Cop In Chicago Shot Negro. Was It Murder?

The judge will decide. The kid was no threat but was shot 16 TIMES. The cop obviously has a mental issue. He snapped and murdered a man.

Oh, and after Colorado Springs, maybe we need a hunting season for crazy old white men.

That is what we need, a hunting season on feral apes that have violent felony records.

That would purge the constipated just-us system quite handily.
The problem with that reasoning, which presents the option of either agreeing or disagreeing with it, is once the "feral apes" are all gone the hunters will not withdraw. Instead, having tasted blood, they will turn their weapons on the rest of us.

And therein lies the tale.

That is what we need, a hunting season on feral apes that have violent felony records.

The problem with that reasoning, which presents the option of either agreeing or disagreeing with it, is once the "feral apes" are all gone the hunters will not withdraw. Instead, having tasted blood, they will turn their weapons on the rest of us.

There are millions of feral apes, of all colors, races and styles, and constitute the majority of our Congressional staff and membership.

It is a target rich environment.

You may have seen the thing on the news yesterday where a cop in Chicago was charged with shooting down a negro about a year ago. Was it murder? Well the negro had a knife. Before the cop who shot him showed up, there were other police around. No doubt there had been many calls by the police there for the negro to drop the knife. Which the negro obviously ignored. Well when the other cop showed up and blasted him, the negro didn't ignore that. That wasn't murder. That was a cop in a virtual war zone taking out the trash. Besides, maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop. Or maybe it thought that if it survived, it could sue the city for a shitload of money because of excessive force. Just as many other negros do when they fail to obey lawful orders. What do you think.
Yes

As I was telling someone else, if the negro was just walking down the street and minding his own business, then the cop shot him, THAT would have been murder. As it is, you can't murder an armed criminal.

Well, 16 shots is overkill..........but he was jacked-up on PCP and not following intructions and had a knife and was walking down a 4 lane street after breaking into vehicles.......so I say involuntary manslaughter.

But that's just me.
If one shot is justified, that means that deadly force is justified. It does not matter how many shots it takes to kill the perpetrator.

How is anybody to take somebody like you seriously when you have an avatar of somebody who is said to have personally cut off 600 to 900 peoples heads with a knife. And muslims like to call islam a peaceful religion. It's like trying to find a Christian against Jesus.
Obviously the screen name Muhammed is a joke name combined with an avatar of a cartoon that Muslims across the world violently protested against .

I just think it's funny that a cartoon could cause so much uproar. To put the record straight...

1) Muhammad is not my real name.
2) The avatar was an insult to radical Muslims who oppose it.

Get it? Got it? Good!

To gat the point straight, you should have written the name correctly and added the word SUCKS. But I should have gotten the point from the picture. Because is is offensive to muslims to show a picture of mohammed. It is interesting how those stupid fucks can't realize that if they draw cartoons of Jesus, no Christian really gives a shit. At least they wouldn't turn into a mass murdering kamikaze over it.

You may have seen the thing on the news yesterday where a cop in Chicago was charged with shooting down a negro about a year ago. Was it murder? Well the negro had a knife. Before the cop who shot him showed up, there were other police around. No doubt there had been many calls by the police there for the negro to drop the knife. Which the negro obviously ignored. Well when the other cop showed up and blasted him, the negro didn't ignore that. That wasn't murder. That was a cop in a virtual war zone taking out the trash. Besides, maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop. Or maybe it thought that if it survived, it could sue the city for a shitload of money because of excessive force. Just as many other negros do when they fail to obey lawful orders. What do you think.

The kud was walking away from the cop. Even FOX news sees it as murder.

That is your opinion. Also, hell will freeze over before I give a shit what fox news says.

What a load of crap. With fewer criminals around, there wouldn't be any need for quite so many "hunters." Also, it is stress that is most likely to make a cop make a bad decision. Not boredom.

There are millions of feral apes, of all colors, races and styles, and constitute the majority of our Congressional staff and membership.

Only negros are apes. After all, they're the ones who look most like them. White people aren't apes. At least not in the way that I'm talking about. That isn't to say that there aren't some messed up White people. But I would be willing to bet that the percentage of them is less than among non-whites. And for the Whites that are messed up, most of them probably wouldn't be if they didn't have to endure the treason of a multiethnic society. I am reminded of a lyric by Marlyn Manson. (Even though he is jewish) He said, "When you live with apes man, its hard to be clean."

The real solution was shown in the movie Ghandi. As in the scene where they showed a large group of muslims heading for Pakistan and a large group of Hindus from there heading to India. The U.S. should take a sizeable portion of the south east U.S. and make it a negro homeland. Then send all negros there. Where they can speak ebonics, celebrate kwanza, worship allah or any other negro thing they want to do. And when they turn the place into another Haiti, the negros there can think about how much they hate "Whitie."

