'Conservative sex education'

Scientific fact: Abstinence prevents pregnancy and std's with 100% accuracy.

Scientific fact: Randy teenagers will have sex.

The only difference being whether they will have the appropriate knowledge to engage in safe sex or will have to suffer the consequences of the ignorance inherent in abstinence?

My daughter told me that after sex ed she was so grossed out by the STD's her and her friends agreed there was no way they'd ever have sex.

Please note that the countries where sex ed is mandatory and birth control is readily available, all have lower rates of teen pregnancy than the US.

Abstinence education does not work. Young Christian girls are having anal sex and giving blow jobs in record numbers in order to preserve their precious hyman for their wedding night. That's that unintended results of abstinence education and virginity promises

Teenagers are going to have sex and they've been having sex for years. In the 50's, both the girl and the boy were expelled from school and expected to get married, or the girl went away for a while, and the baby was put up for adoption. Fast Eddie's notions of how things were better in the 50's reveals a total lack of knowledge about what really went on.

how things were better in the 50's .

in the Republicans1950's America believed in love and family, in fact kids had 2 parents then, and America was on the right track.

Today, liberalism rules as a cancer that has killed love and family and put America on the wrong track.

the issue is not who is more likely to be hypocritical but who is right.

EXACTLY as I said, "Do as I say, not as I do."

And right there, ladies and gentlemen, is the seed which germinated into a full run off the conservative reservation that has resulted in the psychopathic, hypocritical, retarded metstasized cancer killing the right wing.

You just witnessed one of the pustules which has infected the conservative movement say he is okay with his heroes not walking the walk.

I never thought I would see an actual open admission of what I have been saying for years is the problem.
It is nice to know that you only want to point out that the right is full of hypocrisy but it really has nothing to do with the OP or its claims. the hypocrisy is irrelevant of effectiveness or what sex ed should be taught.

The only difference being whether they will have the appropriate knowledge to engage in safe sex or will have to suffer the consequences of the ignorance inherent in abstinence?
scientific fact: randy teenagers are going to have unsafe sex no matter how much sex ed you bring to the table.

The simple reality is that the only real defense that can be given to teens in regards to sex is that of the family and parents. Sadly, to damn many are completely remiss in the RESPONSIBILITY that they have in this matter. Then they complain when the schools do it and do it poorly.

scientific fact: randy teenagers are going to have unsafe sex no matter how much sex ed you bring to the table.

The simple reality is that the only real defense that can be given to teens in regards to sex is that of the family and parents. Sadly, to damn many are completely remiss in the RESPONSIBILITY that they have in this matter. Then they complain when the schools do it and do it poorly.

Facts prove otherwise. States where schools provide sex ed have lower rates of teen pregnancies than states where schools provide "abstinence only" classes.

Facts prove otherwise. States where schools provide sex ed have lower rates of teen pregnancies than states where schools provide "abstinence only" classes.

dear, the fact is 93% of black kids had families in the Republican 1950's. Today, liberalism has destroyed the black family and left kids parentless. Do you understand that is a bad thing?

See why we say liberalism is like a cancer?

Forum List

Back