Cons newest boogeyman: THE CARAVAN OF DEATH!!!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Fear politics is the center of the gop platform. With washouts like ISIS , and Antifa not playing out the focus has been moved to time tested scapegoats the immygants!

Today trump posted about the caravan of immigrants coming from up from Mexico . Of course the rubes think of a scene out of mad max thunder road. Mobilize the army to the southern gate ! Always works in the sticks .

Do they have any talking point that is not fear based ?

Fear politics is the center of the gop platform. With washouts like ISIS , and Antifa not playing out the focus has been moved to time tested scapegoats the immygants!

Today trump posted about the caravan of immigrants coming from up from Mexico . Of course the rubes think of a scene out of mad max thunder road. Mobilize the army to the southern gate ! Always works in the sticks .

Why do the Democrats fear the enforcement of our immigration laws?

What "caravan"? 1500 as it started out might be considered a "caravan", but they're down to 50 now.

That's more like a gaggle.

What "caravan"? 1500 as it started out might be considered a "caravan", but they're down to 50 now.

Sure a gaggle doesn’t sound bad ... UNLESS IS A GAGGLE OF MS -13 GANG MEMBERS! Run and hide everyone !

Isn't this old news?

I believe we are getting a couple gaggles an hour, when considering the borders length.

It's because fear is the best thing to use to spread propaganda. I watched an episode of "Adam Ruins Everything" where they were talking about conspiracy theories. People who are scared of something tend to let their fears keep them from actually learning about what they are being scared of.

The funniest thing was Breitbart pointing out that the caravaners were actually trying to enter legally. I mean damn. When Breitbart, of all places, steps in to correct your conservative nonsense, then you have to consider if you’ve gone off the deep end.
How would they enter legally if no one in them has a visa?

The funniest thing was Breitbart pointing out that the caravaners were actually trying to enter legally. I mean damn. When Breitbart, of all places, steps in to correct your conservative nonsense, then you have to consider if you’ve gone off the deep end.

they apply for asylum

Learn About the Asylum Application Process

you should have stayed awake in 8th grade.

granted, it took three years, but you missed some good stuff.

They intend to turn themselves in and request asylum. Christ, you’re such a disappointment. Perpetually uninformed and totally ignorant of basic concepts.

Hey dipshit, how many dem policies ARENT based on fear? Good luck

name one that is

We're gonna put y'all in chains.

i know that you're a paste eater, frank, but even you know that's not a policy.

either answer the question, or go back to sculpting checkers out of your fecal material.

So you're denying that a Leading Democrat Party leader, not a poster on an Internet Board, said that Republicans were going to put blacks back in chains?

Remember when conservatives thought Obama was going to round up political dissidents and put them in concentration camps under Wal Mart? Jade Helm I think they called it.

Forum List

Back