ACA 2.0 Begins Tomorrow.

Obamacare is nothing to cheer about, unless you work for an insurance company or are an idiot......

I agree on he insurance company employee comment. Ask Antares though. That dude hates all the money he's making.

But..it is also a good thing for small business owners who couldn't buy insurance two years ago. And people with serious issues who were told to fuck off by United or Aetna.

No matter. This bitch is now part of the fabric of America. It will do until single payer is adopted. Perhaps in our lifetime.

Enjoy.

Looks like most of the horror stories have been dismissed. The second year of this Heritage Foundation backed plan is about to begin.

Obamacare 2.0 open enrollment starts Saturday - Nov. 14 2014

Long forgotten access issues and very modest rate increases.

What will the USMB nutters find to bitch about?

Good times!!
When obama lies it's the truth, but when the truth is told to you it's a lie? I guess in some alice in wonderland reality that might be true.

Have had three customers tell me alrdy that their rates are skyrocketing.......cant wait for the lies trying to explain it away......probably some of those stupid Americans libs love to take advantage of.........oh wait this thread is those lies isnt it

Yeah, the company my son works for is having to find an alternative, as their current carrier just notified them their premiums will be jumping 230%.

Nothing to do with the ACA. Probably bullshit anyway.
Just wait until more of these stories come out, as larger companies get close to renewal.
Only thing left is the big one in 2015
After all 2013 obama liar of the year 2014 Gurber said Americans were stupid
Next the wallet and cutting coverage for those getting subsides

Gruber got his now you are going to get yours you idiots. WaPo fact check Yes Gruber got 400 000 for ObamaCare work Hot Air Or, if you prefer a more acerbic conclusion, taxpayers paid Jonathan Gruber in the mid-six-figures to lie to them, and then brag about it to all of his friends and fans later. Glenn Kessler fact-checked an assertion made by Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) about Gruber’s paid involvement with ObamaCare while Nancy Pelosi et al kept claiming amnesia about the man called the “architect” of the law. Normally, Kessler jumps in to correct factually lacking claims, but this one gets the rare check mark. Did Jonathan Gruber earn 8216 almost 400 000 8242 from the Obama administration - The Washington Post

I'm still waiting for the 48 million that OCare was designed for to show up.
They have what 8-9 million signed up now.(I wonder how many of those are paying for it and not being subsidized.)and now
they expect another 10 million with this phase of open enrollment.

Will they get the 10 million or more?
We shall see.

Forum List

Back