Parents can't opt their kids out of ELEMENTARY sex education classes

I get why parents don't like their kids learning about certain things in school, but what about those who don't have parents? They have to learn about things from someone.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
“We have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families,” says the professor of political science at Tulane University, where she is founding director of the Anna Julia Cooper Project on Gender, Race, and Politics in the South. Kids belong to whole communities, she insists, and once we realize this we’ll make “better investments” in government indoctrination of children.

MSNBC HOST: YOUR KIDS BELONG TO THE COLLECTIVE
MELISSA PERRY

Do children "belong" to their parents? Do children not grow up and become their own person? Should they be denied certain essential things?

If the parents own then, can they refuse to feed their children like slaves? Or should the govt make sure kids are getting food?

Well why don't you let a stranger in a park teach your kid about dildos you might as well.
so the fk what kids grow up.............. Are you not going to be around your kid talking to them until they grow up.
you need to grow up and have a pair of balls to teach your own kids about sex not some gawd damn stranger who has become the kids parents.

It is a social engineering project and the only ones falling for are the dumbasses who can't see through to the plan of destroying the family , perveriting your kids earlier and earlier.

The problem is, you're trying to argue a case based on TOTAL IGNORANCE. It shows, you use insults to try and somehow beef up your argument. It doesn't work.

In China they don't have sex education. Women don't have a clue about sex. They're scared of sex. So many people end up not going into meaningful relationships because they're scared. It doesn't help that some boys demand girls be virgins (but not the boys themselves) when they marry, so girls then try and be too cautious. They think babies come out of the woman's butt, yeah. Some think sex is kissing, there's a rumored story in China about a married couple worried they couldn't conceive because all this "sex" they'd been having. There are couples who haven't had sex weeks after their marriage because they're so wound up about it.

In the US it's been proven that sex education reduces teenage pregnancy, reduces sexually transmitted diseases.

hiv-map.png

Rates of HIV/AIDS in the US.

No real surprise that the South has high rates, along with a few urban areas like Chicago, New York etc.

syphilis_map.jpg

Syphilis by state, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia are in the red. New York is up there again and Illinois.

chlamidia-map-large.jpg

Chlamydia is again, the South, New York, Illinois

prevalencemap.gif

The Deep South has a major problem, and doesn't teach sex ed properly/

teen_births.jpg

Teenage pregnancy is a massive problem. The more abstinence only, the higher the teenage pregnancy is likely to be.

1370706_orig.jpg

It doesn't have to be factually accurate in many places, especially in the Deep South

Sex education in elementary school? This is ridiculous... :shock:
Kids in school shouldn't learn anything about sex :nono:

Why not? It's one of the MOST IMPORTANT things they'll come across. Where I came from a girl was pregnant at 13 years old. Why?

If you don't teach them the things they need to know, they'll get STDs, they'll get pregnant and it'll damage their life and damage society. It's like not teaching kids how to cross the road.

I get why parents don't like their kids learning about certain things in school, but what about those who don't have parents? They have to learn about things from someone.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
“We have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families,” says the professor of political science at Tulane University, where she is founding director of the Anna Julia Cooper Project on Gender, Race, and Politics in the South. Kids belong to whole communities, she insists, and once we realize this we’ll make “better investments” in government indoctrination of children.

MSNBC HOST: YOUR KIDS BELONG TO THE COLLECTIVE
MELISSA PERRY

Do children "belong" to their parents? Do children not grow up and become their own person? Should they be denied certain essential things?

If the parents own then, can they refuse to feed their children like slaves? Or should the govt make sure kids are getting food?

Feminism is a Depopulation Program
Feminism is a Depopulation Program

Do you have a point here? Or just you feel like putting words on the page?

Why not? It's one of the MOST IMPORTANT things they'll come across. Where I came from a girl was pregnant at 13 years old. Why?

If you don't teach them the things they need to know, they'll get STDs, they'll get pregnant and it'll damage their life and damage society. It's like not teaching kids how to cross the road.
Well...sex is really a delicate matter.
I think kids under 12/13 y.o. shouldn't be taught about sex. :)

So when a girl starts her period at that age she might think she's dying.

It's a "delicate matter"? You mean some people like to shy away from it because they were never educated about it, so they don't want others to either?

Well, "sex education" isn't all about sex.

But 13 year olds have sex. It's a fact. So they need to know about sex BEFORE they have sex, right? Or you just want them to learn about it as they're doing it?

Often sex education teaches kids about other things that lead up to sex, without actually discussing the act. But as soon as someone says "sex ed" then the right goes crazy and thinks they're talking about all their sexual fantasies.

Forum List

Back