Converse LGBTQ shoe

"show the power of expressing one’s true self,"

By buying our shoes!

Don Draper would be so proud

jon-hamm-mad-men-episode-14-season-7-part-2.jpg

Now people will be wondering about kids who wear converse shoes.
It's a dumb advertising move.
It will fail.

This is only further proof that the left's favored victim classes love to be pandered to and will sell out to the man at the drop of a hat.

I think if I explain it to you a third time, you STILL wouldn't get it.

Okay- back in the 1970's, when gays started coming out of the closet, the Rich realized that along with playing on your racial fears, they could play on your sexual fears as well. So you had a lot of homophobia coming from the Right, which sadly, the left was willing to go along with, to a degree. The AIDS scare in the 1980's probably didn't help.

So you elected right wing nuts who were right with Jesus, but slowly took away things like Unions, worker and consumer protections, progressive tax structures that made the rich pay their fair share, etc. In short, you traded what your grandparents braved picket lines to get for a little homophobia.

Slowly, though, sensible people realized that the only arguments that homophobes really had was "I think it's icky". and "God says it's bad". And these aren't really solid policy arguments.

The Rich also realized, gays buy more stuff, and they usually have more disposable income. So having already gotten what THEY wanted, they've kind of pulled the rug out from under you.

You know, to the point where your last line of defense is, "Please don't make me bake a cake I'll be paid money for!"

Uh, no. This is a transparent marketing ploy aimed not at gays (who still represent only a tiny fraction of the market) but at virtue-signalling idiots, the type of person who installs malware on their phones to get a rainbow filter on their facebook profile pic.

It's like companies investing in solar energy.....if there is a tiny market to grab out there, somebody is is going to corner that market as there are small profits to be made.

Kinda funny though.....to think about the next similar ghey idea!:113:

Progressives......

The reason nobody takes these people seriously is because they simply lack the ability to think on the margin.....as if there should be this world of unicorn bliss for ALL. As if we just talk until we are blue in the face, we can reach nirvana.....we really can.:113::113:

Most of us realize that world is ghey. Trans people are always going to be viewed as freaks who were unfortunate enough to be born to confused parents. Progressives can piss and moan about it until the cows come home but the dynamic is what it is. Nobody cares about being besmirched by these people.:bye1:

No great loss! Converse shoes are the butt-ugliest sneakers I've ever seen in my life so I'm happy that Converse has never touched my body (weren't they bought by SJW Nike a few years ago?). This Gen-X'er always wears low-topped, normal DC skate sneakers (because they're cheap, streamlined-looking and last forever & I was a part-time skateboarder in my younger days) with normal, everyday WHITE socks - as opposed to the glaring, fluorescent, flamboyant multicolored socks that Millenial soy-boys love to wear on their precious, mincing quests for "safe spaces." Do these PC soyboys realize how utterly GAY they look with these pink-purple-lime-green socks climbing up their pencil legs? It makes the young men in my town look so gay they could probably guess the flavor of a popsicle just by sitting on it!

A minor request to Millenial soy-boys: if you're wearing shorts in public, would you please just wear plain white socks and NOT those fluorescent, glaring, patterned things climbing up your legs? Which makes you look like some phony 1970's-androgynous, highly effeminate glam rocker. Trust this older 40-something, it looks obnoxious.

Last edited:
I'm not against transsexuals. I believe that it is just some type of deformity, that it is caused by environmental pollution or a poor diet. But introducing any kid to sex or adult sexual behaviors at a young age is sick. Only the parents are suppose to talk to them about that at a proper age.

Chuck Taylor rolling over in his grave. What is corporate America coming to?

Progressives......

The reason nobody takes these people seriously is because they simply lack the ability to think on the margin.....as if there should be this world of unicorn bliss for ALL. As if we just talk until we are blue in the face, we can reach nirvana.....we really can.:113::113:

Most of us realize that world is ghey. Trans people are always going to be viewed as freaks who were unfortunate enough to be born to confused parents. Progressives can piss and moan about it until the cows come home but the dynamic is what it is. Nobody cares about being besmirched by these people.:bye1:

The real problem with them is they do not believe in unchanging paradigms or standards such as the definitions of ancient Right and Wrong. Thou shalt not kill, for example. The average person does not wish to be murdered, nor to murder others. Cut and dry, black and white, no in-between or grey areas. Radical Leftist ideology, however, enables one to justify killing under certain circumstances depending upon personal need and goals. They call it moral relativism. What's worse is how their ideology not only allows them to fluidly change the obvious laws of human morality, but to also not feel the least bit bad about doing it. Take abortion as another example. Obviously, as has been known since the beginning of fucking time, killing a child born or unborn is not Right. Under the tenets and philosophies of radical Leftism, however, a child can be murdered so long as doing so suits some need or desire of the mother or parents collectively, or serves some political purpose for society. Same with using children as sex objects to sell fucking sneakers. Of course it's wrong to ever do something like that . . . what loving parent could ever disagree? Leftists however, use moral relativism and nihilism to self-justify even the most perverted/horrific abuse. It all goes back to the desire to do whatever one wishes without suffering the consequences or guilt for their actions.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

Converse Launches LGBT Shoe Line Featuring Preteen ‘Drag Kid’

Gives whole new meaning to light in the loafers don’t it

You should buy a lot of Converse stock, and then go to their stockholders meeting and complain. As long as you just whine about it on a message board, I don't think they give a shit what you think. In a free market, businesses make decisions like that for themselves. Why don't you like the free market?

I love the free market...no more Converse on our children's feet much like I refuse to step foot in a Target or Starbucks....Disney is on thin ice

I'm so glad to hear that. I hate the crowds at Target and Starbucks, and don't get me started about the lines at Disneyland. A few less crazy right wingers at those thriving businesses is a good thing as far as I'm concerned..

Preteen drag kid. LOL

You should buy a lot of Converse stock, and then go to their stockholders meeting and complain. As long as you just whine about it on a message board, I don't think they give a shit what you think. In a free market, businesses make decisions like that for themselves. Why don't you like the free market?

I love the free market...no more Converse on our children's feet much like I refuse to step foot in a Target or Starbucks....Disney is on thin ice

And I don't eat at chickfila or shop at hobby lobby or do any business with anyone who supports trump.

I also encourage all of my friends and family to avoid these places.

Encouraging children to enter a lifestyle that guarantees a life of unhappiness is not right.

I agree.

brainwashing children to enter a life of unhappiness and misery by indoctrinating them to be miserable conservatives, full of hate and anger, is just not right.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

The thing is.....hobby lobby and chickfila are on the wrong side of history and the wrong side of the future free market.

right now they are being bouyed by conservatives who appreciate and agree with their religious expressions. Conservatives are PURPOSELY avoiding other businesses while PURPOSELY seeking out chickfil and hobby lobby.....

meanwhile; 65% of the country couldn't care less if a person is gay.....

and that number is growing every decade....

so....
today chickfila is benefited by the ANTI-GAY RIGHTS christans ....

but as America becomes more gay friendly there will be LESS bigots to prop up bigotted companies.

At some point even hobby lobby and chickfila will have to announce gay friendly policies .

LOTS of companies have already done it.

Forum List

Back