Converse LGBTQ shoe

Preteen drag kid. LOL

Converse Launches LGBT Shoe Line Featuring Preteen ‘Drag Kid’

Gives whole new meaning to light in the loafers don’t it

You should buy a lot of Converse stock, and then go to their stockholders meeting and complain. As long as you just whine about it on a message board, I don't think they give a shit what you think. In a free market, businesses make decisions like that for themselves. Why don't you like the free market?

I love the free market...no more Converse on our children's feet much like I refuse to step foot in a Target or Starbucks....Disney is on thin ice

Preteen drag kid. LOL

You should buy a lot of Converse stock, and then go to their stockholders meeting and complain. As long as you just whine about it on a message board, I don't think they give a shit what you think. In a free market, businesses make decisions like that for themselves. Why don't you like the free market?

I love the free market...no more Converse on our children's feet much like I refuse to step foot in a Target or Starbucks....Disney is on thin ice

I'm so glad to hear that. I hate the crowds at Target and Starbucks, and don't get me started about the lines at Disneyland. A few less crazy right wingers at those thriving businesses is a good thing as far as I'm concerned..

Preteen drag kid. LOL

I'm so glad to hear that. I hate the crowds at Target and Starbucks, and don't get me started about the lines at Disneyland. A few less crazy right wingers at those thriving businesses is a good thing as far as I'm concerned..

Coming from a liberal asshole like you we’ll take it as a compliment. We don’t want to be in places that are narrow minded and fold under a little pressure. Left wing liberal assholes are brain dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preteen drag kid. LOL

Coming from a liberal asshole like you we’ll take it as a compliment. We don’t want to be in places that are narrow minded and fold under a little pressure. Left wing liberal assholes are brain dead.

Great. Stay away. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

Your a loser and always will be. You liberal scum are done. Every business who has pulled advertising and funding for gun companies all are in the shiter right now. So I’m glad to see these dumbass’s dig there own grave.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

Your problem is you think I give a fuck what some left tard asshole thinks.

I don't

Big corporations pandering to the neo-Marxist left.

Strange bedfellows.

If anything good can come of virtue signalling mega-corporations its that maybe finally american conservatives will stop sucking corporate dick

Your a loser and always will be. You liberal scum are done. Every business who has pulled advertising and funding for gun companies all are in the shiter right now. So I’m glad to see these dumbass’s dig there own grave.

Nope, not me. However the author Steven King did dedicate the Beatles song LOSER to Trump after hearing Trump lost over a billion dollars over a 10 year period
Stephen King turns DJ to taunt Donald Trump

Your problem is you think I give a fuck what some left tard asshole thinks.

I don't

Why you gotta be so bitchey? I'm supporting you in your choice to stay away from those places. Please do, and keep as many RWNJs with you as possible.

Forum List

Back