Dear Target, you made a mistake

I went into a Target yesterday with the sole intention of seeing for myself. There were no gender neutral bathrooms and while I suppose that if I wanted to use the ladies room, they might have let me, there was no sign saying so.

I am not advocating that we go easy on Target, there has been a long standing reason for us to boycott them. I have been boycotting them for almost two years now, but I think that this whole issue has been over hyped.
No it hasn't. That's exactly the point. This incremental progression of the patently insane LGBT cult has been consistently UNDER hyped when it comes to allowing the outraged opposition a voice. Our voices have been completely dismissed, squelched, gagged, buried, shoved under, blackmailed, threatened, beaten up and made an example of...

The fact that a million signatures pledging to boycott Target were gotten so swiftly means that there is a voice not being heard. You will hear that voice now and it will be screaming from the rooftops THIS FAR AND NO FARTHER! In fact, there may be some ground lost to the cult of LGBT on this one on other fronts because of their audacity and refusal to check their own momentum out of respect even for women and girls..

I went into a Target yesterday with the sole intention of seeing for myself. There were no gender neutral bathrooms and while I suppose that if I wanted to use the ladies room, they might have let me, there was no sign saying so.

I am not advocating that we go easy on Target, there has been a long standing reason for us to boycott them. I have been boycotting them for almost two years now, but I think that this whole issue has been over hyped.
No it hasn't. That's exactly the point. This incremental progression of the patently insane LGBT cult has been consistently UNDER hyped when it comes to allowing the outraged opposition a voice. Our voices have been completely dismissed, squelched, gagged, buried, shoved under, blackmailed, threatened, beaten up and made an example of...

The fact that a million signatures pledging to boycott Target were gotten so swiftly means that there is a voice not being heard. You will hear that voice now and it will be screaming from the rooftops THIS FAR AND NO FARTHER! In fact, there may be some ground lost to the cult of LGBT on this one on other fronts because of their audacity and refusal to check their own momentum out of respect even for women and girls..

With respect, I disagree. In the real workd, there just aren't a lot of Transgendered people out there. Is there reason to be concerned? Yes, of course. Is there reason to boycott Target? Yes, several good reasons. But unless you live in a major progressive run city, it isn't likely that you will actually see it happen. Not in the real world.

Boycott schmoycott... they have good prices. I'll go there when needed.
You'll be happy to know that you will have more room in the aisles to shop. Less crowded aisles may mean one day in the distant future, business might start trickling back for those few hardy women willing to brave strange men leering at them and their daughters in bathrooms.

Forum List

Back