Dear Target, you made a mistake

rvJ1sbc.jpg

How would forcing them to use the ladies room prevent anything you've complained about?

Come now, perhaps you didn't read my OP closely enough:

"And for those rare cases say, Buck Angel for example (if you don't know who "he" is, Google "him"), "he" cannot be used as a means to set the standard for everyone else. It is supposed to be that conundrum, that trap; the counter to the argument that a person should use the bathroom that matches the gender on their birth certificate, in which someone will ask, Buck Angel is a biological female, which bathroom should "he" use? While Buck Angel is a biological female, "he" looks, for all intents and purposes, like a man on the outside, shouldn't "he" be using the women's restroom? In "his" case, using the men's bathroom would arouse (oops) no suspicion whatsoever, there's always a stall in the back, and nobody would be any the wiser. In this instance, "his" case is the exception, not the rule."

I'm not being irrational here. I'm willing to make some unique exceptions. It's not the transgender people who are the problem, it's the transgender people who aren't transgender who are nothing but sick, twisted men looking for ways to get into the bathroom with little girls or women to take advantage of them.

Targets biggest mistake is that the rule is arbitrarily applied.

They have no idea which customers are transgender or a simply cross dresser

Oops, that's gonna hurt

I'm not being irrational here. I'm willing to make some unique exceptions. It's not the transgender people who are the problem, it's the transgender people who aren't transgender who are sick, twisted men looking for ways to get into the bathroom with a little girl or a woman and take advantage of them.
The predators are gonna do what Dennis Hastert and Sandusky did become a coach,,,or a pastor or a scout leader ...not a fake tranny LOL

Forum List

Back