'Conservative sex education'

Does left wing sex ed teaching emphasize the drastically increased risk of HIV and STD transmission via male homo sex? I bet they spend no time on that.
If they did honestly, male homos would be a pariah.

I believe they teach that you should put a rubber on it. EOS.

Shit, they'll even demonstrate it on a cucumber for those horny little fucks. You won't get that kind of info out of some candy ass fantasy world abstinence only education.
I didn't say anything about abstinence only. I asked about teaching about the disaster that homo male sex is and whether or not that is emphasized. And that disaster has continued to occur long after condom use became a ubiquitous endorsement.
Truthfully I believe that they actually do teach anal sex is the most dangerous form of sex in relation to STD's.

A lot of people here seem to be assuming that they do not. I know that the sex ed I went through covered this though that was some years ago.
I doubt they emphasize the type of sex as well as the frequency relative to the sexuality of the gender. That reality, that truth would not jibe with the agenda. It would inevitably result in anti-homo sentiment.
Really?

Should they also cover the fact that the LEAST likely to transmit sexual diseases is through lesbian sex?

Or is that different?
No, that's fine. I'm looking for honesty. I would expect that they would already be emphasizing the safety in lesbian sex while avoiding the disaster that is male homo sex all in the name of the agenda.

I believe they teach that you should put a rubber on it. EOS.

Shit, they'll even demonstrate it on a cucumber for those horny little fucks. You won't get that kind of info out of some candy ass fantasy world abstinence only education.
I didn't say anything about abstinence only. I asked about teaching about the disaster that homo male sex is and whether or not that is emphasized. And that disaster has continued to occur long after condom use became a ubiquitous endorsement.
Truthfully I believe that they actually do teach anal sex is the most dangerous form of sex in relation to STD's.

A lot of people here seem to be assuming that they do not. I know that the sex ed I went through covered this though that was some years ago.
I doubt they emphasize the type of sex as well as the frequency relative to the sexuality of the gender. That reality, that truth would not jibe with the agenda. It would inevitably result in anti-homo sentiment.
Really?

Should they also cover the fact that the LEAST likely to transmit sexual diseases is through lesbian sex?

Or is that different?
No, that's fine. I'm looking for honesty. I would expect that they would already be emphasizing the safety in lesbian sex while avoiding the disaster that is male homo sex all in the name of the agenda.
Lifestyle should never enter the conversation. Gay/lesbian and bisexual have nothing to do with actual sex education. Condom use, pregnancy and the possibilities of STD's as well as how to identify them should.

That is where it should start and end.

Really?

Or is that different?
Lifestyle should never enter the conversation. Gay/lesbian and bisexual have nothing to do with actual sex education. Condom use, pregnancy and the possibilities of STD's as well as how to identify them should.

In your day and mine, that's exactly where it ended. Today not so much.

Really?

Or is that different?

No, the danger of male homo sex needs to be emphasized, especially since homo marriage is being incessantly foisted upon everyone.

Really?

Or is that different?

No, the danger of male homo sex needs to be emphasized, especially since homo marriage is being incessantly foisted upon everyone.

So you agree that potential dangers, and ways to prevent or limit them should be taught. Good for you.

Really?

Or is that different?

So you agree that potential dangers, and ways to prevent or limit them should be taught. Good for you.
Of course I do. But I doubt that is happening. The agenda won't allow for accuracy. How many people even realize that male homos are more than 300 times more likely to transmit HIV than hetero males? With all of the talk of homo marriage and acceptance and endorsement of homosexuality you would think that issue would be brought up. Nil.

No, I'm one of those posters who is pointing out to you that sex is natural and normal and our kids should be taught sex education in school so that they don't grow up not having the ability to talk/deal with it and think it's disgusting.

They should be taught the basics of sex in school, the morality of sex is the parent's job not the government's.

Give me an example.

An example of what? It's parents job to teach their children morals, not the governments.

Give me a specific example of what you are talking about, what moral is being taught that you disagree with?

Who should put the condom on?

Who should buy the condoms?

Do you really have to give her a ride to the clinic if you're just not that into her?

What are you talking about?

Anything that falls outside the basics of puberty and sex (how to make a baby). Anything else is the parent's job. I'm sorry you are having trouble with understanding that.

You specifically said they shouldn't teach morals, Should they teach how not to get pregnant or contract an STD?

Really?

Or is that different?

I would not mind sitting in to actually see how sex ed is taught today. I imagine I well get the chance in some of the following years.

In my 'day' it was rather well done. I would hope that it stayed somewhat similar but really doubt it.

The Science of Sex Education - Brent Bozell - Page 1

"There's no classroom experience the libertine supports more mightily than "sex education." They have struggled to banish even a whisper of a religious worldview from the classroom. Only the secular and "science-based" ideology is allowed.

