conservatives "Devastated As Poll Finds That Americans Love Their Obamacare"

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Republicans Devastated As Poll Finds That Americans Love Their Obamacare

A new Gallup poll released today contained some devastating news for Republicans who are hell-bent on repealing the ACA. The vast majority of Americans love their Obamacare.

The Gallup poll found that the newly insured who bought coverage through the ACA were more satisfied with their health insurance than the overall insured population. Seventy-five percent of the newly insured were satisfied with the cost of their coverage compared to 61% of total insured population. Sixty-eight percent of the newly insured plan on renewing their current policy, 7% will get a different policy on the exchange, 15% will get a different policy from somewhere else, and 2% plan on having no health insurance.

A new Gallup poll released today contained some devastating news for Republicans who are hell-bent on repealing the ACA. The vast majority of Americans love their Obamacare.

The Gallup poll found that the newly insured who bought coverage through the ACA were more satisfied with their health insurance than the overall insured population. Seventy-five percent of the newly insured were satisfied with the cost of their coverage compared to 61% of total insured population. Sixty-eight percent of the newly insured plan on renewing their current policy, 7% will get a different policy on the exchange, 15% will get a different policy from somewhere else, and 2% plan on having no health insurance.

Since the GOP just won the senate, I am not sure "devastated" really applies to them in any regard these days

• Banned
When we go nowhere with ACA repeal, the butt hurt will spread among the far right. Real, caring mainstream GOP are not bothered by the fact that Americans are happy with the plan.

When we go nowhere with ACA repeal, the butt hurt will spread among the far right. Real, caring mainstream GOP are not bothered by the fact that Americans are happy with the plan.
Jake, I'll bet you a dollar to a doghnut hole that the ACA will either be repealed or heavily amended.

• Banned
Won't be repealed: not a chance. I sincerely hope that is reformed seriously to make sure all are covered in fashion or another without privatizing their premium savings while socializing the cost at our expense.

Jake, I'll bet you a dollar to a that the ACA ill either be repealed or heavily amended.

Got me scratching my head wondering what a "dog nut hole" would be, Hossfly. ;)

But enough with the levity.

The ACA does need to be amended, that was a given from the outset because nothing is ever perfect and certainly nothing as complex as the ACA. So yes, it will probably be amended.

However I would appreciate if you would define what "heavily amended" means in "dog nut holes". (Ok, I lied about that being enough levity.)

As far as being repealed, I will take that bet. The ACA won't be repealed because it would have to overcome both the filibuster and the veto pen. The GOP doesn't have that level of support in the Senate.

So you owe me a "dog nut hole" or you can just send a dollar to my paypal account. :D

• Banned
Won't be repealed: not a chance. I sincerely hope that is reformed seriously to make sure all are covered in fashion or another without privatizing their premium savings while socializing the cost at our expense.

4% is 13 million folks, sweet checks, in the first year, and it will continue to grow swiftly from year to year.

Since the GOP just won the senate, I am not sure "devastated" really applies to them in any regard these days

Why not?

ObamaCare has been passed more than 50 times. Its the law of the land. Old news.

Yeah, the pubs will still beat the dead horse but its a done deal. Time to work on current issues. You know, like the jobs and economic recovery they obstruct.

Much of ObamaCare IS working and IS helping millions of Americans. Its time to fix what's wrong and move on.

:lmao:

OMFG you actually repeated this.

Have a cookie and then it's legos time for you, Fake.

4% is 13 million folks, sweet checks, in the first year, and it will continue to grow swiftly from year to year.

Yup!

13 million people who probably include a whole lot of voters too.

Not a smart idea to annoy them by taking away their healthcare.

Tom, you were informed before the operation that draining the far right abscess between your ears would cause temporary memory loss, and that if you returned to the same way of life the loss would be come permanent.

Tom, you were informed before the operation that draining the far right abscess between your ears would cause temporary memory loss, and that if you returned to the same way of life the loss would be come permanent.

You can see that TASB and HBH are gone already

eventy-five percent of the newly insured were satisfied with the cost of their coverage compared to 61% of total insured population.

Who would have ever thought that subsidized distorted market value would be more popular than just distorted market value?!

What a true revelation, Fakey!!! You're a fucking genius, Dullard!

Forum List

Back