Continue at your own risk.....

Doubt it will favor either side of the same coin, there is a middle of the road, far right and far left or going out the window, maybe and just maybe both sides will grow up and do their jobs

Candidate Obama: We're going to go through the Federal budget with a fine toothed comb
President Obama: We're going to spend more of your money faster and in quantities unprecedented in human history

Candidate Obama: McCain idea of taxing Cadillac health plans is stupid and dangerous
President Obama: We will tax Cadillac health plans, except of course those of union bosses

Accurate assessment.

I find it funny how many hard core Democrats on this board refuse to see what is blatantly obvious by the Scott Brown victory in MA. While I agreed a few months ago that the Republican victory for governor in VA was mainly due to the piss poor candidate and campaign of the Democrat Creigh Deeds, THIS win for the Republicans of a seat that has belonged to Ted Kennedy for 30 years is simply too huge to ignore. The Independents have spoken, at least in MA.
I voted for Barack Obama because I was tired of the Bush/Cheney reign of terror and the spend happy Republicans. I also voted for Barack Obama because I wanted to believe that he was different. He said wanted to change politics in Washington. I wanted him to change politics in Washington. This was my first ever vote for a Democrat. I refuse to say that it will be my last. As an Independent, I vote regardless of party. However, after the shady backroom deals Obama and the Democrats cut in order to buy votes for what is now a useless piece of healthcare legislation, Obama no longer has my support.
Keep in mind that the GOP does not have it either, but thanks to the deals Obama cut behind closed doors with the unions and with certain states in order to buy votes, all options are back on the table for me moving forward. I am an Independent. The Republicans took me for granted in 2008. The Democrats are taking me for granted as I type. Continue at your own risk...
Welcome to the light.

Now we need to convince more people to leave parties and start thinking for themselves.

You can Think for yourself and be a Part of a Party... They are NOT Mutually Exclusive.

You can also Observe Political Realities and Work within and or around them.

:)

peace...

Doubt it will favor either side of the same coin, there is a middle of the road, far right and far left or going out the window, maybe and just maybe both sides will grow up and do their jobs

Nice to know there is still at least one optimist in the world.

Immie

This: " President Obama's first act was to hire Communists and Eugenicists"

Van Jones, Anita Dunce, Ezekiel Emanuel, Cass Sunstren, John Holdren

Pat attention once in a while, willya?!

While I fail to see the issue with this, per say, CrusaderFrank is correct on this uscitizen. Do some reading before calling others liars.

hey Fran k get off your happy horseshit, McSame would have done much the lame thing that Bush did what do you think, opps we all got lied from both sides of the fence, what do ya think

Is their really any good cons left? I don't know but Ross nailed it right on the head and that's why I voted for him in 92, do you remember that big sucking sound that SR and Slick wille didn't want to talk about

Is their really any good cons left? I don't know but Ross nailed it right on the head and that's why I voted for him in 92, do you remember that big sucking sound that SR and Slick wille didn't want to talk about

And at this point, I would probably vote for him again today.

I find it funny how many hard core Democrats on this board refuse to see what is blatantly obvious by the Scott Brown victory in MA. While I agreed a few months ago that the Republican victory for governor in VA was mainly due to the piss poor candidate and campaign of the Democrat Creigh Deeds, THIS win for the Republicans of a seat that has belonged to Ted Kennedy for 30 years is simply too huge to ignore. The Independents have spoken, at least in MA.
I voted for Barack Obama because I was tired of the Bush/Cheney reign of terror and the spend happy Republicans. I also voted for Barack Obama because I wanted to believe that he was different. He said he wanted to change politics in Washington. I wanted him to change politics in Washington. This was my first ever vote for a Democrat. I refuse to say that it will be my last. As an Independent, I vote regardless of party. However, after the shady backroom deals Obama and the Democrats cut in order to buy votes for what is now a useless piece of healthcare legislation, Obama no longer has my support.
Keep in mind that the GOP does not have it either, but thanks to the deals Obama cut behind closed doors with the unions and with certain states in order to buy votes, all options are back on the table for me moving forward. I am an Independent. The Republicans took me for granted in 2008. The Democrats are taking me for granted as I type. Continue at your own risk...

