Cop In Chicago Shot Negro. Was It Murder?

If blacks stopped committing crimes in super high number they wouldn't run into the police. Shit like this wouldn't happen nearly as often.

Blacks need to wake up and raise their children right. If they don't then nothing else will change...Really, what else can be done? We all seen the murder rate shoot up in Baltimore because the cops backed off.

The solution isn't backing the cops off.

The real solution was shown in the movie Ghandi. As in the scene where they showed a large group of muslims heading for Pakistan and a large group of Hindus from there heading to India. The U.S. should take a sizeable portion of the south east U.S. and make it a negro homeland. Then send all negros there. Where they can speak ebonics, celebrate kwanza, worship allah or any other negro thing they want to do. And when they turn the place into another Haiti, the negros there can think about how much they hate "Whitie."

We also need to take a sizeable portion of the south west U.S. and make it a latino homeland. Where they can speek Spanish to their hearts content. Let them deal with mexicans digging tunnels into their country. Or hopping over their border fences.

So, you're a Rousey fan, eh?

I was. I started taking Krav Maga back in May. My instructor has been doing Martial Arts for 20+ years and is mildly involved in the MMA world, locally. I read Rousey's book and found it interesting so I delved further into her story. I git sucked in by the BS, like so many others.

I like to watch MMA, mainly because I wrestled throughout most of my youth and I naturally disliked "pro" (TV) wrestling because it's phony -- and most boxing bores me. I always believed a combination of striking and grappling would be an entertaining spectator sport but I never thought it would be publicly acceptable.

I can understand that. I just havent really found any of the guys who really drew my attention the way Ronda had. Boxing is largely a joke and the WWE isn't even entertaining anymore.

I never watch the females, probably because I have three daughters and watching girls fight like that annoys me.

I've generally found the women's fights more entertaining as they tend to be more aggressive and active than most of the men's bouts.

I presently have no favorites but I always enjoyed watching Randy Couture, Chuck Liddel and George St. Pierre fight.

I'm very new to the MMA,world. I've heard the names but don't know much sbout them.

I worked at a at risk youth facility for years. We took kids down all the time.
If a bunch of fat ### cops can't take down a 150 lb unruly teenager, somethings wrong.
The cop even looked like a freak'n retard. Surprised he even had a job.
I don't know about murder, but the closest thing to it.
You are absolutely right. There was no good reason for this cop to do what he did. And the tendency of other cops, or the authoritarian cop-worshipers in this forum, to defend his action contributes largely to the existing anti-cop atmosphere and protests.

There's a thing that I had to follow while working Security Force while stationed in Newport RI. It was called escalation of force, and it started with verbal commands (which is how we were to first approach a suspect), and would go up to physically subduing the person, and the final step was using lethal force (a gun), and that was only to be used if all the other methods had failed, or there was an immediate lethal danger to myself or innocent people around.

16 shots is way too many shots. And no, since the young man was ALREADY in the sights of 2 other cops, the third cop should not have fired. His 2 fellow officers already had his back if things went sideways.

He started firing within 15 seconds of exiting his car. That's is not enough time to get a good read on the situation.

I hope this police officer is found guilty of murder.

I worked at a at risk youth facility for years. We took kids down all the time.
If a bunch of fat ### cops can't take down a 150 lb unruly teenager, somethings wrong.
The cop even looked like a freak'n retard. Surprised he even had a job.
I don't know about murder, but the closest thing to it.
You are absolutely right. There was no good reason for this cop to do what he did. And the tendency of other cops, or the authoritarian cop-worshipers in this forum, to defend his action contributes largely to the existing anti-cop atmosphere and protests.
Show me an actual victim of police abuse, somebody who didn't grab the cop's gun, brandish a weapon, resist arrest, assault cops, or refuse to obey instructions. Show me that, and I'll side against the cop. Short of that happening, cops are doing good work putting dangerous people in the ground where they belong.

[...]

I hope this police officer is found guilty of murder.
First Degree Murder is impossible to convict on without a clearly provable motive. I think this cop's best option is a temporary insanity plea. Weighing all the circumstances, especially the seemingly impulsive sixteen shots, it would be easy to support.

I personally believe vanDyke succumbed to a momentary psychopathic impulse fueled by an overwhelming sense of racial hatred. It seems rather obvious and perfectly credible.

If you are going to tell me what many other people are saying, which is that he shot only because he was a "racist," I'm not buying it.

