Congressional D's vs. R's

do me a favor: if you can't talk about the topic of this thread, leave it alone.

please.

I am discussing the poll you mention in another thread. Let's confine our discussion of that poll to that thread and let real republicans talk about this subject here.

do me a favor: if you can't talk about the topic of this thread, leave it alone.

please.

I am discussing the poll you mention in another thread. Let's confine our discussion of that poll to that thread and let real republicans talk about this subject here.

Welcome to Mainemans NO FACTS ZONE

my opening post in this thread is loaded with facts.

If you don't care to address them, I understand, but if you don't, please abide by my request and not take this thread off topic.

thank you.

my opening post in this thread is loaded with facts.

If you don't care to address them, I understand, but if you don't, please abide by my request and not take this thread off topic.

thank you.

OK. No more about the Dems having the lowest rating since Gallup started tracking Congress

great...now do you have anything to say about the facts that I posted in the opening of this thread?

NO FACTS ZONE MM

I am not allowed to comment about the current shity shape your party is in

of course you are...in the thread you started about that. This thread is about the differentiation between the two.

This thread is where you talk about THAT. any thing else is off topic....just as off topic as the NFL draft or the red sox 10 game lead over the yankees.

You are allowed to comment about any of those topics in threads where those topics are the subject.

see how that works?

of course you are...in the thread you started about that. This thread is about the differentiation between the two.

This thread is where you talk about THAT. any thing else is off topic....just as off topic as the NFL draft or the red sox 10 game lead over the yankees.

You are allowed to comment about any of those topics in threads where those topics are the subject.

see how that works?

Confidence ratings for Congress are not only at the bottom of this year's list, but represent the lowest confidence rating in Congress in Gallup's history of using this confidence measure. This reflects a confluence of both the historically low standing of Congress in the minds of the public and the overall negative mindset of the American public.

Confidence in several other institutions is also at an all-time low point. We assume that the low confidence ratings measured this year are connected to Americans' broader malaise with the state of the country. It is not entirely clear what is behind the currently bad mood on the part of Americans, but Gallup analyses show that the Iraq war and the economy are certainly perceived as major problems at this point in time. The very low ratings for Congress suggest that Americans may be upset that their elected representatives have not been able to rectify these concerns as well.

http://www.galluppoll.com/content/?ci=27946

But in this thread, ONLY Republicans are to blame

But in this thread, ONLY Republicans are to blame

I have never said anything about "blame". I have only asked you to comment upon the differentiation by the public between their views of congressional democrats versus congressional republicans and asked you to explain the trend therein.

Can you talk to that issue or not?

Can you explain why, in every poll taken since before the election, when the public is asked to grade congressional democrats versus congressional republicans, that they give democrats a higher grade?

I have never said anything about "blame". I have only asked you to comment upon the differentiation by the public between their views of congressional democrats versus congressional republicans and asked you to explain the trend therein.

Can you talk to that issue or not?

Can you explain why, in every poll taken since before the election, when the public is asked to grade congressional democrats versus congressional republicans, that they give democrats a higher grade?

If you think a "grade" in the teens is something to be proud of - I hope the Dems make the single digits soon

Then you can have a party at your next Dem meeting

If you think a "grade" in the teens is something to be proud of - I hope the Dems make the single digits soon

Then you can have a party at your next Dem meeting

please quit changing the thread topic. if you cannot address the differentiation documented in post #1 of this thread, please stop spamming it with off topic stuff.....please

please quit changing the thread topic. if you cannot address the differentiation documented in post #1 of this thread, please stop spamming it with off topic stuff.....please

Poor MM - it must be hard watching your beloved party be sucked down the toliet

please quit spamming my thread with off topic stuff. I have asked nicely.

Sadly, RSR's trolling will be ignored in Earp-land.

but let a liberal behave this way and all of a sudden it's all about playing with fire.

Sadly, RSR's trolling will be ignored in Earp-land.

but let a liberal behave this way and all of a sudden it's all about playing with fire.

So now poiting out the current record low poll numbers for the Dems is trolling?

Facts do have a way of bothering you, don't they?

no. facts don't bother me at all. If, for example, you wanted to post some facts about the correlation between smoking and disease, I would not be bothered by that fact, I would think it should go on a thread about disease, that's all.

This thread is about the series of polls that show the public's opinion between congressional democrats and congressional republicans. You have posted seventeen times on this thread and have not once addressed the topic. that is spam.

any republicans care to address this thread... RSR has run away from it like a total girlieman - seventeen posts and not one on topic...maybe some of you others are braver than he is?

any republicans care to address this thread... RSR has run away from it like a total girlieman - seventeen posts and not one on topic...maybe some of you others are braver than he is?

I think I did this morning, though not on this thread. Looking over the Gallup poll this morning, all I see is a warning to both Washington and the people. We have the government we demand and steward, which we have not been doing.

MM, I'll give you the D's being ahead, but they are in the majority and the rating is now at 14%. That is NOT good news, for any of us. To me the most troubling part is that while Congress is below the media and HMO's, the military is THE MOST TRUSTED institution we have. I look at this, as you do some of those presidential orders, it may be ok with who is there now, but where is the protection of abuse down the line? Bad civilian leadership, very strong military leadership is not, imo what we want in our country. My solution is NOT denigrating the military.

I think I did this morning, though not on this thread. Looking over the Gallup poll this morning, all I see is a warning to both Washington and the people. We have the government we demand and steward, which we have not been doing.

MM, I'll give you the D's being ahead, but they are in the majority and the rating is now at 14%. That is NOT good news, for any of us. To me the most troubling part is that while Congress is below the media and HMO's, the military is THE MOST TRUSTED institution we have. I look at this, as you do some of those presidential orders, it may be ok with who is there now, but where is the protection of abuse down the line? Bad civilian leadership, very strong military leadership is not, imo what we want in our country. My solution is NOT denigrating the military.

and you cannot see that part of the frustration America feels with congress has to do with its inability to stop this war? And that has everything to do with a republican president and republican congressmen and senators who will not vote to override Bush's vetoes.

I am not saying that the people are PLEASED with ANYONE in congress....I am just getting sick and fucking tired of RSR posting polls that indicate the public's opinion of congress and suggesting that they are polls indicating the public's opinions of democrats...and then, when I shove the details of THIS thread up his well travelled ass, he STILL refuses to acknowledge the FACT that, no matter how badly the public views democrats, they hold republicans in even lower regard and he ought not to be crowing about that.

Forum List

Back