Cons newest boogeyman: THE CARAVAN OF DEATH!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

pay per view soon?
~S~

Fear politics is the center of the gop platform. With washouts like ISIS , and Antifa not playing out the focus has been moved to time tested scapegoats the immygants!

Today trump posted about the caravan of immigrants coming from up from Mexico . Of course the rubes think of a scene out of mad max thunder road. Mobilize the army to the southern gate ! Always works in the sticks .

Do they have any talking point that is not fear based ?
Why do the Democrats fear the enforcement of our immigration laws?

They don’t . Problem Is our system lacks flexibility . To a point it HURTS our country .

They're free to acquire a green card.

Hey dipshit, how many dem policies ARENT based on fear? Good luck

name one that is

We're gonna put y'all in chains.

"Republicans want to push Granny's wheelchair off the cliff."

"Republicans just want people to starve."

"Republicans wand Grandpa to eat dog food."

"Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election."

"Tariffs against China will start a trade war."

"This tax bill is the worst bill in the history of the United States Congress, it is the end of the world … This is Armageddon.”

"Scott Walker's policies are "tightening the noose, literally, around African Americans" in Milwaukee and Wisconsin."

"Republicans want you to have dirty air and water."

“Republicans want to take away your (insert favorite entitlement here)”

"Republicans want to take away your healthcare."

"Stationing 8,000 Marines on Guam will cause the island to become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."
Most of that is true.

Let me try :

“Libs are coming for your guns”
“You need an AR to fight off the government “
“ men are using your daughters bathroom “

All true fuckstain.

Fear politics is the center of the gop platform. With washouts like ISIS , and Antifa not playing out the focus has been moved to time tested scapegoats the immygants!

Today trump posted about the caravan of immigrants coming from up from Mexico . Of course the rubes think of a scene out of mad max thunder road. Mobilize the army to the southern gate ! Always works in the sticks .

Fear is what modern conservatism is built on. And they are manipulated every day by Fake Fox News and con-radio to turn that fear into hateful anger. One of the oldest forms of human manipulation there is. Find out what a group of people are 'a little concerned about' and turn that into outright terror and an angry intent against the thing causing the fear.
I dont have anger or fear for people trying to illegally come into our country. If I were them I would try to escape those hell holes too. I dont have anger for the crime that plagues our inner cities. I was once dirt poor and felt trapped.

I dont even have anger or fear for the left that perpetuates these problems with their bullshit placebos masquerading as solitions.

I have contempt for the left.
Yes you are a brainwashed functional moron hater dupe... Plenty of of strong blue collar Democrats. Just more intelligent and mainly don't listen to Fox Rush whatever hate propaganda

Who do they listen to CNN? :auiqs.jpg:

I have a fence around my yard, it is 6ft tall. I lock my doors at night.

I must be a racist?

Fuck those people. This is OUR NATION

nah, you're just another paranoid white boi

Wait'll you have three wetbacks try and attempt a home invasion...but of course in your case they would have succeeded.
Maybe you live through it maybe you dont.

What "caravan"? 1500 as it started out might be considered a "caravan", but they're down to 50 now.

That's more like a gaggle.

Sure a gaggle doesn’t sound bad ... UNLESS IS A GAGGLE OF MS -13 GANG MEMBERS! Run and hide everyone !

So you're going to put these gang members up in your extra bedroom once you clear it with your mom right?

Yes . Cause all these immigrants are gang members.

WHY aren’t you driving down to the border to patrol it yourself ?
It does NOT MATTER what they are. They have no right to be here.

Period

Securing our borders from lawless killers, rapists, human trafficking, drug smuggling, I'm surprised the left even try to attack that they come off looking like stupid idiots, oh wait :eusa_think:

We are willing to make a deal..............The leftist lunatics in this country traded for normal average Mexicans .....

Clean swap.................Get packing libs.

I must be a racist?

Wait'll you have three wetbacks try and attempt a home invasion...but of course in your case they would have succeeded.

They try a home invasion at my house I'll have to make three dinner invitations (John Wick humor)

I must be a racist?

They try a home invasion at my house I'll have to make three dinner invitations (John Wick humor)

I didnt have the heart to shoot em in the back as they fled...
Okay I lied,really I didnt want to hassle with the legalities and money I'd spend in court.

I spent 6 hours on a jackhammer on a jobsite today. A job I will be paid handsomely for once completed.
Since we know many liberals are pussys that would have melted after the first 30 minutes. It's no surprise that they want to flood the country with more people who would do that work for half the price I would.
Why support a hard working American at the expense of your own bottom line.

a real man would have used a sledge, pussy.

16 lb sledge, that's what men use

And I bet you'd use a teaspoon to dig a four foot deep electric main line to a house.....as a real man.

Personally I'd use a ditch witch.
Leave Hillary out of this. She is great at digging up dirt but that didnt qualify her for the job

Fear is what modern conservatism is built on. And they are manipulated every day by Fake Fox News and con-radio to turn that fear into hateful anger. One of the oldest forms of human manipulation there is. Find out what a group of people are 'a little concerned about' and turn that into outright terror and an angry intent against the thing causing the fear.
I dont have anger or fear for people trying to illegally come into our country. If I were them I would try to escape those hell holes too. I dont have anger for the crime that plagues our inner cities. I was once dirt poor and felt trapped.

I dont even have anger or fear for the left that perpetuates these problems with their bullshit placebos masquerading as solitions.

Yes you are a brainwashed functional moron hater dupe... Plenty of of strong blue collar Democrats. Just more intelligent and mainly don't listen to Fox Rush whatever hate propaganda
And actually pragmatic Centrists...

Who do they listen to CNN? :auiqs.jpg:
And every other media in the world but Fox and Rush Etc. And Read!

So our choices are that we're against illegal immigration or we are in fear of immigrants. Once again, you're just a vacuous little boy

Forum List

Back