Congressional Black Caucus: Ferguson Decision a Slap in the Face to Blacks

'Bulldog' is an old crone who publishes 'Vanity books.
She lives in a gated community. She's been on every forum she can find.....until she has been permanetely banned.
She posted THOUSANDS of anti Zimmerman pro Trayvon posts.
She is the famous poster who claimed the "cheap gun" Zimmerman used recoiled and broke his nose.
The fucking endless stream of bullshit went on for months.
And now she's here basically 'getting the day in' defending the indefensible.
One sad old withered up nut case desperately seeking attention.
Even her own kids refuse to have anything to do with her.

Our justice system has little to do with popular opinion, but is based on justice. This particular grand jury was presented evidence that would be the duty of the defense to present, and evidence that would never make it past a cross examination, but the prosecutor continued on knowing and intending the entire process was nothing like a grand jury is supposed to be.

That is your interpretation of what happened, based on selectively filtered information given you by those predisposed to find something amiss in what the jury did. Neither you nor I were there to see what they were and were not presented with. That's why it's foolishness for us to second guess their decision. Let a judicial review happen. Let's see if there was a miscarriage of justice. Acting like we're certain there were problems is foolish.

Interpretation hell. The transcripts of the testimony have been released. You can read them for yourself.

Witness Number Ten, who appears to be a Black witness, gave testimony in direct support of what the police office said. That witness said Brown never raised his hands over his head and that he charged the police officer so fast that it amazed him that a man as big as Brown could run so fast. He also testified that Brown had a demonic look on his face as did the police officer. Remember, when Brown stole the cigars, he first left the store and immediately turned around, stalked back in and grabbed the store's clerk around the throat. Sounds like that's the way he did in this case too. He fought the officer, turned away and then wheeled around and charged back toward the officer. The officer put a mad dog down. Anyone else would have done the same. Justified homicide.

Sure. Read the entire transcript. Witness 10 originally told the police he was 100 yards from the incident when it happened, and he was not sure of what movements he saw Brown make. When he testified before the GJ he said it was 50 to 75 yards, but he was still not sure of the movements Brown made. An attorney in a trial would have torn that apart. He changed his testimony by as much as half, and he wasn't sure of what he saw anyway,but the GJ never had that pointed out to them. I'm still not sure how they tried to explain the body being almost 150 feet from the car.

Can you yourself distinguish the distance at night of 50 to 100 yards with any accuracy when an altercation is ongoing? The car had little to do with anything at that point. Both men had left the car.
The incident didn't happen at night but 11:30 am. The placement of the car means nothing. Both men had moved away from the car. Mike Brown had already gotten away. Wilson wasn't in pursuit. He knew backup was on its way. He had stopped firing his gun. Then Brown turned, put his head down and charged. Maybe the drugs addled him that much. He did exactly what he did in the convenience store. He got away then came back.

Witness testimony isn't necessary to prove the movements of the two men. The blood trail did that.

'Bulldog' is an old crone who publishes 'Vanity books.
She lives in a gated community. She's been on every forum she can find.....until she has been permanetely banned.
She posted THOUSANDS of anti Zimmerman pro Trayvon posts.
She is the famous poster who claimed the "cheap gun" Zimmerman used recoiled and broke his nose.
The fucking endless stream of bullshit went on for months.
And now she's here basically 'getting the day in' defending the indefensible.
One sad old withered up nut case desperately seeking attention.
Even her own kids refuse to have anything to do with her.
Vanity books about an ace paralegal with 4 years of experience or is that 4 years of every episode of Law and Order.

Our justice system has little to do with popular opinion, but is based on justice. This particular grand jury was presented evidence that would be the duty of the defense to present, and evidence that would never make it past a cross examination, but the prosecutor continued on knowing and intending the entire process was nothing like a grand jury is supposed to be.

That is your interpretation of what happened, based on selectively filtered information given you by those predisposed to find something amiss in what the jury did. Neither you nor I were there to see what they were and were not presented with. That's why it's foolishness for us to second guess their decision. Let a judicial review happen. Let's see if there was a miscarriage of justice. Acting like we're certain there were problems is foolish.

Interpretation hell. The transcripts of the testimony have been released. You can read them for yourself.

