CNN Poll: Americans are deeply sympathetic toward Israelis and see their military response to Hamas attacks as justified

No not defending anyone just commenting on the contradictions we are comfortable with.

There is no contradiction. if you can't understand the difference between targeting civilians, and civilians being harmed due to collutaral damage in diffenence....then you are trolling and deflecting

Israel isn't targeting civilians. They have repeatedly told the Palestinian civilians to leave. They are not targeting them. You can't say the same thing about Hamas or other Islamic crazies.

Yes telling over a million people to leave in 24 hours is realistic.

And they are killing civilians all the same.

And we're all OK with it it seems

There is no contradiction. if you can't understand the difference between targeting civilians, and civilians being harmed due to collutaral damage in diffenence....then you are trolling and deflecting

I see no difference in a person killed in a bombing from another killed in a bombing.

Either it's OK to kill civilians or it isn't. I don't think it is no matter who does it. You think it's OK as long as Jewish people do it.

Yes telling over a million people to leave in 24 hours is realistic.

And they are killing civilians all the same.

And we're all OK with it it seems

Innocent people are going to get killed, and that's mainly due to the fact that the Palestinian people have allowed a terrorist group to lead them, and be amongst them.

Innocent people are going to get killed, and that's mainly due to the fact that the Palestinian people have allowed a terrorist group to lead them, and be amongst them.

So then it's OK for civilians to get killed if you think they backed the wrong leaders?

So then it's OK for civilians to get killed if you think they backed the wrong leaders?

I would say that as long as you are not targeting them, and you've taken steps to move them out of harms way, it's acceptable if some get killed in order to achieve the set goal of destroying the terrorists and their infrastructure.

So?

Now we think it's OK to kill people based on who they vote for?
It means we dont feel sorry for them. They brought this on themselves. Hamas could also not position civilians around their soldiers. YOU dont care about that, so i guess we wont either. :dunno:

only one side mixes civilians in the line of fire of weapons caches. only one side beheads women and babies. only one side has a book that says kill the infidels.

Irrelevant.

Either killing civilians is acceptable or it isn't.

I would say that as long as you are not targeting them, and you've taken steps to move them out of harms way, it's acceptable if some get killed in order to achieve the set goal of destroying the terrorists and their infrastructure.

So it's OK to kill civilians, children, babies, old ladies all fair game as long as one terrorist get it.

It means we dont feel sorry for them. They brought this on themselves. Hamas could also not position civilians around their soldiers. YOU dont care about that, so i guess we wont either. :dunno:
And what if the people killed didn't support Hamas?

Your logic is we can kill people if we don't like their leaders. But when foreigners kill Americans because they don't like the American government you get all pissed off about it.

That's a little hypocritical

And what if the people killed didn't support Hamas?

Your logic is we can kill people if we don't like their leaders. But when foreigners kill Americans because they don't like the American government you get all pissed off about it.

That's a little hypocritical
They shouldnt be anywhere near Hamas if they arent supporting them. Regardless, whatever it takes to end Hamas is fine by me. I will accept 2 million Palestinian deaths if thats what it takes. I saw those civilians cheer when innocent captives were dragged through their streets. They loved every second of that barbarism.

They shouldnt be anywhere near Hamas if they arent supporting them. Regardless, whatever it takes to end Hamas is fine by me. I will accept 2 million Palestinian deaths if thats what it takes. I saw those civilians cheer when innocent captives were dragged through their streets. They loved every second of that barbarism.

Where the hell can they go?

What if they don't have the means to move out of Gaza?.

And we know you don't care if innocent people get killed but some of us do. But because you don't care if innocent people get killed you really have no right to complain if innocent people you like get killed because some other bloke believes it's OK to kill innocent people.

But it's OK when Israel does it and not OK when Putin does it
The Left has been justifying Palestinian terrorist savagery for the last few decades. Just like they tried to bury the holocaust during the Nazi era. The Left is always on the wrong side of history.

Leff catalogs in grim, ever-mounting detail how little attention the Holocaust received in The Times and how, when it was covered, the stories were generally buried in back pages. Stories about the slaughter of Jews in Austria and Italy in 1943, for instance, appeared on Pages 6 and 35 respectively. Nor was much editorial space allotted to the subject, even after it was clear that the "atrocity stories" were not exaggerations, as had earlier been feared.

Funny how the bombing of civilians is both acceptable and unacceptable depending on which civilians are being bombed.
Of course. But I've never really felt like tip-toeing around civilians was a reasonable ask in war. People who give safe harbor to terrorists share accountability.. If your country is producing terrorists you best get that shit in order. Or move. Or, accept full accountability for their acts.

Funny how the bombing of civilians is both acceptable and unacceptable depending on which civilians are being bombed.
When you are done laughing, pause to consider the difference between targeting only civilians and killing civilians being used as human shields by terrorists.

Forum List

Back