Today Daily Petty ass Outrage: Person fired for refusing to remove bible versus from desk

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
See because you're supposed to follow the rules unless you can state why your God would say Fuck the Rules

...Oh and what makes this even better RWNJ crybaby material? This person is a Marine. PERFECT mix of Religion "persecution" and herofication of the Military in general. Lets go to Fox News.

Marine court-martialed for refusing to remove Bible verse | Fox News

1432912537067.jpg

A United States Marine was convicted at a court-martial for refusing to remove a Bible verse on her computer – a verse of Scripture the military determined “could easily be seen as contrary to good order and discipline.”

The plight of Lance Corporal Monifa Sterling seems unbelievable – a member of the Armed Forces criminally prosecuted for displaying a slightly altered passage of Scripture from the Old Testament: “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”

Sterling, who represented herself at trial, was convicted February 1, 2014 in a court-martial at Camp Lejune, North Carolina after she refused to obey orders from a staff sergeant to remove the Bible verses from her desk.

She was found guilty of failing to go to her appointed place of duty, disrespect toward a superior commissioned officer, and four specifications of disobeying the lawful order of a noncommissioned officer.

It's all about bossing you around when you're in the military. Good thing I didn't have to go.

I bet the Koran would have been different. Good for her for standing up to Her beliefs. Now if it was a government computer well rules are rules.

I bet the Koran would have been different. Good for her for standing up to Her beliefs. Now if it was a government computer well rules are rules.
how'd I know you'd say that?
btw you a re full of shit.
the military is all about conformity to their standard and following orders,
the Koran would get the same treatment.
for all we know she might have done that to get of the army.
wouldn't be the first time someone's used a religious dodge to get out.

Since you know I was going to say that. What I'm thinking right now?

See because you're supposed to follow the rules unless you can state why your God would say Fuck the Rules

...Oh and what makes this even better RWNJ crybaby material? This person is a Marine. PERFECT mix of Religion "persecution" and herofication of the Military in general. Lets go to Fox News.

1432912537067.jpg

A United States Marine was convicted at a court-martial for refusing to remove a Bible verse on her computer – a verse of Scripture the military determined “could easily be seen as contrary to good order and discipline.”

The plight of Lance Corporal Monifa Sterling seems unbelievable – a member of the Armed Forces criminally prosecuted for displaying a slightly altered passage of Scripture from the Old Testament: “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”

Sterling, who represented herself at trial, was convicted February 1, 2014 in a court-martial at Camp Lejune, North Carolina after she refused to obey orders from a staff sergeant to remove the Bible verses from her desk.

She was found guilty of failing to go to her appointed place of duty, disrespect toward a superior commissioned officer, and four specifications of disobeying the lawful order of a noncommissioned officer.

Funny. It seems the military under the current CIC is picking winners and losers when it comes to religious rights.

Sikh Soldiers allowed to serve, retain their articles of faith | Article | The United States Army

Since you know I was going to say that. What I'm thinking right now?
nothing as usual ...

1432912537067.jpg

You're a friggin moron. If I was her I would put up more versus just to piss the shy off.

1432912537067.jpg

Someone had a wild hair up their ass. The military is full of illiterate power hungry fuckers that barely made it out of high school. The military is the only place they can exist and prosper. There is a rule in the military. Basically even if the superior ranking person is wrong the subordinate must obey the command.

No, I seen this story on Fox News, she shared a cubicle with another soldier, she had the phrase printed out in several spots on her cubicle, she was ordered to take it own, refused so one day they were removed for her, she then made HUGE copies of them and posted them all over her cubicle. She was again ordered to remove them, and again refused. At which point she was court martialled.

This isn't about religious freedom, it's about refusing to follow orders.

She should have remove the signs then went through the legal process of appealing the order. This is what happens when people don't understand obeying a lawful order vs refusing to obey an unlawful order.

1432912537067.jpg

You're a friggin moron. If I was her I would put up more versus just to piss the shy off.
that's never worked before ,why do you think it would now ?
oh! that's right, you don't think.

Forum List

Back