Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is what your idiotic bathroom paranoia is causing

Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man | The Daily Liberator

And this is one of the predominant debates in our country right now. There is no need to worry about Wall Street screwing the people or the Middle East and festering religious terrorism...worry about the person in the stall next to you.

PANIC!!!!

Only time I am going to worry about someone in the stall next to me is if I can not find a unisex bathroom and the person in the next stall is toe tapping secret lovers while peeping through a glory hole at me...

As for the article and the OP the reality is this country is nuts.

You have people suing gun manufactures and snapchat for the stupidity of their users or those that bought their product, so it does not surprise me someone will be policing the restroom and wondering if that is a male or female going into the correct restroom...

Her being a lesbian is going to be the main argument of why they mistaken her, but still it is stupid...

The Daily Liberator reprint from the Free Thought Project.

Can you do better?

This is what your idiotic bathroom paranoia is causing

Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man | The Daily Liberator

And this is one of the predominant debates in our country right now. There is no need to worry about Wall Street screwing the people or the Middle East and festering religious terrorism...worry about the person in the stall next to you.

PANIC!!!!

Where the hell did this happen? Couldn't find any details online

If I was on a jury in a murder trial involving someone who got pissed off at, and murdered, some typical USMB LWNJ pervert, I would not hesitate to convince the rest of the jurors to find the hero innocent.

most lesbians do not dress like men....typical stereotype

Doesn't matter how they dress. It's a stupid law. Stupid people trying to enforce it. Stupid situation to start with. If anyone is that worried about where trans people pee, they need to get a life.

most lesbians do not dress like men....typical stereotype

Doesn't matter how they dress. It's a stupid law. Stupid people trying to enforce it. Stupid situation to start with. If anyone is that worried about where trans people pee, they need to get a life.

That goes both ways Sparky, why are liberals so worried about letting them use the wrong bathroom? Get a life.

Forum List

Back