Converse LGBTQ shoe

Involving children in this perversion crosses a line.

Do you think LGBTQ kids wait until their 18th birthday to decide what their sexuality is.

Encouraging children to enter a lifestyle that guarantees a life of unhappiness is not right.

The only reason why they are unhappy is because bigots like you abuse them.

I love the free market...no more Converse on our children's feet much like I refuse to step foot in a Target or Starbucks....Disney is on thin ice

Man, it's kind of sad for you, Fat Irish Sow. After big corporations totally talked you out of giving up your middle class lifestyle because they were right with Jesus, they are telling you and Jesus to pound sand.

Well, Jesus doesn't mind. He's too busy "not existing".

Big corporations pandering to the neo-Marxist left.

Strange bedfellows.

If anything good can come of virtue signalling mega-corporations its that maybe finally american conservatives will stop sucking corporate dick

Naw, they already know how to play you guys... the funny thing is, after using your homophobia to dismantle the middle class, they've decided that you bigots have outlived your usefulness.

Strange bedfellows.

If anything good can come of virtue signalling mega-corporations its that maybe finally american conservatives will stop sucking corporate dick

Its clown world baby .. the left must tard and the cucks must bend n blow

down with the one percent! ...deutsche bank has let us use the lobby in their 50 million dollar wall st building to organize derp
cause banksters make Zimbabwe poor

#conversefordopaminehits

Last night i had the TV on and the sargento cheese guys were even pushing feelz over product
do i really need an emotional attachment to corporate mass produced cheese ? should i have one ?

what happened to selling yer product ?

Involving children in this perversion crosses a line.

Do you think LGBTQ kids wait until their 18th birthday to decide what their sexuality is.

Encouraging children to enter a lifestyle that guarantees a life of unhappiness is not right.

The only reason why they are unhappy is because bigots like you abuse them.

I love the free market...no more Converse on our children's feet much like I refuse to step foot in a Target or Starbucks....Disney is on thin ice

Man, it's kind of sad for you, Fat Irish Sow. After big corporations totally talked you out of giving up your middle class lifestyle because they were right with Jesus, they are telling you and Jesus to pound sand.

Well, Jesus doesn't mind. He's too busy "not existing".
There are many problems in this world. Many problems in our nation. According to you we have people starving. There are people living in poverty and we spend a lot of resources on a small percentage of people who have our country and the west by the cajones. For everything is hate.

Strange bedfellows.

Naw, they already know how to play you guys... the funny thing is, after using your homophobia to dismantle the middle class, they've decided that you bigots have outlived your usefulness.

Only ones being played is the left. Not so long ago they were all protesting the 1% and now they're cheerleading them because of rainbow-printed products made with Chinese slave labor.

I'm so glad to hear that. I hate the crowds at Target and Starbucks, and don't get me started about the lines at Disneyland. A few less crazy right wingers at those thriving businesses is a good thing as far as I'm concerned..

Coming from a liberal asshole like you we’ll take it as a compliment. We don’t want to be in places that are narrow minded and fold under a little pressure. Left wing liberal assholes are brain dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great. Stay away. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Your a loser and always will be. You liberal scum are done. Every business who has pulled advertising and funding for gun companies all are in the shiter right now. So I’m glad to see these dumbass’s dig there own grave.

Nope, not me. However the author Steven King did dedicate the Beatles song LOSER to Trump after hearing Trump lost over a billion dollars over a 10 year period
Stephen King turns DJ to taunt Donald Trump

I’m sure Trump cares about what Steven King has to say about him.

I'm so glad to hear that. I hate the crowds at Target and Starbucks, and don't get me started about the lines at Disneyland. A few less crazy right wingers at those thriving businesses is a good thing as far as I'm concerned..

Coming from a liberal asshole like you we’ll take it as a compliment. We don’t want to be in places that are narrow minded and fold under a little pressure. Left wing liberal assholes are brain dead.

Your problem is you think I give a fuck what some left tard asshole thinks.

I don't

Why you gotta be so bitchey? I'm supporting you in your choice to stay away from those places. Please do, and keep as many RWNJs with you as possible.

