Continue at your own risk.....

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
I find it funny how many hard core Democrats on this board refuse to see what is blatantly obvious by the Scott Brown victory in MA. While I agreed a few months ago that the Republican victory for governor in VA was mainly due to the piss poor candidate and campaign of the Democrat Creigh Deeds, THIS win for the Republicans of a seat that has belonged to Ted Kennedy for 30 years is simply too huge to ignore. The Independents have spoken, at least in MA.
I voted for Barack Obama because I was tired of the Bush/Cheney reign of terror and the spend happy Republicans. I also voted for Barack Obama because I wanted to believe that he was different. He said he wanted to change politics in Washington. I wanted him to change politics in Washington. This was my first ever vote for a Democrat. I refuse to say that it will be my last. As an Independent, I vote regardless of party. However, after the shady backroom deals Obama and the Democrats cut in order to buy votes for what is now a useless piece of healthcare legislation, Obama no longer has my support.
Keep in mind that the GOP does not have it either, but thanks to the deals Obama cut behind closed doors with the unions and with certain states in order to buy votes, all options are back on the table for me moving forward. I am an Independent. The Republicans took me for granted in 2008. The Democrats are taking me for granted as I type. Continue at your own risk...

Last edited:
There's no similarity at all between Candidate Obama and President Obama.

Obama ran as a fiscally Conservative, politically moderate, clean and articulate scholar; President Obama's first act was to hire Communists and Eugenicists

I find it funny how many hard core Democrats on this board refuse to see what is blatantly obvious by the Scott Brown victory in MA. While I agreed a few months ago that the Republican victory for governor in VA was mainly due to the piss poor candidate and campaign of the Democrat Creigh Deeds, THIS win for the Republicans of a seat that has belonged to Ted Kennedy for 30 years is simply too huge to ignore. The Independents have spoken, at least in MA.
I voted for Barack Obama because I was tired of the Bush/Cheney reign of terror and the spend happy Republicans. I also voted for Barack Obama because I wanted to believe that he was different. He said wanted to change politics in Washington. I wanted him to change politics in Washington. This was my first ever vote for a Democrat. I refuse to say that it will be my last. As an Independent, I vote regardless of party. However, after the shady backroom deals Obama and the Democrats cut in order to buy votes for what is now a useless piece of healthcare legislation, Obama no longer has my support.
Keep in mind that the GOP does not have it either, but thanks to the deals Obama cut behind closed doors with the unions and with certain states in order to buy votes, all options are back on the table for me moving forward. I am an Independent. The Republicans took me for granted in 2008. The Democrats are taking me for granted as I type. Continue at your own risk...
Welcome to the light.

Now we need to convince more people to leave parties and start thinking for themselves.

I voted for Barack Obama because I was tired of the Bush/Cheney reign of terror and the spend happy Republicans. I also voted for Barack Obama because I wanted to believe that he was different. He said wanted to change politics in Washington. I wanted him to change politics in Washington. This was my first ever vote for a Democrat. I refuse to say that it will be my last. As an Independent, I vote regardless of party. However, after the shady backroom deals Obama and the Democrats cut in order to buy votes for what is now a useless piece of healthcare legislation, Obama no longer has my support.
Welcome to the light.

Now we need to convince more people to leave parties and start thinking for themselves.

Yep, but that does not necessarially mean voting for Rand Paul ;)

Obama ran as a fiscally Conservative, politically moderate, clean and articulate scholar; President Obama's first act was to hire Communists and Eugenicists

Frank....I still can't figure out if you are simply a partisan hack or just plain stupid?

Welcome to the light.

Yep, but that does not necessarially mean voting for Rand Paul ;)

What the fuck does THAT have to do with ANYTHING?

Last edited:
hyey Frank give some of what you were smoken, maybe you fuckers will find the middle of the road instead of gloating, I doubt it, the country seems to be tired of Bush/ Obama, I can't say I blame them , but keep into reading into the tea leaves, how did Newt and his Contrant on America work for you the last time

well I will give obama credit , he can actually put a full sentence together, without bring it on, but we all know hat fires up the rednecks

Obama ran on rainbows and lollipops. Amid the flowery rhetoric was a promise to "transform America."

WT fuck did you guys think he meant?

Frank, you're a moron.

Xeno said, Welcome to the light.

I say welcome to the club. Believe me there is plenty of room for those of us who are fed up with politics as usual out here, out from under the so-called "big tent" of both parties.

Let me warn you though, it does sometimes get a little cold and a little lonely.

Immie

Xeno said, Welcome to the light.

I say welcome to the club. Believe me there is plenty of room for those of us who are fed up with politics as usual out here, out from under the so-called "big tent" of both parties.

Let me warn you though, it does sometimes get a little cold and a little lonely.

Immie

Believe me....being an Independent is not new for me. I have never been a member of any party. Hell, I voted for Ross Perot TWICE because I was so fed up with the way our government was being run.

Whatthe fuck does THAT have to do with ANYTHING?

Libertarians seem to think that getting rid of the 2 party system means going libertarian.
You spend a lot of time trying to put people in boxes.

I'm not a libertarian, I'm not anything you can label.

I'm just me, an American voter.

And THAT is what we should all be.

I was not aiming that at you.
Just a general comment for all readers of the post.

I generally vote demoncrats. However I vote for republicans as well if I like them.
I voted for Ross.

Last edited:
Candidate Obama: We're going to go through the Federal budget with a fine toothed comb
President Obama: We're going to spend more of your money faster and in quantities unprecedented in human history

Candidate Obama: McCain idea of taxing Cadillac health plans is stupid and dangerous
President Obama: We will tax Cadillac health plans, except of course those of union bosses

Forum List

Back