Witness Number Ten, who appears to be a Black witness, gave testimony in direct support of what the police office said. That witness said Brown never raised his hands over his head and that he charged the police officer so fast that it amazed him that a man as big as Brown could run so fast. He also testified that Brown had a demonic look on his face as did the police officer. Remember, when Brown stole the cigars, he first left the store and immediately turned around, stalked back in and grabbed the store's clerk around the throat. Sounds like that's the way he did in this case too. He fought the officer, turned away and then wheeled around and charged back toward the officer. The officer put a mad dog down. Anyone else would have done the same. Justified homicide.

Sure. Read the entire transcript. Witness 10 originally told the police he was 100 yards from the incident when it happened, and he was not sure of what movements he saw Brown make. When he testified before the GJ he said it was 50 to 75 yards, but he was still not sure of the movements Brown made. An attorney in a trial would have torn that apart. He changed his testimony by as much as half, and he wasn't sure of what he saw anyway,but the GJ never had that pointed out to them. I'm still not sure how they tried to explain the body being almost 150 feet from the car.

Can you yourself distinguish the distance at night of 50 to 100 yards with any accuracy when an altercation is ongoing? The car had little to do with anything at that point. Both men had left the car.

Yes I can, First, the witness wasn't involved in the altercation. He was standing at a distance watching. I'm sure most people could tell the difference between the length of a football field, and half a football field, and it wasn't dark.

The Grand jury did not, and can not find anyone not guilty. This was not a trial. They only determine whether to return criminal charges. There were many irregularities in the way this grand jury was conducted, and there was certainly enough evidence to warrant a trial. There could have still been a trial where all evidence would have been presented, but the prosecutor behaved more as a defense attorney for the cop than a prosecutor. Fudge's remarks were certainly reasonable.

So, list the irregularities. TIA

Ok, First off, this prosecutor has never gotten a grand jury to return an indictment against a single police officer. His loyalties were reasonably questioned from the start. His refusal to allow another prosecutor to take the case only added to the perception of unfairness.
Next, a grand jury decision is usually a one day affair where the basic facts of the case are presented, and the grand jury is only asked to determine if a reasonable jury might be able to find a guilty verdict after a complete trial. In this case, it was stretched out for months, presenting multiple witnesses. This never happens. The grand jury was overwhelmed with information in a highly irregular semblance of a trial without the rules of a trial, such as cross examination. It is almost unheard of for a defendant to be questioned before a grand jury. This guy testified for
four hours just before the decision was made. These are just a few of the irregularities that could make reasonable people doubt the fairness and validity of such a highly watched case. Even you must see that this looks like an effort to thumb their noses at the way any other grand jury would be conducted.

What you call "irregularities" can also be called "the jury making absolutely sure their decision is the best one based solely on the evidence presented".

That is certainly what the prosecutor is claiming, but the jury had no say as to what or how information was presented to them. It was all under the prosecutors control, and he determined how and what evidence was heard. I'm not yet ready to claim that the prosecutor intentionally led the grand jury to that particular decision, but I am saying that all the irregularities were things that an unethical prosecutor would do, and I can't see another reason why he might have conducted the inquiry as he did. Especially since he knew he wasn't trusted by the community to start with, and there was a call for a special prosecutor.
He told the Governor. to take him off the case if he wanted to.
The Governor stated publicly he had total trust in the Pros.

So? The GJ was conducted as a sham, and the testimony and evidence released proves it.

Thanks again for demonstrating just how racist the right wing is. The DNC should put you on the payroll.

What's racist about killing a thug who just robbed a store and was resisting arrest?

So you think every robbery suspect should be killed on sight?
So now the robbery suspect was "killed on site"?
Permanent Ignore.
You are one stupid fuck.

Sight, not site. Two completely different things. You say he was a thug who robbed a store and resisted arrest, so there can't be any racism. Do you think every other person who the cops think might have robbed a store should be killed? One of us is a stupid fuck, but it's not me.
And you are so stupid as to claim Wilson shot the 'Tree Dweller' for robbing a store?
Speaking of "stupid fucks" when you say "every other person" does that mean to you like every second person? Naughty girl! Your Swiss english teacher would not be impressed!
Jesus Christ! It's like going into a 'Special Needs' class and trying to have a conversation about which Tubi package I should buy for my F12.
Stick around though. I like to print out your moronic posts and send them to my friends.
I know you'll never let us down. LOL
BTW. Can you tell us how many times you've flown across the Atlantic 'MARGO'!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAA HAAAAA
I'm lovin this!
You're 'tells' are perfect.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Yes I can, First, the witness wasn't involved in the altercation. He was standing at a distance watching. I'm sure most people could tell the difference between the length of a football field, and half a football field, and it wasn't dark.