We also need to take a sizeable portion of the south west U.S. and make it a latino homeland. Where they can speek Spanish to their hearts content. Let them deal with mexicans digging tunnels into their country. Or hopping over their border fences.
What you're suggesting is racial separation, an idea which is advocated by the Black Muslims along with many other groups and individuals. The problem would lie in re-locating existing inhabitants of the proposed areas.

The judge will decide. The kid was no threat but was shot 16 TIMES. The cop obviously has a mental issue. He snapped and murdered a man.

Oh, and after Colorado Springs, maybe we need a hunting season for crazy old white men.

The U.S. produces twice the number of mass murderers than any other country. Why? Because we have to deal with the filth of a multiethnic society. Also, I told someone else about a lyric by Marlyn Mansion. Even though he is a Jew, he let some truth slip out. The lyric said, "When you live with apes man, it's hard to be clean."

The real solution was shown in the movie Ghandi. As in the scene where they showed a large group of muslims heading for Pakistan and a large group of Hindus from there heading to India. The U.S. should take a sizeable portion of the south east U.S. and make it a negro homeland. Then send all negros there. Where they can speak ebonics, celebrate kwanza, worship allah or any other negro thing they want to do. And when they turn the place into another Haiti, the negros there can think about how much they hate "Whitie."

We also need to take a sizeable portion of the south west U.S. and make it a latino homeland. Where they can speek Spanish to their hearts content. Let them deal with mexicans digging tunnels into their country. Or hopping over their border fences.
What you're suggesting is racial separation, an idea which is advocated by the Black Muslims along with many other groups and individuals. The problem would lie in re-locating existing inhabitants of the proposed areas.

You are talking about a very small problem to fix a far larger problem.

The U.S. produces twice the number of mass murderers than any other country. Why? Because we have to deal with the filth of a multiethnic society. Also, I told someone else about a lyric by Marlyn Mansion. Even though he is a Jew, he let some truth slip out. The lyric said, "When you live with apes man, it's hard to be clean."

"Even though he is a Jew"

That tells me all I want to know about you.

Something tells me that there isn't a whole hell of a lot that you want to know. Somebody at this forum started a thread that I will include here. It is called "Jewish Warfare." Read it. If your brainwashed, cultish mind will allow you to do so. It will tell you even more. The author can no longer reply to you. But I can. So if you want to challenge anything it says, find the thread and leave a reply. If I see it, I will reply to you.

jewish warfare post.jpg

Something tells me that there isn't a whole hell of a lot that you want to know. Somebody at this forum started a thread that I will include here. It is called "Jewish Warfare." Read it. If your brainwashed, cultish mind will allow you to do so. It will tell you even more. The author can no longer reply to you. But I can. So if you want to challenge anything it says, find the thread and leave a reply. If I see it, I will reply to you.

View attachment 55846

So you are ethnically challenged. Most citizens are just not "pure" enough for you. Yup, got you pegged, Adolph.

1. why do you find it necessary to assert your misguided ideas about speech by using a term that hasn't been used in decades to describe a group of people?
2. your thread title could have just been "if a cop fires 15 bullets into someone with a pocket knife and with no provocation, is it murder"?

the answer, btw, is probably yes.

Some on this board reveal their agenda and their prejudices only by the title of the Thread they start. Sort of like Trump's improvised speeches. They are revealing, laced with racism, and in most case, stupid.

Only negros are apes. After all, they're the ones who look most like them. White people aren't apes. At least not in the way that I'm talking about. That isn't to say that there aren't some messed up White people. But I would be willing to bet that the percentage of them is less than among non-whites. And for the Whites that are messed up, most of them probably wouldn't be if they didn't have to endure the treason of a multiethnic society. I am reminded of a lyric by Marlyn Manson. (Even though he is jewish) He said, "When you live with apes man, its hard to be clean."
Dude, all Homo Sapiens are apes.

Some on this board reveal their agenda and their prejudices only by the title of the Thread they start. Sort of like Trump's improvised speeches. They are revealing, laced with racism, and in most case, stupid.
No one gives a shit about what libtard morons think about anything, so do us all a favor and go back to your glory hole guzzling cum, why doncha?

1. why do you find it necessary to assert your misguided ideas about speech by using a term that hasn't been used in decades to describe a group of people?
2. your thread title could have just been "if a cop fires 15 bullets into someone with a pocket knife and with no provocation, is it murder"?

the answer, btw, is probably yes.

1. What makes you think nobody says "negro." And if you have ever heard any rap music, you would know that the word "nig-ger" often gets used. Though not much by White people.
2. If the negro had been walking down the sidewakk and minding his own business, but was then shot by a cop, THAT would have been murder.

How about just sticking to telling me why anything I said or showed is wrong. The rest will take care of itself.

Forum List

Back