Liberal New Yorkers Wasting Tax Money Again.

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Legislators discussing this is a waste of time and tax dollars.
Making new street signs is a waste of time and tax dollars.
The labor to put up new unneeded street signs is a waste of time and tax dollars.

<<Tens of thousands of people have signed a petition to rename a one-block stretch of Fifth Avenue in New York City after former President Barack Obama. That particular block also happens to be the home of Trump Tower. >>

Spending (wasting) tax dollars, it's what Dems do best.

More than 330,000 people sign petition to rename Trump Tower's street after Barack Obama

The labor to put up new unneeded street signs is a waste of time and tax dollars.

<<Tens of thousands of people have signed a petition to rename a one-block stretch of Fifth Avenue in New York City after former President Barack Obama. That particular block also happens to be the home of Trump Tower. >>

More than 330,000 people sign petition to rename Trump Tower's street after Barack Obama
The best money to be spent is sticking it up trumps butt

It’s their city, it’s their money. Sure, it is a childish way to thumb your nose at Trump, but why the hell should I care?

It’s their city, it’s their money. Sure, it is a childish way to thumb your nose at Trump, but why the hell should I care?

Because all the MFers are flocking to Florida and other formrly conservative nice places to escape the BS they voted for in the liberal hell holes they created......and voting for the EXACT SAME messes in the new places they are infesting.

Florida already looks and feels more like NY and NJ than Florida. It's going downhill FAST. Ditto Texas, Georgia, Tennessee etc etc etc

Because all the MFers are flocking to Florida and other formrly conservative nice places to escape the BS they voted for in the liberal hell holes they created......and voting for the EXACT SAME messes in the new places they are infesting.

Florida already looks and feels more like NY and NJ than Florida. It's going downhill FAST. Ditto Texas, Georgia, Tennessee etc etc etc
Yes soon we'll drain the swamps you republican nationalists live in And once you're out of power the air will be breathable again

Yes soon we'll drain the swamps you republican nationalists live in And once you're out of power the air will be breathable again

Yep, then there'll be plenty of room for your tents.

NYC won't be renamimg 5th AVE just to troll the POTUS. You can bank on it

Try to think, thinker It's those who are wealthy, those with a few bucks in the bank that are moving out of high tax states like NY When they get to Fla etc etc there'll be no tents just condos on the beach,, like mine

Because blue states borrowing themselves into bankruptcy want taxpayers in other states to bail them out.
Red states would go broke if blue state money wasn't supporting them

Time to destroy Eddie's world again. Thanks to their writing off of their exorbitant state and local taxes, the red states were subsidizing your blue states at tax time by making up the write offs. But Trump ended that scam. New York is full of idiots in Albany. The place is essentially run by criminal NYC Democrats. The STATE is Republican, but gets overruled by New York City. Yes, one city can override the will of the rest of the state.

Because blue states borrowing themselves into bankruptcy want taxpayers in other states to bail them out.

Time to destroy Eddie's world again. Thanks to their writing off of their exorbitant state and local taxes, the red states were subsidizing your blue states at tax time by making up the write offs. But Trump ended that scam. New York is full of idiots in Albany. The place is essentially run by criminal NYC Democrats. The STATE is Republican, but gets overruled by New York City. Yes, one city can override the will of the rest of the state.
And some idiot red states can over rule the majority of voters Hopefully America wakes up in time before the POS brings disaster to America

Try to think, thinker It's those who are wealthy, those with a few bucks in the bank that are moving out of high tax states like NY When they get to Fla etc etc there'll be no tents just condos on the beach,, like mine

Yes, moving out of democrat strongholds with high taxes, like L.A, S.F, NY, leaving plenty of room for tents....not quite sure what's so difficult to understand, dumbass.

And some idiot red states can over rule the majority of voters Hopefully America wakes up in time before the POS brings disaster to America

Now Eddie shows he doesn't understand the election process either. Nor deps he know anything about New York. 0 for 2 so far there. Your crying about the "popular vote" is just pathetic now, Enjoy another 4 years of Trump.

Infantileism is a major symptom of TDS.
Thumbsucking too, in their quieter moments.

Forum List

Back