I didn't vote for Obama, but I didn't vote for McCain either. I hoped Obama would prove me wrong but, to be honest, because he came from Chicago, I figured I wouldn't risk the vote or trust him. Unfortunately, I was right. He is nothing more than an ego in a suit.

I think a lot of people are pissed at Obama because he lied to them and they believed him. I'm mad at him because I wanted him to prove me wrong and he didn't. Sometimes I like to be wrong and this was one of those times. Neither party deserves support.

I voted for Barack Obama because I was tired of the Bush/Cheney reign of terror and the spend happy Republicans. I also voted for Barack Obama because I wanted to believe that he was different. He said he wanted to change politics in Washington. I wanted him to change politics in Washington. This was my first ever vote for a Democrat. I refuse to say that it will be my last. As an Independent, I vote regardless of party. However, after the shady backroom deals Obama and the Democrats cut in order to buy votes for what is now a useless piece of healthcare legislation, Obama no longer has my support.

I'm a registered Republican in a closed primary state. But... that doesn't mean they can always count on my vote and allegiance. Frankly, these parties have proved themselves to be more interested in party agenda than they are in good governance. They're more interested in cementing their own power than in serving the public.

Once you fully understand that so many of them are USING us toward their own ends, pitting us against one another in order to harness support and cash for themselves... it's impossible to be a blind partisan.

THEY are the ones who incite division. The emotional quality of an "us vs. them"
struggle is powerful stuff. It brings them money. It brings them power. It serves to deflect from their mistakes and even their crimes. They are the ones who GAIN from upheaval and tumult.

Last edited:
I voted for Barack Obama because I was tired of the Bush/Cheney reign of terror and the spend happy Republicans. I also voted for Barack Obama because I wanted to believe that he was different. He said wanted to change politics in Washington. I wanted him to change politics in Washington. This was my first ever vote for a Democrat. I refuse to say that it will be my last. As an Independent, I vote regardless of party. However, after the shady backroom deals Obama and the Democrats cut in order to buy votes for what is now a useless piece of healthcare legislation, Obama no longer has my support.
Welcome to the light.

Now we need to convince more people to leave parties and start thinking for themselves.

Amen to that!

This: " President Obama's first act was to hire Communists and Eugenicists"

While I fail to see the issue with this, per say, CrusaderFrank is correct on this uscitizen. Do some reading before calling others liars.

Link?

so one of them belongs to the communist party?

Or is it an opinion that they are a communist?

Last edited:
Since I want to see some big changes in Washington, I suggest all the republicans and democrats continue to operate just as they have been, with no regard for the people or the people's money.
Oh, and don't give one thought to the people's liberty either, just keep telling yourselves that the bill of rights and the constitution is a historical living document and that you and your cronies know whats best for the greater good and will ignore those historic documents when the end justifies the means.
Just continue on the path you are on and I hope to see change.

from wiki;
Van Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When he graduated from law school, (van)Jones gave up plans to take a job in Washington, D.C., and moved to San Francisco instead.[15] He got involved with Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), a group explicitly committed to revolutionary Marxist politics.
looks like a communist rat bastard to me.

Link?

so one of them belongs to the communist party?

Or is it an opinion that they are a communist?

uscitizen...as much as I usually hate Crusader Frank's remarks, because they are all partisan, these attacks are truthful. Yes, one was a registered member of a Communist party. Ezekiel Emmanuel has enough history to scare off most moederates regardless of party allitiation. This is all very well documented, and if you really cared to educate yourself, you will utilize Google, do your onw homework and then come back here and apologize to CrusaderFrank for calling him a liar. It's called "manning up". As hard as it may be, try it some time.

So many give this response. What made you think Obama would do anything different then EXACTLY what he has done? I am asking what past accomplishments or history of Obama's made you think he was any thing different then a far left liberal?

Forum List

Back