Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Rashida Tlaib poses with Hezbollah-backing anti-Israel activist

Destroy Israel she chants
tlaib-still-posing-with-anti-semitic-campaign-fundraiser.jpg

isizvidselec.jpg

Use the Spoiler with Graphic images. Frannie

Last edited by a moderator:

I inspected the fist picture and found it's been altered. As in things have been added. It's been photoshopped. The Man has been photoshopped in. As has his hands and his fingers. The background is real, the poster is real and she is real. He is photoshopped in. There is a reason the Dems haven't commented on it. It's a lie.

It appears that someone is trying to benefit from her. It might be the Israelis trying to cover up their most recent gaff or the Hussbolla trying to bolster their own cause. But either way, it's a lie.

You must warn us about that graphic images made by sunni terrorist groups.
Christians and Jews get no warnings, just death by the knife.
Those are most likely Syrian or Iraqi soldiers. Little chance they are Christian.

It is still happening.
Jihadist rebels behead several Syrian soldiers in Idlib
The right constantly claims genocide against Christians while ignoring that 50x that number of Muslims have been killed.

I inspected the fist picture and found it's been altered. As in things have been added. It's been photoshopped. The Man has been photoshopped in. As has his hands and his fingers. The background is real, the poster is real and she is real. He is photoshopped in. There is a reason the Dems haven't commented on it. It's a lie.

It appears that someone is trying to benefit from her. It might be the Israelis trying to cover up their most recent gaff or the Hussbolla trying to bolster their own cause. But either way, it's a lie.
The photo seems to be real.

• Banned

You will die in the same denial in which you live
awda1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The photo seems to be real.
The photo is real, he is in denial. Talib is a terrorist

awda1.png

Perhaps you'd prefer these....

tlaibactivistphotoilovethis.jpg

rashida-abbas.jpg

Fake outrage over Tlaib with a guy from Hezbollah while Trump gifted Syria to the same group.
Trump tomahawked Syria
Are you talking about the time he spent $100 million dollars worth of missiles to destroy a Syrian airstrip that was operational again the very next day? Is that what you're bragging that your fat idiot did?
And clearly you approve of gassing children.

May God have mercy on your soul, I won't
11865.jpg

victims-of-syrian-gas-attack-5.jpg
The images have same creator as the one in the OP.

Forum List

Back