'Conservative sex education'

Dennis Hastert on a constitutional amendment for One Man-One Woman marriage:

“We cannot allow them to put our children’s future at risk because of their agenda for political correctness.”

More kids need to be taught to just say no, that doesn’t just apply to drugs, it also applies to sex before marriage.

Well...you're the expert on kids having sex before marriage, Denny!

Last edited:
Conservative sex education: Get married, but keep a mistress on the side, then divorce your wife and marry the mistress. ."

100% stupid as always dumbto3. Divorce rates in now 50% and 50% of kids are born into broken or never formed homes. In conservative 1950's it was 8% and 6%.

You'll get killed here worse than you did on financial crisis. Liberalism is based in pure ignorance.
I bet you can't guess who I was talking about in that part of my post you excised.

The divorce rate is higher because women have gained more independence. They used to be trapped at home, and had to tolerate their husbands beating them and cheating on them.

The Right is rife with hypocrisy when it speaks about sexual morals. "Do as I say, not as I do."

The Science of Sex Education - Brent Bozell - Page 1

"There's no classroom experience the libertine supports more mightily than "sex education." They have struggled to banish even a whisper of a religious worldview from the classroom. Only the secular and "science-based" ideology is allowed.

The Daily Beast website recently celebrated a San Francisco ruling: "Hero Judge Rules Abstinence-Only Sex Ed Is Illegal." Judge Donald Black ruled "access to medically and socially appropriate sexual education is an important public right," and that one district had provided "medically inaccurate information," like the notion that sexual abstinence prevents pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease.

Do the guardians of "science" -- like the happy "reproductive justice" folks at the American Civil Liberties Union -- think this is "medically inaccurate" because no child can avoid having sex before graduation?"

Notice all the quotes of "science" like science isn't scientific? This is why conservatives and the GOP are breathing their last guys.
Right wing sex education = Be too old or ugly to have any.

The Right is rife with hypocrisy when it speaks about sexual morals. "Do as I say, not as I do."

So are smokers and many others but we thank god they tell the truth.

Ask youself if Africa would be better of if they had had our Christian sex education?
isn't thinking fun?

The difference is the smoker admits he smokes. I don't see Denny defending abstinence for kids in 2004 by saying, "I should know because I fucked some kids."

I didn't see Newt going after Bill Clinton's adultery by saying, "I should know because I'm cheating on my wife and would have lied if asked about it, too."

Hypocrites.

You have to be pretty sick in the head preaching abstinence when you molested some kids. Seriously.

But then again, it goes without saying someone who molested kids is sick in the head.

All these sleazeballs with their mistresses, wearing diapers and hanging with hookers, and fucking pages up the ass preaching abstinence!!!

The difference is the smoker admits he smokes. I don't see Denny defending abstinence for kids in 2004 by saying, "I should know because I fucked some kids."

I didn't see Newt going after Bill Clinton's adultery by saying, "I should know because I'm cheating on my wife and would have lied if asked about it, too."

Hypocrites.

dear, there are more Democrats in jail for sex crimes than Republicans in the last 50 years. Do you ever get tired of being stupid??

Hypocrites.

dear, there are more Democrats in jail for sex crimes than Republicans in the last 50 years. Do you ever get tired of being stupid??

Got a link to back up that claim?

That makes Republicans better? There are less of them in jail? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Which ones are the ones who are preaching sexual morality, though, skippy? Which one are the hypocrites preaching abstinence?

And do you realize you just made a "lesser of two evils" argument?

"Our guys have fewer layers of sleaze, overlaid with a crunchy crust of hypocrisy."

Hypocrites.

Got a link to back up that claim?

That makes Republicans better? There are less of them in jail? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Which ones are the ones who are preaching sexual morality, though, skippy? Which one are the hypocrites preaching abstinence?

And do you realize you just made a "lesser of two evils" argument?

"Our guys have fewer layers of sleaze, overlaid with a crunchy crust of hypocrisy."

dear idiot liberal, the issue is not who is more likely to be hypocritical but who is right. Do you have the IQ to grasp that?

the issue is not who is more likely to be hypocritical but who is right.

EXACTLY as I said, "Do as I say, not as I do."

And right there, ladies and gentlemen, is the seed which germinated into a full run off the conservative reservation that has resulted in the psychopathic, hypocritical, retarded metstasized cancer killing the right wing.

You just witnessed one of the pustules which has infected the conservative movement say he is okay with his heroes not walking the walk.

I never thought I would see an actual open admission of what I have been saying for years is the problem.

I see no link was provided backing up the claim more Dems are in jail for sex crimes than Republicans.

Just so much more manufactured bullshit. It doesn't matter if it is a lie, right? You just have to believe it, and that makes you right.

Teaching children about sex is not the governments job.

You don't think a very basic and necessary biological function should be taught in school?
at the appropriate age
More like "age appropriate". Even young children need some sex education in order to protect them. You have to have the talk about inappropriate touching very early.

At each stage of their young lives, they need more information. They also request a lot of information about it. :D

In a perfect world, all parents would do this, but they don't. It is astonishing how negligent some parents are about this stuff.

always too stupid by 100% . If you smoke and urge your kids not to that is hypocritical but very very good advice not very very bad advice dumto 3.

Do you understand now??

always too stupid by 100% . If you smoke and urge your kids not to that is hypocritical but very very good advice not very very bad advice dumto 3.

Do you understand now??

What you do has far more influence than what you say. Especially as a parent. I am sorry you are too stupid to know this. I hope you don't have kids.

It is astonishing how negligent some parents are about this stuff.

too stupid as always. What's astonishing is that liberals have attacked and destroyed the American family to the point when 76% of black kids are born into broken or never formed homes.

The dirty little secret is that sex has nothing to do with it. Progs are at war with information. The only way to achieve the liberal dream is to silence opposition speech so they feign apoplexy when conservatives suggest an alternate to the 1800's Darwin theory or they suggest that maybe sex ed should include abstinence as well as a condom on a cucumber. How did the last 25 years of sex ed do for society? The abortion industry is thriving and who knows what horror houses like Dr. Gosnell are in existence because of political pressure by the abortion industry.

Forum List

Back