Congresswoman Talib poses with Nazi antisemite leader

Fake outrage over Tlaib with a guy from Hezbollah while Trump gifted Syria to the same group.
Trump tomahawked Syria
Are you talking about the time he spent $100 million dollars worth of missiles to destroy a Syrian airstrip that was operational again the very next day? Is that what you're bragging that your fat idiot did?
And clearly you approve of gassing children.

May God have mercy on your soul, I won't
11865.jpg

victims-of-syrian-gas-attack-5.jpg
The images have same creator as the one in the OP.

Nope, but you go right on denying your own ignorance

3EF7A8A600000578-4381838-image-a-6_1491397331227.jpg

She's aligned with CAIR and Hamas. The BDS movement is to get all Jews out of the Middle East. First of all, that isn't' going to happen. She's an anti semite. She's an absolute embarrassment to the United States. Detroit should primary her out. It's a great opportunity for a black republican in the general.

Can your provide some evidence of his link to the Nazis?
Anyone who wants all Jews and Israel annihilated is a Nazi, can you provide any proof that this piece of shit loves Israel

Why would anyone not an Israeli love Israel?
You will never know as your hate blinds you to all light

Anyone who wants all Jews and Israel annihilated is a Nazi, can you provide any proof that this piece of shit loves Israel

I have no hate, but I also have no love for any country but my own.

Fake outrage over Tlaib with a guy from Hezbollah while Trump gifted Syria to the same group.
Trump tomahawked Syria
Are you talking about the time he spent $100 million dollars worth of missiles to destroy a Syrian airstrip that was operational again the very next day? Is that what you're bragging that your fat idiot did?
And clearly you approve of gassing children.

May God have mercy on your soul, I won't
11865.jpg

victims-of-syrian-gas-attack-5.jpg
The images have same creator as the one in the OP.

Nope, but you go right on denying your own ignorance

3EF7A8A600000578-4381838-image-a-6_1491397331227.jpg
Yes, and the Syrian military is three kilometers from the city where the terrorists that Trump removed from the terror list staged or committed the attack.

Then you would have let the Nazis take over Europe...…………….

The USA is a conglomeration of the World, love finds love, just as hate finds hate

I am not an Israeli but I support Israel. Love is a strong word.

The USA is a conglomeration of the World, love finds love, just as hate finds hate

That is the stupidest thing I have read on the forum in a long time

Bullshit. I call BS. There are way stupider things. Such as all the posts of Dana and JoeB

Bullshit. I call BS. There are way stupider things. Such as all the posts of Dana and JoeB

Come on now, that stupid hippy flower child shit he just posted was pretty fucking stupid

Thank you. I support a lot of countries also, I love only one of them. I have a Korean Defense Service medal due to my support of another country, but I do not love South Korea, though I do have some great memories!

She's aligned with CAIR and Hamas. The BDS movement is to get all Jews out of the Middle East. First of all, that isn't' going to happen. She's an anti semite. She's an absolute embarrassment to the United States. Detroit should primary her out. It's a great opportunity for a black republican in the general.

Yeah, I don’t care what color you are, if you’re a republican running in a district in Detroit you’re wasting your time.

Come on now, that stupid hippy flower child shit he just posted was pretty fucking stupid

Yes and still better than anything JoeB posts.

Stupidity, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Stupidity, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Of course or the beer holder. He he

And strength is a good thing...…………….

Stupid is as stupid does

Think its photoshopped

BiyfEH-IgAA1FFg.jpg

Forum List

Back