The Daily Beast website recently celebrated a San Francisco ruling: "Hero Judge Rules Abstinence-Only Sex Ed Is Illegal." Judge Donald Black ruled "access to medically and socially appropriate sexual education is an important public right," and that one district had provided "medically inaccurate information," like the notion that sexual abstinence prevents pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease.

Do the guardians of "science" -- like the happy "reproductive justice" folks at the American Civil Liberties Union -- think this is "medically inaccurate" because no child can avoid having sex before graduation?"

Notice all the quotes of "science" like science isn't scientific? This is why conservatives and the GOP are breathing their last guys.

liberal sex education: have sex with strangers and kill the baby that results
Conservative sex education: have sex only with the spouse you love and then love the children that result

Conservatives stand for love and family while libturds stand for sex, abortion, profound alienation, and depravity

They should be taught the basics of sex in school, the morality of sex is the parent's job not the government's.

Give me an example.

An example of what? It's parents job to teach their children morals, not the governments.

Give me a specific example of what you are talking about, what moral is being taught that you disagree with?

Who should put the condom on?

Who should buy the condoms?

Do you really have to give her a ride to the clinic if you're just not that into her?

What are you talking about?

Anything that falls outside the basics of puberty and sex (how to make a baby). Anything else is the parent's job. I'm sorry you are having trouble with understanding that.

You specifically said they shouldn't teach morals, Should they teach how not to get pregnant or contract an STD?

They can inform of the different types of b/c and stds (as that is in context with sex and reproduction but they should temper that with not everyone's beliefs are in line with b/c). They should emphasize abstinence is 100% effect against pregnancy and stds. Anything more? No.

With internet access at one's fingertips (and that nearly everyone has a phone w/that access, including kids), kids are not as uninformed as past generations anyway.

Really?

Or is that different?

I would not mind sitting in to actually see how sex ed is taught today. I imagine I well get the chance in some of the following years.

In my 'day' it was rather well done. I would hope that it stayed somewhat similar but really doubt it.
Better to use a tape recorder (boy does that give away MY age!) I'm sure you won't get the real course if they know an adult is auditing it.

Really?

Or is that different?

Of course I do. But I doubt that is happening. The agenda won't allow for accuracy. How many people even realize that male homos are more than 300 times more likely to transmit HIV than hetero males? With all of the talk of homo marriage and acceptance and endorsement of homosexuality you would think that issue would be brought up. Nil.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what is taught in a sex ed. class

I worked in the school system here recently and my wife still does. Everything here is framed in left wing agenda.

"There's no classroom experience the libertine supports more mightily than "sex education." They have struggled to banish even a whisper of a religious worldview from the classroom. Only the secular and "science-based" ideology is allowed.

The Daily Beast website recently celebrated a San Francisco ruling: "Hero Judge Rules Abstinence-Only Sex Ed Is Illegal." Judge Donald Black ruled "access to medically and socially appropriate sexual education is an important public right," and that one district had provided "medically inaccurate information," like the notion that sexual abstinence prevents pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease.

Do the guardians of "science" -- like the happy "reproductive justice" folks at the American Civil Liberties Union -- think this is "medically inaccurate" because no child can avoid having sex before graduation?"

Notice all the quotes of "science" like science isn't scientific? This is why conservatives and the GOP are breathing their last guys.

Are you really saying abstaining from sex won't prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease?

Not leaving the driveway in Dad's car will keep a kid from having a car accident,

but if students were only taught that in Driver Education class, would you consider that an adequate treatment of the subject?

I worked in the school system here recently and my wife still does. Everything here is framed in left wing agenda.

That's because everything to the left of Rush Limbaugh looks left wing to you people.

Are you really saying abstaining from sex won't prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease?

Not leaving the driveway in Dad's car will keep a kid from having a car accident,

but if students were only taught that in Driver Education class, would you consider that an adequate treatment of the subject?
it all depends on the teacher, using your analogy we should have the best drivers around.

[URL='http://www.citylab.com/politics/2012/04/teen-birthrates-are-way-down-still-high-these-states/1735/']U.S. Teen Birthrates
teen-birth-rate-2010-cdc-state-map.png
[/URL]
So lets get it clear the RWer are been beaten by FACTS... Conservative states with less Sex Education have more Teenage Pregnancies.

Gonorrhea—Rates by State
Chlamydia by State

So lets get it clear the RWer are been beaten by FACTS... Conservative states with less Sex Education have more STDs.
what facts? The south has always been poor, just recently becoming a manufacturing power house, it takes time

On the other hand the blue states are dying and we all know it through democrat crappy leadership

Did you actually read the OP, here the quote I directed the question to:

""medically inaccurate information," like the notion that sexual abstinence prevents pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease."

Now tell me how that is "medically inaccurate information,"?

Forum List

Back