conservatives "Devastated As Poll Finds That Americans Love Their Obamacare"

What it means is that the Dems outfoxed us again.

We made great gains with women and minorities, and we will continue to do so as we smile at the powerless far right and ignore you at decision making and policy meetings.

We made great gains with women and minorities, and we will continue to do so as we smile at the powerless far right and ignore you at decision making and policy meetings.

They didn't outfox you. You're one of them. You simply don't have the guts to admit it.

If making gains with certain groups means compromising principled beliefs and pandering, not interested. You would make a good Democrats. You support doing what they do with your principles. Since you're so willing to compromise them, I doubt you ever had any to start with. What you don't seem to understand, and it's something I learned a long time ago, if the other guy is going to do it his way, so am I.

"Us"

"We"

Funny!

No....it would be funny but since it's just more evidence of delusional behaviour? Not funny. Sad.

How do you come up with 4% of those that signed up is 13 million when less than 9 million have signed up?.

Only 9 million have signed up, and 6 million lost their health insurance because of Obamacare.

So the net is 3 million.

Rah rah rah.

People are happy because taxpayers are paying for their health insurance? Color me shocked on that one.
How many of those are on medicaid? How many of those are receiving lowered premiums via tax payer funded subsidies?

Yeah cause getting the ratio of women and minorities right is more important than electing qualified leaders.

Yeah cause getting the ratio of women and minorities right is more important than electing qualified leaders.

The Democrats voted skin color in 2008 and 2012. They will vote female reproductive organ in 2016 if given the chance.

So women and minorities are not qualified as leaders according to extreme rightwing bigoted AWG's?

So women and minorities are not qualified as leaders according to extreme rightwing bigoted AWG's?
Only an idiot would demand the "ratios" between women and men be the primary reason to elect a leader. Is that the problem? You're an idiot?

Only an idiot would demand the "ratios" between women and men be the primary reason to elect a leader. Is that the problem? You're an idiot?

You're an idiot?

Ironic given the 1 to many ratio between your functioning and nonfunctioning synapses!

You're an idiot?

Ironic given the 1 to many ratio between your functioning and nonfunctioning synapses!
I'll put my synapse network against yours any time any day, you pick.

Gruber told me

Gruber was talking to you?

Or talking about you?

Doubtful that you could discern the difference given as how you delude yourself into believing that you can defraud the IRS.
So right here is the stupidity Gruber was talking about.
Let me explain it to you
He's talking about obamcare and the stupidity of the American voter. The only American voter he could possibly be talking about are those who supported it He not going to be talking about those who oppose it, be cause he said the only way it could have passed was through deception. You wanted it now you accept the fact that you have been called by the architect of obamacare STUPID.

Gruber told me

Or talking about you?

Doubtful that you could discern the difference given as how you delude yourself into believing that you can defraud the IRS.
Let me explain it to you
He's talking about obamcare and the stupidity of the American voter. The only American voter he could possibly be talking about are those who supported it He not going to be talking about those who oppose it, be cause he said the only way it could have passed was through deception. You wanted it now you accept the fact that you have been called by the architect of obamacare STUPID.

You don't get it and you never will either!

Let me pose this rhetorical question knowing full well that you lack the ability to answer.

Who died and appointed Gruber the final arbiter of who is and isn't stupid?

Just because someone on the left is as much of an a arrogant fool as say, Ted Cruz, doesn't mean that what they say is the gospel truth.

American voters are not stupid. They are apathetic.

That you don't know the difference is why you are gullible enough to believe the twaddle that you just posted.

Gruber told me

Or talking about you?

Let me explain it to you

Let me pose this rhetorical question knowing full well that you lack the ability to answer.

Just because someone on the left is as much of an a arrogant fool as say, Ted Cruz, doesn't mean that what they say is the gospel truth.

That you don't know the difference is why you are gullible enough to believe the twaddle that you just posted.
No it is you who don't get it you are not getting the chance to dictate what is and is not You are the stupid one Gruber was talking about.

Gruber told me

Or talking about you?

Let me explain it to you

No it is you who don't get it you are not getting the chance to dictate what is and is not You are the stupid one Gruber was talking about.

Thank you for proving my point.

Forum List

Back