CONTEST - Write my new tagline

Amanda

Calm as a Hindu cow
Nov 28, 2008
I'm pretty happy with "Calm As A Hindu Cow" but I thought it would be fun have a new tagline for a while, so here's your chance to write it.

Rules:
1. Ideas for the tagline should be posted in this thread.

2. Tagline must meet the size restrictions of the board.

3. I can disqualify any that I don't like.

4. After I have enough submissions to do a decent poll, I will start a new thread where you can vote. I think polls can only have up to 10 choices, so get your idea in early to make sure it can be voted on.

5. I will rep everyone that is included in the poll.

6. The poll will be open for 1 week, the tagline with the most votes WINS! And I will rep the winner again.

7. I will keep the new tagline for at least 1 week, maybe longer if I really like it.

Have fun! :tongue:

Rules:
1. Ideas for the tagline should be posted in this thread.

2. Tagline must meet the size restrictions of the board.

3. I can disqualify any that I don't like.

4. After I have enough submissions to do a decent poll, I will start a new thread where you can vote. I think polls can only have up to 10 choices, so get your idea in early to make sure it can be voted on.

5. I will rep everyone that is included in the poll.

6. The poll will be open for 1 week, the tagline with the most votes WINS! And I will rep the winner again.

7. I will keep the new tagline for at least 1 week, maybe longer if I really like it.

"Demanding."

:razz:

Wow, good response. There are 10 I would consider throwing into the poll but I think a couple of them may be too long to work. I'll let this go another day and then pick the best ones that will fit.

Wow, good response. There are 10 I would consider throwing into the poll but I think a couple of them may be too long to work. I'll let this go another day and then pick the best ones that will fit.

You can modify mine to Old Guys Rock if you would like.

Forum List

Back