I'll bet you couldn't. Say you saw two men walking across the street from where you were walking. You heard them arguing while you were walking along. Let's say you just noticed them for a moment or so. Immediately there was a loud crash behind you. You turned and saw a truck and a car had had a collision. When you turned back around the men had vanished. Could you at all indicate where it was on the street that you saw them arguing?

I'll bet you couldn't. Say you saw two men walking across the street from where you were walking. You heard them arguing while you were walking along. Let's say you just noticed them for a moment or so. Immediately there was a loud crash behind you. You turned and saw a truck and a car had had a collision. When you turned back around the men had vanished. Could you at all indicate where it was on the street that you saw them arguing?

If one of them shot and killed the other, I'm pretty sure that would stick in my mind.

caucasing.JPG

Can you read what it says... do you need it translated?

Of course I read what it says. I was trying to give you an opportunity to rethink the completely disgusting point you thought you were making. I get it. You think because there is a Congressional Black Caucus that somehow makes them all racist. Only an idiot would think that way, and any point you might make is that you are an idiot.

Of course I read what it says. I was trying to give you an opportunity to rethink the completely disgusting point you thought you were making. I get it. You think because there is a Congressional Black Caucus that somehow makes them all racist. Only an idiot would think that way, and any point you might make is that you are an idiot.

Honestly I think it makes them all low 2 digit IQ'd RACISTS, terrorists, and crooks!

rep-sheila-jackson-lee-d-tx-democrat-stupid-moonbat-political-poster-1279773614.jpg

th

stupid-liberal-quotes-hank-johnson-fear-that-the-whole-islan-politics-1382448734.jpg

bobby-rush-hoodie-thumb-400xauto-33051444.jpg

charlie-rangel-tax-cheat.png

Need more?

Honestly I think it makes them all low 2 digit IQ'd RACISTS, terrorists, and crooks!

rep-sheila-jackson-lee-d-tx-democrat-stupid-moonbat-political-poster-1279773614.jpg

th

stupid-liberal-quotes-hank-johnson-fear-that-the-whole-islan-politics-1382448734.jpg

Need more?

No need. You've made it quite clear that you are just another crazy racist teabagger.

th

Need more?

No need. You've made it quite clear that you are just another crazy racist teabagger.

And you have made it clear that you're a traitor and a white hating racist piece of whale shit. See how fun it is? Asshole!

You're a traitor as you work to undermine this country and turn people against each other. You're working to destroy America. For that fuck you!

You don't like evidence??? Only a brainless retard wouldn't care about the evidence. That explains why so many fools can react violently over a cop defending himself from a thugs attempt at getting his gun.

So the truth supported by the evidence is a slap in the face? So you want a lynch mob to kill innocent people? Don't you???

It must be easier for you to live in a world where you automatically assume anybody who disagrees with you on anything, even a little bit, is immediately assumed to be a horrible person who condones murder and destruction of everything good. It saves you the effort it takes to think. No problem there, Hannity will do all the thinking for you.

th

Need more?

Yes, when you're unable, from lack of mental acumen, to argue the facts presented, that most of them are idiots, terrorists, or crooks, fall back into name calling! ....Pathetic...I assume you are black!

What exactly is your point?

th

Need more?

And you have made it clear that you're a traitor and a white hating racist piece of whale shit. See how fun it is? Asshole!

You're a traitor as you work to undermine this country and turn people against each other. You're working to destroy America. For that fuck you!

You don't like evidence??? Only a brainless retard wouldn't care about the evidence. That explains why so many fools can react violently over a cop defending himself from a thugs attempt at getting his gun.

Oh my.....another teabagger doesn't like me. What ever will I do?

What exactly is your point?

th

Need more?

Yes, when you're unable, from lack of mental acumen, to argue the facts presented, that most of them are idiots, terrorists, or crooks, fall back into name calling! ....Pathetic...I assume you are black!

I'm nothing if not fair, so tell me. What exactly was your point. All I can tell is that you hate blacks who make remarks about what they see as mistreatment of other blacks. Was there anything else?

Forum List

Back