Cop In Chicago Shot Negro. Was It Murder?

freemind

Nov 6, 2015
You may have seen the thing on the news yesterday where a cop in Chicago was charged with shooting down a negro about a year ago. Was it murder? Well the negro had a knife. Before the cop who shot him showed up, there were other police around. No doubt there had been many calls by the police there for the negro to drop the knife. Which the negro obviously ignored. Well when the other cop showed up and blasted him, the negro didn't ignore that. That wasn't murder. That was a cop in a virtual war zone taking out the trash. Besides, maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop. Or maybe it thought that if it survived, it could sue the city for a shitload of money because of excessive force. Just as many other negros do when they fail to obey lawful orders. What do you think.

You may have seen the thing on the news yesterday where a cop in Chicago was charged with shooting down a negro about a year ago. Was it murder? Well the negro had a knife. Before the cop who shot him showed up, there were other police around. No doubt there had been many calls by the police there for the negro to drop the knife. Which the negro obviously ignored. Well when the other cop showed up and blasted him, the negro didn't ignore that. That wasn't murder. That was a cop in a virtual war zone taking out the trash. Besides, maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop. Or maybe it thought that if it survived, it could sue the city for a shitload of money because of excessive force. Just as many other negros do when they fail to obey lawful orders. What do you think.

It will be up to a jury to decide if it was murder. I think he has been overcharged since the black man did have a weapon. But, I am not a lawyer, and it will be up to the DA to prove it was murder.

A 3" knife is not a weapon when its more than 20 feet away.

Indeed, going up against cop armed with a gun and a taser means the 3" knife was no weapon at all.

There were no calls for the kid to put the 3" knife down. There are no laws against a kid having a 3" knife.

It was an execution. Cop pulled up and within 30 seconds, started shooting. He could have shot him once. While that would have been way too much force under those circumstances, it certainly shows just how whacked that cop is.

The cop is supposedly trained. As such, its obvious he had no control over the situation - a kid dancing in the street, and even less control over himself.

The cop murdered a kid for jay walking.

He deserves the death penalty though I don't know if Illinois has it.

Well, 16 shots is overkill..........but he was jacked-up on PCP and not following intructions and had a knife and was walking down a 4 lane street after breaking into vehicles.......so I say involuntary manslaughter.

But that's just me.

I think it was a reasonable shooting. Does anyone really want that hoodlum walking the street high on PCP and wielding a knife? Honestly, that cop did us all a favor.

looked to me that the kid tried to avoid the cops as he was running but was also veering away from the cops . After the first couple of hits out of 16 hits the kid was on the ground so he was STOPPED and didn't deserve more slugs because he was NO danger to anyone . Don't know if its murder but sure looked like murder to me .

If someone breaks into my house, I shoot until they are down. Anything after that, a homeowner can be charged in many states with murder if ballistic tests show that you continued to plug them after they are down.

If someone breaks into my house, I shoot until they are down. Anything after that, a homeowner can be charged in many states with murder if ballistic tests show that you continued to plug them after they are down.
And then they pull a gun and shoot your ass?

You are another libtard, thank you for showing up.

Indeed, going up against cop armed with a gun and a taser means the 3" knife was no weapon at all.

There were no calls for the kid to put the 3" knife down. There are no laws against a kid having a 3" knife.

It was an execution. Cop pulled up and within 30 seconds, started shooting. He could have shot him once. While that would have been way too much force under those circumstances, it certainly shows just how whacked that cop is.

The cop is supposedly trained. As such, its obvious he had no control over the situation - a kid dancing in the street, and even less control over himself.

If I had a 3 inch knife 20 feet away....and decided I was going to kill you...it's a weapon. And unless you shot me...I'd win.

If I had a 3 inch knife 20 feet away....and decided I was going to kill you...it's a weapon. And unless you shot me...I'd win.
But Saloon says it was murder, so it kind has to be done it?

/sarc

Against all odds Libtards get stupider by the day.

It also matters which shots were fatal. The first couple...or the follow ups. If first shots killed him...it probably won't stick as murder because the first shots might be justified. Barely. But in court who knows.

And then they pull a gun and shoot your ass?

You are another libtard, thank you for showing up.

You're welcome.

Also, not a Libtard..........just have common sense when protecting myself and don't wanna be charged with murder while doing it. But be my guest, plug away once an intruder is down if you ever have the misfortune to encounter a situation.

Thanks for responding........

think this was on a public street , not anyones private residence . And it was a public employee , cop that has rules on him . Kid wasn't even headed in the cops direction , looked like the kid was trying to keep away from the cops .

It will be up to a jury to decide if it was murder. I think he has been overcharged since the black man did have a weapon. But, I am not a lawyer, and it will be up to the DA to prove it was murder.

What OJ did, now that was murder.

It also matters which shots were fatal. The first couple...or the follow ups. If first shots killed him...it probably won't stick as murder because the first shots might be justified. Barely. But in court who knows.
looks like the first couple of shots knocked the kid down and he was on the ground . No reason to keep plugging the kid . The kid was STOPPED and lying on the street Bucs .

think this was on a public street , not anyones private residence . And it was a public employee , cop that has rules on him . Kid wasn't even headed in the cops direction , looked like the kid was trying to keep away from the cops .

Blockhead cop that shot him lost self-control.

Forum List

Back