Cons newest boogeyman: THE CARAVAN OF DEATH!!!

Asylum is very difficult to get .
Wrong. It's easy to get. 70% of all the illegals caught crossing the border are granted asylum. It's a scam, and it's a major reason we need to build the wall.

I call bullflop on you ! Bullflop!
Nearly two-thirds of asylum requests by illegal immigrant children immediately granted

Report: 'Vast majority' of asylum claims granted

Both of your links say that yes, there are a lot of asylum claims granted. But not for adults. It's for unaccompanied children.

The Judiciary Committee says asylum approval rates have "increased dramatically" under the Obama administration. Overall, according to the committee statement, "Approval rates by asylum officers have increased from 28 percent in 2007 to 46 percent in 2013 and approval rates by immigration judges in affirmative cases have increased from 51 percent in 2007 to 74 percent in 2013." And that does not count appeals.

"Once individuals are granted asylum," the report notes, "they have access to all major federal welfare programs."

Complicating matters, according to the committee, is the rate of fraud in asylum cases. The committee says "an internal Department of Homeland Security report" has shown that "at least 70 percent of asylum cases contain proven or possible fraud."

From your first link (by the way, RT? Really?)................

The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) sent information to the House Judiciary Committee stating that 65 percent of the unaccompanied alien minors who had petitioned the US government for asylum were immediately granted approval, the legislative committee announced Friday.

In the first half of 2014, more than 52,000 unaccompanied minors crossed the Mexican border into the United States in southwest Texas. There has also been a sharp increase in mothers from Central America carrying their children across the border. These immigrants often turn themselves into Customs and Border Protection upon entering the country. The US government has been overwhelmed with the sheer numbers of people who must be housed, fed and seen by medical professionals while they await processing by Border Patrol agents and the Department of Health and Human Services.

And...................from your second link..............................

Now, new numbers released by the House Judiciary Committee show the "vast majority" of unaccompanied minors seeking asylum are granted it before even appearing before a judge. "Information from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that shows 65 percent of unaccompanied alien minors' asylum applications have been immediately approved by asylum officers in Fiscal Year 2014," says a Judiciary Committee statement. "And this is just the first bite of the apple. Many more cases can be approved later. Where an asylum officer does not approve the application, it is then referred to an immigration judge where the applicant can try again. If that fails, they can continue to appeal their case."

They were specifically referring to unaccompanied minors.

The funniest thing was Breitbart pointing out that the caravaners were actually trying to enter legally. I mean damn. When Breitbart, of all places, steps in to correct your conservative nonsense, then you have to consider if you’ve gone off the deep end.
How would they enter legally if no one in them has a visa?

they apply for asylum

Learn About the Asylum Application Process

you should have stayed awake in 8th grade.

granted, it took three years, but you missed some good stuff.

That means they haven't entered the country legally, moron. The asylum trick is why we need the wall. If they put one foot into the United States, they can apply for asylum if they say the correct magic words and basically get a free pass. That has to stop.

you really do give stupid a bad name.

Fear politics is the center of the gop platform. With washouts like ISIS , and Antifa not playing out the focus has been moved to time tested scapegoats the immygants!

Today trump posted about the caravan of immigrants coming from up from Mexico . Of course the rubes think of a scene out of mad max thunder road. Mobilize the army to the southern gate ! Always works in the sticks .

Do they have any talking point that is not fear based ?
I have a fence around my yard, it is 6ft tall. I lock my doors at night.

I must be a racist?

Fuck those people. This is OUR NATION

Fear politics is the center of the gop platform. With washouts like ISIS , and Antifa not playing out the focus has been moved to time tested scapegoats the immygants!

Today trump posted about the caravan of immigrants coming from up from Mexico . Of course the rubes think of a scene out of mad max thunder road. Mobilize the army to the southern gate ! Always works in the sticks .

I must be a racist?

nah, you're just another paranoid white boi

I don't understand how this is even an argument.

Can I just quit my job and come pitch a tent in your backyard? Use up your expendable income on a nice sleeping blanket, a bit of food & maybe some medical?

I must be a racist?

How many homeless are you personally paying to put up on your property faggot?

Why do the Democrats fear the enforcement of our immigration laws?
Just cruel won't work. See the Democrats 2010 immigration bill with SSID card that can't be faked. Would end illegal immigration.

I must be a racist?

WTF is wrong with you? Stupid irrelevant vulgar BS...

I spent 6 hours on a jackhammer on a jobsite today. A job I will be paid handsomely for once completed.
Since we know many liberals are pussys that would have melted after the first 30 minutes. It's no surprise that they want to flood the country with more people who would do that work for half the price I would.
Why support a hard working American at the expense of your own bottom line.

I must be a racist?

WTF is wrong with you? Stupid irrelevant vulgar BS...
Answer the question.

Isn't this old news?

What "caravan"? 1500 as it started out might be considered a "caravan", but they're down to 50 now.

That's more like a gaggle.

I believe we are getting a couple gaggles an hour, when considering the borders length.
This is the fifth year I believe they have had a caravan. Legalize and tax marijuana.

---------------------------------------- based on American Sovereignty isn't it TIMMY ??

Isn't this old news?

What "caravan"? 1500 as it started out might be considered a "caravan", but they're down to 50 now.

I believe we are getting a couple gaggles an hour, when considering the borders length.
This is the fifth year I believe they have had a caravan. Legalize and tax marijuana.
That solves nothing but your need to kill more brain cells. Not sure you can spare them based on your posting history.

Fear is what modern conservatism is built on. And they are manipulated every day by Fake Fox News and con-radio to turn that fear into hateful anger. One of the oldest forms of human manipulation there is. Find out what a group of people are 'a little concerned about' and turn that into outright terror and an angry intent against the thing causing the fear.

Isn't this old news?

That solves nothing but your need to kill more brain cells. Not sure you can spare them based on your posting history.

Exactly how many working brain cells does one need to vote for Democrat Party candidates? Two, maybe three at the most?

I must be a racist?

if they live with me, they're not homeless, stupid.

:lol:

no wonder you spend most of your time drunk

I spent 6 hours on a jackhammer on a jobsite today. A job I will be paid handsomely for once completed.
Since we know many liberals are pussys that would have melted after the first 30 minutes. It's no surprise that they want to flood the country with more people who would do that work for half the price I would.
Why support a hard working American at the expense of your own bottom line.

a real man would have used a sledge, pussy.

16 lb sledge, that's what men use

Fear is what modern conservatism is built on. And they are manipulated every day by Fake Fox News and con-radio to turn that fear into hateful anger. One of the oldest forms of human manipulation there is. Find out what a group of people are 'a little concerned about' and turn that into outright terror and an angry intent against the thing causing the fear.
I dont have anger or fear for people trying to illegally come into our country. If I were them I would try to escape those hell holes too. I dont have anger for the crime that plagues our inner cities. I was once dirt poor and felt trapped.

I dont even have anger or fear for the left that perpetuates these problems with their bullshit placebos masquerading as solitions.

I have contempt for the left.

Forum List

Back