Cop In Chicago Shot Negro. Was It Murder?

That is what we need, a hunting season on feral apes that have violent felony records.

That would purge the constipated just-us system quite handily.
The problem with that reasoning, which presents the option of either agreeing or disagreeing with it, is once the "feral apes" are all gone the hunters will not withdraw. Instead, having tasted blood, they will turn their weapons on the rest of us.

And therein lies the tale.
There are millions of feral apes, of all colors, races and styles, and constitute the majority of our Congressional staff and membership.

It is a target rich environment.

Only negros are apes. After all, they're the ones who look most like them. White people aren't apes. At least not in the way that I'm talking about. That isn't to say that there aren't some messed up White people. But I would be willing to bet that the percentage of them is less than among non-whites. And for the Whites that are messed up, most of them probably wouldn't be if they didn't have to endure the treason of a multiethnic society. I am reminded of a lyric by Marlyn Manson. (Even though he is jewish) He said, "When you live with apes man, its hard to be clean."
Dude, all Homo Sapiens are apes.

That is true. What I was getting at was that negros are just more ape like.

That is what we need, a hunting season on feral apes that have violent felony records.

The problem with that reasoning, which presents the option of either agreeing or disagreeing with it, is once the "feral apes" are all gone the hunters will not withdraw. Instead, having tasted blood, they will turn their weapons on the rest of us.

There are millions of feral apes, of all colors, races and styles, and constitute the majority of our Congressional staff and membership.

Only negros are apes. After all, they're the ones who look most like them. White people aren't apes. At least not in the way that I'm talking about. That isn't to say that there aren't some messed up White people. But I would be willing to bet that the percentage of them is less than among non-whites. And for the Whites that are messed up, most of them probably wouldn't be if they didn't have to endure the treason of a multiethnic society. I am reminded of a lyric by Marlyn Manson. (Even though he is jewish) He said, "When you live with apes man, its hard to be clean."

You do know that the great apes of Africa all have white skin, right?

You do know that the great apes of Africa all have white skin, right?

Do you mean like these ones?

monkeys 2.jpg

Yes.

Norway is JUST LIKE that.

Yes.

Is saying stupid shit the best you can do?

Yes.

If it is, you'll never have any hope of competing, you triple dumb-fuck delight.

Yes.

If it is, you'll never have any hope of competing, you triple dumb-fuck delight.

Oh. The pictures of the apes I showed had white skin. You are a dumbfuck. Oh. People in Norway have black skin. You are a dumbfuck. Apparently you LIKE being a dumbfuck. I wonder why that is. Maybe it a "Idocracy" thing. Just like in the movie of that name.

Yes.

Oh. The pictures of the apes I showed had white skin. You are a dumbfuck. Oh. People in Norway have black skin. You are a dumbfuck. Apparently you LIKE being a dumbfuck. I wonder why that is. Maybe it a "Idocracy" thing. Just like in the movie of that name.
Is it any coincidence that EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD thinks you're a bigoted, white supremacist, dumbass troll?

Yes.

Is it any coincidence that EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD thinks you're a bigoted, white supremacist, dumbass troll?

Even if they do, what does that have to do with anything. Also, White people just happen to be supreme. I am actually a White separatist.

Yes.

Even if they do, what does that have to do with anything. Also, White people just happen to be supreme. I am actually a White separatist.
White people are superior, not supreme. I don't expect you to know the difference. And I married one of your white women.

White people are superior, not supreme. I don't expect you to know the difference. And I married one of your white women.

Superior, supreme, what's the difference. Not enough to quibble over. Also, I don't know what species of human you are, but it doesn't make me very happy that you took one of our women.

Superior, supreme, what's the difference. Not enough to quibble over. Also, I don't know what species of human you are, but it doesn't make me very happy that you took one of our women.
It's the difference between the right to rule and the right to dominate. Whites being superior does not give them the right to mistreat people of inferior races. I'm Native American and I have one white wife and 4 half breed kids.
tongue-012.gif

The great apes do have white skin. The reason blacks ahve dark skin is because of the reaction of the skin to sunlight to produce Vitamin D and melanin. Since fur covers the skin fairly well, there is no need for the melanin and thus the skin is white for the majority of the great apes (except for their furless faces) with the curious exception of gorillas.

Here are some pics of great apes showing white or pink skin through thin areas of their fur.

KStenner_Samboja_065%202008.jpg
Bonobo.jpg
chimp.jpg

apes_about21.jpg
grinning20chimp.jpg

orangutan_i_like_to_move_it-465596.jpg

Superior to what and in what respects? Are white people superior track athletes? Are they superior at survival in the wild? Superior at creatin large cities and nations?

What is the criteria you use other than the same old 'My ethnicity is superior because it is mine' type of reasoning?

Superior to what and in what respects? Are white people superior track athletes? Are they superior at survival in the wild? Superior at creatin large cities and nations?

What is the criteria you use other than the same old 'My ethnicity is superior because it is mine' type of reasoning?

Superior culture. History does not lie.

Based on what?

Based on what?
Based on advanced technology, literature, medicine, and implements of war, the ability to establish global trade routes, and bring civilization to every corner of the world. You have to have your head buried deep in your ass to not see the superiority of White Western civilization as demonstrated through historical domination and leading all nations out of their primitive, pointless existence.

It's the difference between the right to rule and the right to dominate. Whites being superior does not give them the right to mistreat people of inferior races. I'm Native American and I have one white wife and 4 half breed kids.
tongue-012.gif

I don't want to rule or dominate any non-whites. I just want to separate their kind from my kind. For example, do you see White people trying to sneak across the border into mexico? Do you see White people reying to invade Haiti by small, unsafe boats? Do you see White Europeans migrating-invading Africa and the Middle East?

As for White people mistreating others, being an injin, I take it that you are talking for example the White people's mistreatment if the Indains. But some Indain tribes used to try to wipe out another tribe. From what I hear, even today, the Soux and Blackfoot tribes still don't like each other.

There were all sorts of tortures that one indain tribe would do to the captives of another. Such as steaking them out on ant hills or skinning them alive with a sharpened clamshell. Cannabalism was even practiced by some of the savages. Such as by the Aztecs. After ripping out the hearts of their captives, the remains were cannabalized by the populace. So cry me a river about that the White people did to them. Unfortunately, I have some injin blood in me. I wish I could cut it out with a knife. Please don't have any more children.

The great apes do have white skin. The reason blacks ahve dark skin is because of the reaction of the skin to sunlight to produce Vitamin D and melanin. Since fur covers the skin fairly well, there is no need for the melanin and thus the skin is white for the majority of the great apes (except for their furless faces) with the curious exception of gorillas.

Here are some pics of great apes showing white or pink skin through thin areas of their fur.

KStenner_Samboja_065%202008.jpg
Bonobo.jpg
chimp.jpg

apes_about21.jpg
grinning20chimp.jpg

orangutan_i_like_to_move_it-465596.jpg

None of those critters have what I would call white skin. Also, you left out mandrills.

Based on what?
Based on advanced technology, literature, medicine, and implements of war, the ability to establish global trade routes, and bring civilization to every corner of the world. You have to have your head buried deep in your ass to not see the superiority of White Western civilization as demonstrated through historical domination and leading all nations out of their primitive, pointless existence.

I think both you and JimBowie are agreeing that White people are superior. So what is the arguement about.

Forum List

Back