'Conservative sex education'

The Science of Sex Education - Brent Bozell - Page 1

"There's no classroom experience the libertine supports more mightily than "sex education." They have struggled to banish even a whisper of a religious worldview from the classroom. Only the secular and "science-based" ideology is allowed.

The Daily Beast website recently celebrated a San Francisco ruling: "Hero Judge Rules Abstinence-Only Sex Ed Is Illegal." Judge Donald Black ruled "access to medically and socially appropriate sexual education is an important public right," and that one district had provided "medically inaccurate information," like the notion that sexual abstinence prevents pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease.

Do the guardians of "science" -- like the happy "reproductive justice" folks at the American Civil Liberties Union -- think this is "medically inaccurate" because no child can avoid having sex before graduation?"

Notice all the quotes of "science" like science isn't scientific? This is why conservatives and the GOP are breathing their last guys.

Are you really saying abstaining from sex won't prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease?

Not leaving the driveway in Dad's car will keep a kid from having a car accident,

but if students were only taught that in Driver Education class, would you consider that an adequate treatment of the subject?

Did you actually read the OP, here the quote I directed the question to:

""medically inaccurate information," like the notion that sexual abstinence prevents pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease."

Now tell me how that is "medically inaccurate information,"?

Does Townhall source that quote, or that rendition of what the judge supposedly said.

I say the judge never said that.

"There's no classroom experience the libertine supports more mightily than "sex education." They have struggled to banish even a whisper of a religious worldview from the classroom. Only the secular and "science-based" ideology is allowed.

The Daily Beast website recently celebrated a San Francisco ruling: "Hero Judge Rules Abstinence-Only Sex Ed Is Illegal." Judge Donald Black ruled "access to medically and socially appropriate sexual education is an important public right," and that one district had provided "medically inaccurate information," like the notion that sexual abstinence prevents pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease.

Do the guardians of "science" -- like the happy "reproductive justice" folks at the American Civil Liberties Union -- think this is "medically inaccurate" because no child can avoid having sex before graduation?"

Notice all the quotes of "science" like science isn't scientific? This is why conservatives and the GOP are breathing their last guys.

Are you really saying abstaining from sex won't prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease?

Not leaving the driveway in Dad's car will keep a kid from having a car accident,

but if students were only taught that in Driver Education class, would you consider that an adequate treatment of the subject?

Did you actually read the OP, here the quote I directed the question to:

""medically inaccurate information," like the notion that sexual abstinence prevents pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease."

Now tell me how that is "medically inaccurate information,"?

Does Townhall source that quote, or that rendition of what the judge supposedly said.

I say the judge never said that.

Your problem not mine, I simply asked a question related to the OP.

Last edited:

I think a food analogy works better. Moocher has been pushing a fatty-foods, sugary-foods abstinence program in schools and no lefty seems to think that that is futile.

No, the danger of male homo sex needs to be emphasized, especially since homo marriage is being incessantly foisted upon everyone.

So you agree that potential dangers, and ways to prevent or limit them should be taught. Good for you.
Of course I do. But I doubt that is happening. The agenda won't allow for accuracy. How many people even realize that male homos are more than 300 times more likely to transmit HIV than hetero males? With all of the talk of homo marriage and acceptance and endorsement of homosexuality you would think that issue would be brought up. Nil.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what is taught in a sex ed. class
I worked in the school system here recently and my wife still does. Everything here is framed in left wing agenda.

That's because everything to the left of Rush Limbaugh looks left wing to you people.
I don't listen to him since he's on too early in the day so I can't accurately assess that.
But anything centered is hardcore right wing to lefties like you.

conservative sex education: Have sex with your wife, who you love, and love the children that result.

Liberal sex education: have loveless meaningless sex with strangers and kill the babies that result.

conservative sex education: Have sex with your wife, who you love, and love the children that result.

Liberal sex education: have loveless meaningless sex with strangers and kill the babies that result.

I suspect you really don't believe all that, which would make you another right winger who will say anything, no mater how vile, to degrade liberals. If, on the other hand, you actually believe even part of it, then you are crazy. Either way just another average right winger.

'"There's no classroom experience the libertine supports more mightily than "sex education." They have struggled to banish even a whisper of a religious worldview from the classroom. Only the secular and "science-based" ideology is allowed.'

In accordance with the First Amendment and original intent of the Framers – how dare public schools obey the Constitution.

I suspect you really don't believe all that,.

Dear, I suspect you lack the IQ as a typical liberal to say why a reasonable person would not believe what I wrote above.

Dear, I suspect you lack the IQ as a typical liberal to say why a reasonable person would not believe what I wrote above.

That's probably one of your biggest problems. You suspect so many things that are just goofy. Benghazi, death panels, bigfoot, FEMA prisons, etc.

That's probably one of your biggest problems. You suspect so many things that are just goofy. Benghazi, death panels, bigfoot, FEMA prisons, etc.

Translation: as a typical low IQ liberal I cant explain so will try to change subject and hope no one notices.

I think the average person is so dumb that they can't figure out sex without government intervention. How did we ever manage before sex Ed? Thank god for sex ed

Translation: as a typical low IQ liberal I cant explain so will try to change subject and hope no one notices.

True. My remark wasn't specifically on subject as for as the thread, but it was spot on in response to your silly post. You obviously believe a lot of crazy shit, and wondering why people won't believe you is just dumb.

Translation: I lack the IQ to confute the below:

I think the average person is so dumb that they can't figure out sex without government intervention. How did we ever manage before sex Ed? Thank god for sex ed
How did we ever manage to procreate before government intervention? Thank god for child tax credits and government marriage benefits.

Conservative high school sex education: Join the wresting team and take the coach's dick up your ass.

Conservative sex education: Get married, but keep a mistress on the side, then divorce your wife and marry the mistress. Then get another mistress, divorce your second wife, and marry the second mistress. Convert to third wife's religion and say, "God's good with all this because I feel bad about what I did."

Conservative sex education: Wear a diaper and put your hookers on speed dial.

In short, conservative sex education is, "Do as I say, not as I do."

I lack the desire to argue about such a stupid statement. I will let it stand, as is, as an example of what right wing logic has degenerated to. I really miss the days when the right wing was logical, reasonable, and sane.

Conservative sex education: Get married, but keep a mistress on the side, then divorce your wife and marry the mistress. ."

100% stupid as always dumbto3. Divorce rates in now 50% and 50% of kids are born into broken or never formed homes. In conservative 1950's it was 8% and 6%.

You'll get killed here worse than you did on financial crisis. Liberalism is based in pure ignorance.

Forum List

Back