Cop In Chicago Shot Negro. Was It Murder?

don't know , I'd say that he wanted to do some shooting , maybe he did lose self control or went crazy . How many of the other cops even drew their guns .

Cop In Chicago Shot Negro. Was It Murder?

Yep...

Nope. Admittedly, they could have tazed him instead. But you can't murder an armed criminal with the potental of causing death or injury. The worst you could call it is a bad judgment call. Which given the amount of shit the police no doubt deal with on a daily basis, you can't really fault them for. Also, I am reminded of that negro criminal in Fugerson. If you are a criminal and committing criminal acts, especally against the police, your life is in your own hands. Also, did you see the thing about some Jewish doctor who tried to stop some negro from abducting some drunk White girl? If the negros gun apparently didn't jam and he shot the guy in the head and killed him, THAT would have been murder.

You may have seen the thing on the news yesterday where a cop in Chicago was charged with shooting down a negro about a year ago. Was it murder? Well the negro had a knife. Before the cop who shot him showed up, there were other police around. No doubt there had been many calls by the police there for the negro to drop the knife. Which the negro obviously ignored. Well when the other cop showed up and blasted him, the negro didn't ignore that. That wasn't murder. That was a cop in a virtual war zone taking out the trash. Besides, maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop. Or maybe it thought that if it survived, it could sue the city for a shitload of money because of excessive force. Just as many other negros do when they fail to obey lawful orders. What do you think.

Do us a favor. Grab your phone and head to town. When you see a black person.....any adult......male or female.......turn on your video camera.

Then, approach the black person and say "Hello....I would like to get a negro's perspective on the shooting that happened in Chicago. You are a negro....what do you think?"

I dare ya. Bitch.

A 3" knife is not a weapon when its more than 20 feet away.

Indeed, going up against cop armed with a gun and a taser means the 3" knife was no weapon at all.

There were no calls for the kid to put the 3" knife down. There are no laws against a kid having a 3" knife.

It was an execution. Cop pulled up and within 30 seconds, started shooting. He could have shot him once. While that would have been way too much force under those circumstances, it certainly shows just how whacked that cop is.

The cop is supposedly trained. As such, its obvious he had no control over the situation - a kid dancing in the street, and even less control over himself.

The cop murdered a kid for jay walking.

He deserves the death penalty though I don't know if Illinois has it.

I don't know what the exact circumstances were. But the negro had a knife. All knives are dangerous. Also, if he was just J walking, what were the other police doing there. And with the other police there, what do you think they were doing. Calling out suggestions like, "I don't think you should be waving that knife around!" Also, if you feel the need to shoot somebody, it doesn't make any difference how often you shoot at them. Because when you shoot at somebody, the objective is to kill them.

Well, 16 shots is overkill..........but he was jacked-up on PCP and not following intructions and had a knife and was walking down a 4 lane street after breaking into vehicles.......so I say involuntary manslaughter.

But that's just me.

The guy was a criminal with a knife. Given all of the other crimes going on in the city committed by negros, I wouldn't even call it mansalughter. I would call it doing your job.

looked to me that the kid tried to avoid the cops as he was running but was also veering away from the cops . After the first couple of hits out of 16 hits the kid was on the ground so he was STOPPED and didn't deserve more slugs because he was NO danger to anyone . Don't know if its murder but sure looked like murder to me .

Maybe the cop didn't think he was a very good shot and just wanted to be sure that he wasn't playing possum.

If someone breaks into my house, I shoot until they are down. Anything after that, a homeowner can be charged in many states with murder if ballistic tests show that you continued to plug them after they are down.

In some states, it is probably illegal to even shoot a burglar. Though some years ago, I saw a thing on TV about some negro who used to be some official in some sort of anti-gun organization. Apparently one night some kids decided to sneak into his yard and take a dip in his pool. (Though it wasn't my idea, I myself did that as a kid once) The negro anti-gun guy shot and killed one of the kids out having a little mischevious fun. Apparently that was ok.

If someone breaks into my house, I shoot until they are down. Anything after that, a homeowner can be charged in many states with murder if ballistic tests show that you continued to plug them after they are down.
think this was on a public street , not anyones private residence . And it was a public employee , cop that has rules on him . Kid wasn't even headed in the cops direction , looked like the kid was trying to keep away from the cops .

He should have ran faster.

think this was on a public street , not anyones private residence . And it was a public employee , cop that has rules on him . Kid wasn't even headed in the cops direction , looked like the kid was trying to keep away from the cops .

He should have ran faster.

Run.

Should have run faster.

Thank me later.

You may have seen the thing on the news yesterday where a cop in Chicago was charged with shooting down a negro about a year ago. Was it murder? Well the negro had a knife. Before the cop who shot him showed up, there were other police around. No doubt there had been many calls by the police there for the negro to drop the knife. Which the negro obviously ignored. Well when the other cop showed up and blasted him, the negro didn't ignore that. That wasn't murder. That was a cop in a virtual war zone taking out the trash. Besides, maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop. Or maybe it thought that if it survived, it could sue the city for a shitload of money because of excessive force. Just as many other negros do when they fail to obey lawful orders. What do you think.

