Congressional D's vs. R's

no. I would like for you to explain, if the republicans do, in fact, have the right answers for America and just stumbled slightly in '06 because they did not hold to their core conservative principles, why does your party's congressional delegation have such an absymal public approval? Why, if you guys are right and democrats are wrong, do all the public opinion polls suggest that the public thinks otherwise?

Can you comment on THAT?

The voters are responding

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/archive/?poll_id=18

no. that is an opinion of congress. not of the democrats in congress versus the republicans in congress. Can you EVER just address the question at hand and quit spamming my thread with the kind of shit I specifically asked that republicans avoid? Go start your own fucking thread. you certainly have shown you know how to do that. either answer the question that I posed in this thread or fucking go somewhere else. moron.

no. that is an opinion of congress. not of the democrats in congress versus the republicans in congress. Can you EVER just address the question at hand and quit spamming my thread with the kind of shit I specifically asked that republicans avoid? Go start your own fucking thread. you certainly have shown you know how to do that. either answer the question that I posed in this thread or fucking go somewhere else. moron.

MM is now the Hugo Chavez of the USMB

Why, ..., do all the public opinion polls suggest that the public thinks otherwise?

Because the republicans are doing a better job at pissing off their base. As you said they're not holding to their "core conservative" values.

Yea, people hate Republicans more then Dems

Yet the Republican leaders have higher numbers then the Dem leaders

but republicans in congress DO have lower numbers than the democrats in congress, don't they? can you explain that?

Because the republicans are doing a better job at pissing off their base. As you said they're not holding to their "core conservative" values.

keep on believin' that the war in Iraq is not the reason you are the minority in congress. keep flushing young american lives down the shitter in your stupid ill-advised war of choice to support the idiotic idea that a mostly Christian american army could cram multi-cultural jeffersonian democracy down the throats of 28 million Iraqis at the point of a gun. I would suggest that your party may go the way of the Whigs if you continue to follow this absurd neocon dream...

America hates this war and they hate the party that CHOSE to start it.

keep on believin' that the war in Iraq is not the reason you are the minority in congress. keep flushing young american lives down the shitter in your stupid ill-advised war of choice to support the idiotic idea that a mostly Christian american army could cram multi-cultural jeffersonian democracy down the throats of 28 million Iraqis at the point of a gun. I would suggest that your party may go the way of the Whigs if you continue to follow this absurd neocon dream...

America hates this war and they hate the party that CHOSE to start it.

While I may be very skeptical of what's going on with DC regarding the war, I think you are wrong about the polls, I mean causative factors. Time will tell.

precisely. time WILL tell. For now, all we have to go on is polling data and the polling data clearly indicates that, regardless of how poorly the public views the democratic party, they hold the republican party in a consistently lower regard...the polling data shows that in a generic quiz as to what party they will vote for in the NEXT congressional election, democrats come out significantly on top. You can claim I am wrong about the basis for those polling numbers, but you cannot dispute the numbers themselves...

and make no mistake about it, if I were a republican, I would certainly wish I could spin those numbers to mean anything other than the american public not liking my party as much as they like the other.

precisely. time WILL tell. For now, all we have to go on is polling data and the polling data clearly indicates that, regardless of how poorly the public views the democratic party, they hold the republican party in a consistently lower regard...the polling data shows that in a generic quiz as to what party they will vote for in the NEXT congressional election, democrats come out significantly on top. You can claim I am wrong about the basis for those polling numbers, but you cannot dispute the numbers themselves...

and make no mistake about it, if I were a republican, I would certainly wish I could spin those numbers to mean anything other than the american public not liking my party as much as they like the other.

Like most libs, you go with the polls you can spin and/or agree with

The polls are telling a story

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

and like a cowardly con, you will continue to run away from those polls that paint YOU in a bad light, and continue to mischaracterize the public's opinion of congress as being the public's opinions of democrats....

this thread is about those polls that ask the voter to differentiate. Please discuss them here, and discuss congressional approval polls in those threads that are created for that subject.

YOu really don't want me spamming every one of YOUR threads with boston red sox articles, do you?

and like a cowardly con, you will continue to run away from those polls that paint YOU in a bad light, and continue to mischaracterize the public's opinion of congress as being the public's opinions of democrats....

this thread is about those polls that ask the voter to differentiate. Please discuss them here, and discuss congressional approval polls in those threads that are created for that subject.

YOu really don't want me spamming every one of YOUR threads with boston red sox articles, do you?

Translation - stop posting how the leaders of my party are lower the Bush/Cheney - and never mention how the Dems are continuing to slide south

Translation - stop posting how the leaders of my party are lower the Bush/Cheney - and never mention how the Dems are continuing to slide south

no....this thread is about CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS approval ratings. Mention Cheney's approval rating in a thread about that subject. mention congressional public opinion going south in a thread about that subject. This thread is about those polls that ask the public to differentiate. I would never suggest you stop posting anything, RSR...I only ask that you try to stay on topic.. talk about the polls that are the subject of htis thread ON this thread. Quit running away from the subject of this one!

Forum List

Back