Your being an asshole as usual. So your from NJ. So am I Maybe I’ll be lucky enough to meet you some day.

I don't

Why you gotta be so bitchey? I'm supporting you in your choice to stay away from those places. Please do, and keep as many RWNJs with you as possible.

Your being an asshole as usual. So your from NJ. So am I Maybe I’ll be lucky enough to meet you some day.

WTF are you talking about? Crazy right wingers get upset when sane people disagree with them, and they get upset when we agree. She thought it was important to post that she wouldn't be going to those places, and I supported her decision. I'm all for right wingers having the choice to stay away from any place I might be as much as they want. I'm not the asshole here.
Why would you think I'm from NJ? If you ever get down here to Texas, look me up.

Preteen drag kid. LOL

Converse Launches LGBT Shoe Line Featuring Preteen ‘Drag Kid’

Gives whole new meaning to light in the loafers don’t it

You should buy a lot of Converse stock, and then go to their stockholders meeting and complain. As long as you just whine about it on a message board, I don't think they give a shit what you think. In a free market, businesses make decisions like that for themselves. Why don't you like the free market?

I don't shop target, didn't like them before I found out they were run by loons.

I don't

WTF are you talking about? Crazy right wingers get upset when sane people disagree with them, and they get upset when we agree. She thought it was important to post that she wouldn't be going to those places, and I supported her decision. I'm all for right wingers having the choice to stay away from any place I might be as much as they want. I'm not the asshole here.
Why would you think I'm from NJ? If you ever get down here to Texas, look me up.
I disagree with everyone I know, but I don't Kanye West them like liberals do.

I don't

Wow. So now I'm Kanye West? That is the first insult I have received here in a long time that really hurt.

I don't

Wow. So now I'm Kanye West? That is the first insult I have received here in a long time that really hurt.
If anyone disagrees with liberals you get treated the way Kanye West did. Like chick fil a cities have refused permits for them. The funny thing is, they employ gay people.

If anyone disagrees with liberals you get treated the way Kanye West did. Like chick fil a cities have refused permits for them. The funny thing is, they employ gay people.

Kanye is and always has been an arrogant idiot. He was treated as such. I don't see that as a problem.

Only ones being played is the left. Not so long ago they were all protesting the 1% and now they're cheerleading them because of rainbow-printed products made with Chinese slave labor.

Not seeing anyone cheerleading them, exactly. The rich have just decided your bigotry is no longer useful. Probably because a lot of them have gay family members giving them the stink-eye at Thanksgiving.

In this labor market, that's not surprising...

It's not like anyone wants to work at the Greasy Chicken.

Kayne West has serious mental problems. but put him a room with trump and they out-crazy each other.

Not seeing anyone cheerleading them, exactly. The rich have just decided your bigotry is no longer useful. Probably because a lot of them have gay family members giving them the stink-eye at Thanksgiving.

This is only further proof that the left's favored victim classes love to be pandered to and will sell out to the man at the drop of a hat.

I don't

You can count on it.

This is only further proof that the left's favored victim classes love to be pandered to and will sell out to the man at the drop of a hat.

I think if I explain it to you a third time, you STILL wouldn't get it.

Okay- back in the 1970's, when gays started coming out of the closet, the Rich realized that along with playing on your racial fears, they could play on your sexual fears as well. So you had a lot of homophobia coming from the Right, which sadly, the left was willing to go along with, to a degree. The AIDS scare in the 1980's probably didn't help.

So you elected right wing nuts who were right with Jesus, but slowly took away things like Unions, worker and consumer protections, progressive tax structures that made the rich pay their fair share, etc. In short, you traded what your grandparents braved picket lines to get for a little homophobia.

Slowly, though, sensible people realized that the only arguments that homophobes really had was "I think it's icky". and "God says it's bad". And these aren't really solid policy arguments.

The Rich also realized, gays buy more stuff, and they usually have more disposable income. So having already gotten what THEY wanted, they've kind of pulled the rug out from under you.

You know, to the point where your last line of defense is, "Please don't make me bake a cake I'll be paid money for!"

Forum List

Back