Cons newest boogeyman: THE CARAVAN OF DEATH!!!

Fear politics is the center of the gop platform. With washouts like ISIS , and Antifa not playing out the focus has been moved to time tested scapegoats the immygants!

Today trump posted about the caravan of immigrants coming from up from Mexico . Of course the rubes think of a scene out of mad max thunder road. Mobilize the army to the southern gate ! Always works in the sticks .

Do they have any talking point that is not fear based ?

Isn't this old news?

What "caravan"? 1500 as it started out might be considered a "caravan", but they're down to 50 now.

That's more like a gaggle.

I believe we are getting a couple gaggles an hour, when considering the borders length.
This is the fifth year I believe they have had a caravan. Legalize and tax marijuana.
That solves nothing but your need to kill more brain cells. Not sure you can spare them based on your posting history.

Exactly how many working brain cells does one need to vote for Democrat Party candidates? Two, maybe three at the most?

yeah, you're still not gonna make it, johnny

Fear politics is the center of the gop platform. With washouts like ISIS , and Antifa not playing out the focus has been moved to time tested scapegoats the immygants!

Today trump posted about the caravan of immigrants coming from up from Mexico . Of course the rubes think of a scene out of mad max thunder road. Mobilize the army to the southern gate ! Always works in the sticks .

I have a fence around my yard, it is 6ft tall. I lock my doors at night.

I must be a racist?

Fuck those people. This is OUR NATION

nah, you're just another paranoid white boi
How many homeless are you personally paying to put up on your property faggot?

if they live with me, they're not homeless, stupid.

:lol:

no wonder you spend most of your time drunk
How many homeless have you taken in?

Answer the question coward.

What "caravan"? 1500 as it started out might be considered a "caravan", but they're down to 50 now.

Sure a gaggle doesn’t sound bad ... UNLESS IS A GAGGLE OF MS -13 GANG MEMBERS! Run and hide everyone !

So you're going to put these gang members up in your extra bedroom once you clear it with your mom right?

I spent 6 hours on a jackhammer on a jobsite today. A job I will be paid handsomely for once completed.
Since we know many liberals are pussys that would have melted after the first 30 minutes. It's no surprise that they want to flood the country with more people who would do that work for half the price I would.
Why support a hard working American at the expense of your own bottom line.

a real man would have used a sledge, pussy.

16 lb sledge, that's what men use
That's what a moron leftist would think and why they hire someone else.

I'd love to watch a moron attempt to sledge out a basement floor

Isn't this old news?

I believe we are getting a couple gaggles an hour, when considering the borders length.
This is the fifth year I believe they have had a caravan. Legalize and tax marijuana.
That solves nothing but your need to kill more brain cells. Not sure you can spare them based on your posting history.

Exactly how many working brain cells does one need to vote for Democrat Party candidates? Two, maybe three at the most?
Why do they have a caravan, stupid?

Fear is what modern conservatism is built on. And they are manipulated every day by Fake Fox News and con-radio to turn that fear into hateful anger. One of the oldest forms of human manipulation there is. Find out what a group of people are 'a little concerned about' and turn that into outright terror and an angry intent against the thing causing the fear.
I dont have anger or fear for people trying to illegally come into our country. If I were them I would try to escape those hell holes too. I dont have anger for the crime that plagues our inner cities. I was once dirt poor and felt trapped.

I dont even have anger or fear for the left that perpetuates these problems with their bullshit placebos masquerading as solitions.

I have contempt for the left.
Yes you are a brainwashed functional moron hater dupe... Plenty of of strong blue collar Democrats. Just more intelligent and mainly don't listen to Fox Rush whatever hate propaganda

Sure a gaggle doesn’t sound bad ... UNLESS IS A GAGGLE OF MS -13 GANG MEMBERS! Run and hide everyone !

So you're going to put these gang members up in your extra bedroom once you clear it with your mom right?

Yes . Cause all these immigrants are gang members.

WHY aren’t you driving down to the border to patrol it yourself ?

It does NOT MATTER what they are. They have no right to be here.

Period

Fear is what modern conservatism is built on. And they are manipulated every day by Fake Fox News and con-radio to turn that fear into hateful anger. One of the oldest forms of human manipulation there is. Find out what a group of people are 'a little concerned about' and turn that into outright terror and an angry intent against the thing causing the fear.

On the contrary: The Democrat's ideology is based on fear, anger, hate, ignorance, superstition, and the belief that the government should provide us what we need from cradle to grave.

While the conservative ideology is based on facts, truth, and the belief that all people should have the same opportunities to succeed or fail on their own volition, without the government placing undue restriction or regulation upon their liberty.

I spent 6 hours on a jackhammer on a jobsite today. A job I will be paid handsomely for once completed.
Since we know many liberals are pussys that would have melted after the first 30 minutes. It's no surprise that they want to flood the country with more people who would do that work for half the price I would.

Work smarter not harder....dumbass.

Why aren't you driving down there to invite them into your home?

Oh I would....but they wont let me shoot em.

Hey dipshit, how many dem policies ARENT based on fear? Good luck

name one that is
The Republicans are going to take your Social Security, healthcare, welfare, yada, yada, yada . . . . . . .

Dont forget Sideshow Bidens claim that Republicans want to put blacks back in chains.

Given the sudden rise in black employment after Trump was elected, I'd say that Biden is fill of shit.

And I bet you'd use a teaspoon to dig a four foot deep electric main line to a house.....as a real man.

And I bet you'd use a teaspoon to dig a four foot deep electric main line to a house.....as a real man.

Personally I'd use a ditch witch.

Forum List

Back