Congresswoman Talib poses with Nazi antisemite leader

Rashida Tlaib poses with Hezbollah-backing anti-Israel activist

Destroy Israel she chants
tlaib-still-posing-with-anti-semitic-campaign-fundraiser.jpg

isizvidselec.jpg

I inspected the fist picture and found it's been altered. As in things have been added. It's been photoshopped. The Man has been photoshopped in. As has his hands and his fingers. The background is real, the poster is real and she is real. He is photoshopped in. There is a reason the Dems haven't commented on it. It's a lie.

It appears that someone is trying to benefit from her. It might be the Israelis trying to cover up their most recent gaff or the Hussbolla trying to bolster their own cause. But either way, it's a lie.
The photo seems to be real.

To you. But I blew it up and saw that his pic has some inconsistencies that shows a gifted Photoshopper even better than I am and I am pretty damned good. No matter how good you are, a good graphic artist can find it. Don't be fooled. But that's what they are banking on.

Why would anyone not an Israeli love Israel?
You will never know as your hate blinds you to all light

I have no hate, but I also have no love for any country but my own.
Then you would have let the Nazis take over Europe...…………….

The USA is a conglomeration of the World, love finds love, just as hate finds hate

That is the stupidest thing I have read on the forum in a long time
Stupid is as stupid does

Think its photoshopped

BiyfEH-IgAA1FFg.jpg

I didn't check this one because it's probably real. But the picture of the Congresswoman IS photoshopped. Still giving those free rides I see.

Shame on all American left wing Jews. You deserve the eternal hell you will suffer.

I inspected the fist picture and found it's been altered. As in things have been added. It's been photoshopped. The Man has been photoshopped in. As has his hands and his fingers. The background is real, the poster is real and she is real. He is photoshopped in. There is a reason the Dems haven't commented on it. It's a lie.

It appears that someone is trying to benefit from her. It might be the Israelis trying to cover up their most recent gaff or the Hussbolla trying to bolster their own cause. But either way, it's a lie.
The photo is real, he is in denial. Talib is a terrorist

awda1.png

I already saw the photoshop characteristics where HE was photoshopped in as well as his two fingers. In fact, the two fingers are blatant in their photoshop characteristics. The orginal picture is of Her, the background and the poster. he was added in. But don't let a little fact get in the way of a good Party of Trump lie.

Can your provide some evidence of his link to the Nazis?
Anyone who wants all Jews and Israel annihilated is a Nazi, can you provide any proof that this piece of shit loves Israel

I love French bread
I love Tiramisu
I love matzo balls in beef soup
I love chicken paprika
I love wiener schnitzel
I love paella
I love kung po shrimp

You love McDonalds

Enjoy

awda1.png

I already saw the photoshop characteristics where HE was photoshopped in as well as his two fingers. In fact, the two fingers are blatant in their photoshop characteristics. The orginal picture is of Her, the background and the poster. he was added in. But don't let a little fact get in the way of a good Party of Trump lie.

You are a Nazi...………………

BGN-Rashida-Tlaib-Palestine-Supporter_840x480-840x480.jpg

Shame on all American left wing Jews. You deserve the eternal hell you will suffer.
They would not exist like they do if the right wing Christians did not lift them up into the God's chosen one status. They use that for their personal gain as the rails are greased. Everyday you have to listen to their bullchitt. They have screwed over the people who have helped them. Moderate to Conservtive Jews need to reign them in. And the time is getting short.

I KNEW the OP was trolling,thanks.LOL

awda1.png

whatever.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::bsflag:

awda1.png

You are a Nazi...………………

BGN-Rashida-Tlaib-Palestine-Supporter_840x480-840x480.jpg

Here is what photoshopping looks like. The blending is not right on his right hand even in your new picture. The Photo is fake.

Now, exactly where is this photo supposed to have been taken? Shall we look a bit further?

upload_2019-8-17_14-41-38.jpeg

Fake outrage over Tlaib with a guy from Hezbollah while Trump gifted Syria to the same group.
Trump tomahawked Syria
Are you talking about the time he spent $100 million dollars worth of missiles to destroy a Syrian airstrip that was operational again the very next day? Is that what you're bragging that your fat idiot did?

obviously so:2up::abgg2q.jpg:,talk about retard alert,he needs to look in the mirror,

The USA is a conglomeration of the World, love finds love, just as hate finds hate

Stupid is as stupid does

Think its photoshopped

BiyfEH-IgAA1FFg.jpg

I did not say the other one was. Do try and keep up.

I KNEW the OP was trolling,thanks.LOL

Try thinking with an IQ next time
about-abbas.jpg

Stupid is as stupid does

Think its photoshopped

BiyfEH-IgAA1FFg.jpg

I did not say the other one was. Do try and keep up.

I could care less what you say, do try to accept the truth

Stupid is as stupid does

Think its photoshopped

BiyfEH-IgAA1FFg.jpg

I didn't check this one because it's probably real. But the picture of the Congresswoman IS photoshopped. Still giving those free rides I see.

I didn't check this one because it's probably real. But the picture of the Congresswoman IS photoshopped. Still giving those free rides I see.[/QUOTE]

To you. But I blew it up and saw that his pic has some inconsistencies that shows a gifted Photoshopper even better than I am and I am pretty damned good. No matter how good you are, a good graphic artist can find it. Don't be fooled. But that's what they are banking on.
:2up::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You must warn us about that graphic images made by sunni terrorist groups.
Christians and Jews get no warnings, just death by the knife.
Those are most likely Syrian or Iraqi soldiers. Little chance they are Christian.

It is still happening.
The right constantly claims genocide against Christians while ignoring that 50x that number of Muslims have been killed.

Mostly by other "Muslims".

Destroy Israel she chants
tlaib-still-posing-with-anti-semitic-campaign-fundraiser.jpg

isizvidselec.jpg

You can of course prove this? There is no reason anyone should take your word for anything, you do know that right?

Forum List

Back