CNN Poll: Americans are deeply sympathetic toward Israelis and see their military response to Hamas attacks as justified

Building strawmen and hoping people knock them down is pointless and stupid. That's not disagree/agree, it's hard fact. You have built four pages of strawmen here and it's ridiculous, but you're like a dog with a bone, even when you're wrong.

I don't think I have done that.

Israel wants Gaza so they should just take it and get it over with. International law be damned.

15,000 French were killed in the Normandy invasion.

Who’s fault was that?

Use your brain.

That was then this is now. During WWII carpet bombing civilians was accepted

killing civilians is no longer considered acceptable as a tactic

That was then this is now. During WWII carpet bombing civilians was accepted

killing civilians is no longer considered acceptable as a tactic
BS. Allies used the best technology and tactics available to limit civilian casualties- especially friendly French civilians.

Only an intellectually disfunctional person could argue urban warfare can be conducted without civilian casualties.

BS. Allies used the best technology and tactics available to limit civilian casualties- especially friendly French civilians.

Only an intellectually disfunctional person could argue urban warfare can be conducted without civilian casualties.
No they didn't.

We intentionally bombed civilians in WWII because it was accepted as a tactic.

There would not be any IDF bombing of Gaza without ONE - Hamas attacking FROM GAZA and literally butchering over 1000 Israeli civilians - TWO Hamas running like the cowards they are back INTO GAZA with 100-200 Israeli hostages and THREE hiding like the cowards they are behind both the Pales and the Hostages.

So spare me the cries of "collateral damage."

There would not be any IDF bombing of Gaza without ONE - Hamas attacking FROM GAZA and literally butchering over 1000 Israeli civilians - TWO Hamas running like the cowards they are back INTO GAZA with 100-200 Israeli hostages and THREE hiding like the cowards they are behind both the Pales and the Hostages.

So spare me the cries of "collateral damage."
"If the terrorists lay down their arms, there will be peace.

If Israel lays down its arms, there will be no more jews in the middle east."

Funny how the bombing of civilians is both acceptable and unacceptable depending on which civilians are being bombed.
Your deliberate misrepresentation of the issue aside...
The deaths of civilians in wartime is unavoidable.

We have here, an instance where one side deliberately targets enemy civilians, then hides from retaliation behind their own civilians - and the other side does not.

Forum List

Back