Do us a favor. Grab your phone and head to town. When you see a black person.....any adult......male or female.......turn on your video camera.

Then, approach the black person and say "Hello....I would like to get a negro's perspective on the shooting that happened in Chicago. You are a negro....what do you think?"

I dare ya. Bitch.

First all, blow me. Secondly, how about I go to the southern border and find some mexicans entering the U.S. illegaly and video them as I tell them, "You aren't supposed to enter the U.S. like that."

It also matters which shots were fatal. The first couple...or the follow ups. If first shots killed him...it probably won't stick as murder because the first shots might be justified. Barely. But in court who knows.
looks like the first couple of shots knocked the kid down and he was on the ground . No reason to keep plugging the kid . The kid was STOPPED and lying on the street Bucs .

What is all this "kid" shit. Inless the suspect was clearly a child, he was fair game.

There were already two cops who were watching the dude as he walked down the street, and they had weapons drawn and were watching him closely.

The cop that shot the young man pulled up, jumped out of his car, and started emptying his gun into the young man (who was still a good distance away) within 15 seconds of exiting his vehicle.

Now, I worked on the Security Force while I was stationed in Newport RI, and know that when you first arrive on the scene, you need to take some time to assess the situation, and you should also ask the police who are ALREADY ON SCENE what is going on and how they want to handle it.

And, for those of you who think that a person with a knife is dangerous when going up against someone with a gun, I would recommend that you watch Mythbusters sometime, because they did a check on this, and in order for a person with a knife to be able to get to a person with a gun before they are shot, the person with the knife has to be within 10 ft, or throwing the knife, to have any chance against a gun.

The young man was farther than 30 ft away, and there were already 2 officers who had him in their sights.

Yes, the reaction of this cop is over the top, and he should go to trial for murder. Doing a double tap, or even up to 4 shots is sufficient, you don't need to shoot them 16 times.

It also matters which shots were fatal. The first couple...or the follow ups. If first shots killed him...it probably won't stick as murder because the first shots might be justified. Barely. But in court who knows.
looks like the first couple of shots knocked the kid down and he was on the ground . No reason to keep plugging the kid . The kid was STOPPED and lying on the street Bucs .

What is all this "kid" shit. Inless the suspect was clearly a child, he was fair game.
17 year old is a kid , call him a kid criminal / thug and that ok with me . Call him anything you like but that's not the issue . Issue is that he was dropped and laying on the the ground after a coupla hits and that's when the shooting should have stopped because the 'kid' was STOPPED . And even stopping him with gunfire is questionable as no ones life was in danger as the 'kid' was running and veering away from the cops 'Freemind' .

I dare ya. Bitch.

First all, blow me. Secondly, how about I go to the southern border and find some mexicans entering the U.S. illegaly and video them as I tell them, "You aren't supposed to enter the U.S. like that."

That's gay. You are getting hard by typing the word "negro" over and over because you are afraid to use it in real life. You are clearly a pussy.

Last edited:
There were already two cops who were watching the dude as he walked down the street, and they had weapons drawn and were watching him closely.

The cop that shot the young man pulled up, jumped out of his car, and started emptying his gun into the young man (who was still a good distance away) within 15 seconds of exiting his vehicle.

Now, I worked on the Security Force while I was stationed in Newport RI, and know that when you first arrive on the scene, you need to take some time to assess the situation, and you should also ask the police who are ALREADY ON SCENE what is going on and how they want to handle it.

And, for those of you who think that a person with a knife is dangerous when going up against someone with a gun, I would recommend that you watch Mythbusters sometime, because they did a check on this, and in order for a person with a knife to be able to get to a person with a gun before they are shot, the person with the knife has to be within 10 ft, or throwing the knife, to have any chance against a gun.

The young man was farther than 30 ft away, and there were already 2 officers who had him in their sights.

Yes, the reaction of this cop is over the top, and he should go to trial for murder. Doing a double tap, or even up to 4 shots is sufficient, you don't need to shoot them 16 times.

Did the negro have a sign on his back that said, "YOUNG MAN"? As far as the cop asking what was going on, he was probably listening to everything on the raido and knew what was going on. Also, as I told someone else, maybe the cop was a bad shot and needed to shoot a lot to make sure.

Did the negro have a sign on his back that said, "YOUNG MAN"? As far as the cop asking what was going on, he was probably listening to everything on the raido and knew what was going on. Also, as I told someone else, maybe the cop was a bad shot and needed to shoot a lot to make sure.

You've said that same stupid thing twice. You must be proud.

The cop shouldn't have shot him, 2 other cops already had the person in their sights.

And, 15 seconds isn't enough time to figure out anything, even if you had been listening in on the radio.

17 year old is a kid , call him a kid criminal / thug and that ok with me . Call him anything you like but that's not the issue . Issue is that he was dropped and laying on the the ground after a coupla hits and that's when the shooting should have stopped because the 'kid' was STOPPED . And even stopping him with gunfire is questionable as no ones life was in danger as the 'kid' was running and veering away from the cops 'Freemind' .

Maybe the cop just figured that by killing the negro, he was doing the world a favor. Which he was. How many shot people do you think the cops run across in Chicago. Maybe he thought he was doing the "good negros" a favor too.

Forum List

Back