Ferguson Oathbreakers Launch Flammable Tear Gas at Crowd, Then Launch flares and ignite the gas.

While Obama says on national TV that he's about to go play another round of golf.

I'm watching Ferguson women dropping rocking and rolling to put the fire out of their clothes --- by the police...err terrorists.

Are you really this fucking stupid? There's no tear gas, it's smoke. See anyone choking, anyone wearing gas masks? Why are you people so fucking stupid all the time?

While Obama says on national TV that he's about to go play another round of golf.

I'm watching Ferguson women dropping rocking and rolling to put the fire out of their clothes --- by the police...err terrorists.

Are you really this fucking stupid? There's no tear gas, it's smoke. See anyone choking, anyone wearing gas masks? Why are you people so fucking stupid all the time?

No, it's tear gas, not smoke.

No, it's tear gas, not smoke.
Listen to the police scanner
St. Louis County Police Scanner on USTREAM This is an audio stream of the St. Louis County Police scanners.Ferguson PDRIOT-ARIOT-BRIOT-CRIOT-DRIOT-E...

Forum List

Back