constitutionally protected rights vs. Civil rights

Read and learn lil fella

Civil Rights vs. Civil Liberties - FindLaw

Pay special attention to the section on how we define discrimation.

And the section on magic restrooms (ok, I made that up)

In the cop's defense most lesbians look like men

You are too stupid to be one person. Most lesbians don't look like men. Apparently, you've never heard of "Lipstick Lesbians". Smoking hot women, who get dressed up and go clubbing. Most lesbians look like most other women. A few are very manish, just like a few gay guys are very fem. But the majority of them are people you have no idea about.

The only emotion you have and will ever have the ability to draw out of me is laughter from gut busting gawfaws to snickers.

Cheap bastard
Don't know the address of your local liquor store.

Cheap bastard

Good, it's high end, you couldn't afford it anyway.

Pop, you two most obvious fallicies are argument from ignorance
And argumentum ad populum with a little I ipsi dixit.

Definition of IPSE DIXIT

Arguing that a man with a dick is less simalar to a man with a dick, and more simalar to a woman with a vagina is

The falacy absurdumb

Heavy on the dumb and add an ass to the end.
You could have just said you have no clue about fallicies.
Instead of repeating one of your top 10.

Cheap bastard

Good, it's high end, you couldn't afford it anyway.
Wow another fallacy!

Take a civics class.

Read and learn lil fella

I know it's better than you do. that's how I you're wrong

Take a civics class.

Read and learn lil fella

I'd post a picture of a Dead Horse, but you'd just beat it.

Take a civics class.

Read and learn lil fella

Backing out again?

WOW - this has got to be just about the most over-stated OP post about an event this year....

Ud6krzOUaQiVrbx4IWkuzUrMD8vWr4qbG1wMtmWKQ94r7Doi6fybXXnACJoLFtKR-lol.png

Take a civics class.

Read and learn lil fella

Backing out again?

Give me a call when one of your male tranny buddies give birth

Or

You make an actual point.

Read and learn lil fella

Backing out again?

Give me a call when one of your male tranny buddies give birth

Or

You make an actual point.
I've made lot of actual points your willful inability to see the as such is not my problem.
who knows science being what it is a transgender may be able to give birth .
certain animals can switch gender when the need arises .
A little change in the dna and who knows.

7 Gender-Altering Animals
From the theater of ancient Greece to talent show TV, humans have a long and storied history of dressing up as the opposite sex.

But we’re not the only animal that’s good at gender alteration. We recently told you about female market squid who flash fake testes, probably to put the kibosh on unwanted male attention. Here are seven creatures who are great at pulling a sexual switcheroo.

Cuttlefish

Admit it: you alter your demeanor, a lot or a little, depending on who you’re with. Just about all of us do it. You’re just not as literal about it as a cuttlefish.

Male mourning cuttlefish actually show a different side of themselves depending on the company they’re with, especially if that company is mixed. A study out of Macquarie University in Sydney found that males can split themselves down the middle, appearing to be male on one side and female on the other. A male in between another male and a female will show his true male appearance to the female to flirt with her, while showing female colors to the male. That other male thinks he’s seeing two ladies (and no rival) and won’t realize that a budding romance is happening right in front of him.

Mr. Roper thinks something funny is going on here but has decided not to get involved.

Garter Snakes

Of all the animal romance rituals, the snake mating ball is certainly one of the most visually arresting, if not downright orgiastic-looking. Guaranteed to give the ophidiophobic a few nightmares, it’s also a squirmy stage for some clever sexual charades.

Red-sided garter snakes in a mating ball in Manitoba, Canada. Photograph by Norbert Rosing, National Geographic
In Manitoba, Canada, which has the highest concentration of garter snakes in the world, males emerge from hibernation slowly and groggily after eight months in the chilly ground. Pokey they may be, but they’re still on high alert for females to mate with. Some males, though, mimic female behavior at this time.

Researchers think that’s because females have a couple of survival advantages. When females emerge, they are quickly mobbed by male suitors, as are the female-mimicking “she-males.” The snakes at the center of mating balls are protected from predators (birds seek out the groggy males). Plus, all that transferred body heat allows the she-males to warm up more quickly and become fleeter of foot — well, maybe not foot– to avoid becoming lunch.

Snake in the grass? Perhaps. But one that lives to slither another day.

Spotted Hyena

It’s not just the males of the animal kingdom that adopt opposite sex traits. Female spotted hyenas are socially dominant, larger, and more aggressive than the males.

Spotted hyenas in Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya. Frans Lanting, National Geographic
But it’s not only their behavior that’s masculine. Their clitoris is so enlarged it’s often referred to as a pseudo penis. It’s capable of erection, and the female has sex, urinates, and gives birth through it. Females also have a structure that looks remarkably like a scrotum. Even close up, it can be hard to distinguish a female from a male.

There are theories but no definitive reason for the female hyena’s pseudo penis.

“OMG, cool!” probably doesn’t count.

African Bat Bug

The African bat bug sucks the blood of bats (and sometimes bites humans). Cool enough, but even more intriguing, bat bugs have a serious game of strategy going on around their safety and sexual identity. Like bedbugs, bat bugs practice “traumatic insemination,” in which males stab females in the abdomen with needle-like penises and inject sperm directly into the bloodstream, which can harm the female. Males sometimes do this to each other as well.

To protect themselves, females developed paragenitals, a funnel-like genital opening that guides the penis to an area filled with immune cells. Males, then, developed their own version of these paragenitals. Then the females started imitating the more successful male imitations of the female paragenitals. (See pictures: “‘Torture’ Phalluses Give Beetles Breeding Boost.”)

Females imitating males imitating females sounds like it could get seriously confusing. It calls to mind Dr. Seuss’ Sneetches, who changed their appearance so often they couldn’t tell “which one was what one or what one was who.”

But it can’t be too perplexing: The bat bugs continue to reproduce.

Anemonefish, Parrotfish, and Hawkfish

Some animals don’t just appear to change genders—they actually turn into the opposite sex. Clown anemonefish all start out as male. If the female dies, the dominant male can change sex and become female. Another male will become the dominant male.

A stoplight parrotfish swims in Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Belize. Photograph by Brian Skerry, National Geographic
Parrotfish start out as male or female but have sex organs of both sexes; they are protogynous hermaphrodites, meaning they can change from female to male. Some females will become supermales: larger males with brilliant, lively coloring.

Hawkfish in the wild have been shown to be capable of “bi-directional” sex change, going from female to male and back again.

Kind of poetic that the ocean is home to such elegant gender fluidity.

Follow Liz Langley on Facebook and Twitter.
7 Gender-Altering Animals

Are you transitioning into a cuddlefish lil fella?

Here's a clue for Ya Superstar

If nature determines that Homo Sapiens need to change gender to survive their conditions, it will be Nature and not a surgeon that will do that.

Did you note yet that these esteemed surgeons don't actually create a female when they slice and dice the dick?

They simply create an altered male.

HUH, not anything like a cuddlefish at all. Aye lil fella?

If nature determines that Homo Sapiens need to change gender to survive their conditions, it will be Nature and not a surgeon that will do that.

Did you note yet that these esteemed surgeons don't actually create a female when they slice and dice the dick?

argumentum ad ignorantiam

FALSE DILEMMA

argumentum ad ignorantiam

FALSE DILEMMA

Poor dickless Dawes. Looking for a male tranny to have his love child, and here I go spoiling his fantasy by informing the lil fella, they're just altered dudes.

Sorry dickless, maybe next life? (That is if you ever get a life to begin with)

Forum List

Back