Congressional D's vs. R's

and you cannot see that part of the frustration America feels with congress has to do with its inability to stop this war? And that has everything to do with a republican president and republican congressmen and senators who will not vote to override Bush's vetoes.

I am not saying that the people are PLEASED with ANYONE in congress....I am just getting sick and fucking tired of RSR posting polls that indicate the public's opinion of congress and suggesting that they are polls indicating the public's opinions of democrats...and then, when I shove the details of THIS thread up his well travelled ass, he STILL refuses to acknowledge the FACT that, no matter how badly the public views democrats, they hold republicans in even lower regard and he ought not to be crowing about that.

I'm not RSR or anyone but myself. You asked for 'another's' take, perhaps you didn't mean it?

I did mean it.... you acknowledged the fact that democrats were kicking republicans asses in your first sentence and then spent the rest of the post talking about a poll of the public's opinion of congress. The irony of that dose not escape me.

and calling the CJCS incompetent when he was clearly the textbook example of the Peter Principle is NOT synonymous with "degrading the military"..

questioning the stupid mission that the administration has sent our young men to die in is not "denigrating the military" either...it is denigrating the incompetent fools running this country.

and calling the CJCS incompetent when he was clearly the textbook example of the Peter Principle is NOT synonymous with "degrading the military"..

questioning the stupid mission that the administration has sent our young men to die in is not "denigrating the military" either...it is denigrating the incompetent fools running this country.

I don't know what is setting you off, as I was expressing my opinion on what I see happening in our country, regarding Congress and the Presidency. As for the CJCS, I was not inferring whatever you seem to be reading into my post.

I don't know what is setting you off, as I was expressing my opinion on what I see happening in our country, regarding Congress and the Presidency. As for the CJCS, I was not inferring whatever you seem to be reading into my post.

I do not think anyone is "denigrating the military". However, I do share your concerns that, if the military keeps getting the idea that America has lost faith in our civilian leadership and still has faith in THEM, it is cause for alarm.

When libs call members of the military incompetent, uneducated, terrorists, Nazi's, Pol Pot, cold blooded killers - thye are not really "degrading the military" ? What are they doing? Showing support for the troops the left's way?

surprise surprise...that makes nineteen posts from RSR and NOT ONE has addressed the subject of the thread.....

spammer.

I think I will email a moderator and have them examine this intentional cluttering of threads with off topic tripe. :rofl:

surprise surprise...that makes nineteen posts from RSR and NOT ONE has addressed the subject of the thread.....

spammer.

I think I will email a moderator and have them examine this intentional cluttering of threads with off topic tripe. :rofl:

The last post was in response to YOUR post

respond to the thread's topic, you fucking pussy. Kathianne did. She has bigger balls than you, and she doesn't even HAVE any.

And she has certainly lost more brain cells than you have ever owned. Really.

try to get on topic for ONCE in this thread, or just leave it alone.

respond to the thread's topic, you fucking pussy. Kathianne did. She has bigger balls than you, and she doesn't even HAVE any.

And she has certainly lost more brain cells than you have ever owned. Really.

try to get on topic for ONCE in this thread, or just leave it alone.

You changed the topic - I was responding to your own post

Take a chill pill

isn't that 21 now? when WILL you ever address the subject of this thread?

22...and STILL not ONE post that addresses the subject of the thread.

spam

always changing the subject.

what a joke.

show some balls. go to post #1 of this thread and actually address it.....

22...and STILL not ONE post that addresses the subject of the thread.

spam

always changing the subject.

what a joke.

show some balls. go to post #1 of this thread and actually address it.....

Hey you can count - the night classes must be paying off

simple yes or no question:

are you ever going to address the subject of this thread?

any OTHER republicans - other than Kathianne - care to take a stab at this one?

So you want people to comment on how you think that the republicans are to blame for all the government's problems.

no. I would like for you to explain, if the republicans do, in fact, have the right answers for America and just stumbled slightly in '06 because they did not hold to their core conservative principles, why does your party's congressional delegation have such an absymal public approval? Why, if you guys are right and democrats are wrong, do all the public opinion polls suggest that the public thinks otherwise?

Can you comment on THAT?

Forum List

Back