No. I think he was simply an overly enthusiastic, trigger happy moron who showed up on the scene and had decided what was going to happen before he got there.
Why do you Leftists never have an actual victim of police abuse? All your "victims" are either resisting arrest, brandishing weapons, or trying to wrest a cop's gun away. You twits come back to me when you actually find someone shot by cops who didn't have it coming and then we'll talk.

If you actually think that nut is a "leftist", then you are dumber than shitting bull after half a case of firewater.

If you are going to tell me what many other people are saying, which is that he shot only because he was a "racist," I'm not buying it.

No. I think he was simply an overly enthusiastic, trigger happy moron who showed up on the scene and had decided what was going to happen before he got there.
Why do you Leftists never have an actual victim of police abuse? All your "victims" are either resisting arrest, brandishing weapons, or trying to wrest a cop's gun away. You twits come back to me when you actually find someone shot by cops who didn't have it coming and then we'll talk.

If you actually think that nut is a "leftist", then you are dumber than shitting bull after half a case of firewater.
Oh, now, stop with the friendly fire. It brings shame to your side.

Well, 16 shots is overkill..........but he was jacked-up on PCP and not following intructions and had a knife and was walking down a 4 lane street after breaking into vehicles.......so I say involuntary manslaughter.

But that's just me.
If one shot is justified, that means that deadly force is justified. It does not matter how many shots it takes to kill the perpetrator.

Well, 16 shots is overkill..........but he was jacked-up on PCP and not following intructions and had a knife and was walking down a 4 lane street after breaking into vehicles.......so I say involuntary manslaughter.

But that's just me.
If one shot is justified, that means that deadly force is justified. It does not matter how many shots it takes to kill the perpetrator.

How is anybody to take somebody like you seriously when you have an avatar of somebody who is said to have personally cut off 600 to 900 peoples heads with a knife. And muslims like to call islam a peaceful religion. It's like trying to find a Christian against Jesus.

You may have seen the thing on the news yesterday where a cop in Chicago was charged with shooting down a negro about a year ago. Was it murder? Well the negro had a knife. Before the cop who shot him showed up, there were other police around. No doubt there had been many calls by the police there for the negro to drop the knife. Which the negro obviously ignored. Well when the other cop showed up and blasted him, the negro didn't ignore that. That wasn't murder. That was a cop in a virtual war zone taking out the trash. Besides, maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop. Or maybe it thought that if it survived, it could sue the city for a shitload of money because of excessive force. Just as many other negros do when they fail to obey lawful orders. What do you think.
Yes

But that's just me.

How is anybody to take somebody like you seriously when you have an avatar of somebody who is said to have personally cut off 600 to 900 peoples heads with a knife. And muslims like to call islam a peaceful religion. It's like trying to find a Christian against Jesus.
Obviously the screen name Muhammed is a joke name combined with an avatar of a cartoon that Muslims across the world violently protested against .

I just think it's funny that a cartoon could cause so much uproar. To put the record straight...

1) Muhammad is not my real name.
2) The avatar was an insult to radical Muslims who oppose it.

Get it? Got it? Good!

You may have seen the thing on the news yesterday where a cop in Chicago was charged with shooting down a negro about a year ago. Was it murder? Well the negro had a knife. Before the cop who shot him showed up, there were other police around. No doubt there had been many calls by the police there for the negro to drop the knife. Which the negro obviously ignored. Well when the other cop showed up and blasted him, the negro didn't ignore that. That wasn't murder. That was a cop in a virtual war zone taking out the trash. Besides, maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop. Or maybe it thought that if it survived, it could sue the city for a shitload of money because of excessive force. Just as many other negros do when they fail to obey lawful orders. What do you think.

The kud was walking away from the cop. Even FOX news sees it as murder.

I think it was a reasonable shooting. Does anyone really want that hoodlum walking the street high on PCP and wielding a knife? Honestly, that cop did us all a favor.

You make it sound like hunting season.

The kud was walking away from the cop. Even FOX news sees it as murder.

No he was not. He was walking at an angle that brought him in closere and then he did a spin around that could have been a prelude for a rush attempt.

The simple fact is had the thug obeyed the cops and dropped the knife and surrendered tot he cops he would be alive today.

I think it was a reasonable shooting. Does anyone really want that hoodlum walking the street high on PCP and wielding a knife? Honestly, that cop did us all a favor.

You make it sound like hunting season.

That is what we need, a hunting season on feral apes that have violent felony records.

That would purge the constipated just-us system quite handily.

Forum List

Back