Congressional Black Caucus: Ferguson Decision a Slap in the Face to Blacks

I hate liars
I hate thugs
I hate people that take there anger out on innocent people.

All you scum can all go to hell.

So that means you hate the republicans who shut the government down and hurt our country to the tune of billions just because they were mad at Obama?

lol, what an idiotic post. How did it "hurt" the country?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/def...r-2013-federal-government-shutdown-report.pdf

United States federal government credit-rating downgrades - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

the credit downgrading rests solely on Obama man. WTF. The debt is astronomical under O. It had nothing to do with a short shutdown. The gub'mint has been shutdown many times before.

I hate liars
I hate thugs
I hate people that take there anger out on innocent people.

All you scum can all go to hell.

So that means you hate the republicans who shut the government down and hurt our country to the tune of billions just because they were mad at Obama?

lol, what an idiotic post. How did it "hurt" the country?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/def...r-2013-federal-government-shutdown-report.pdf

United States federal government credit-rating downgrades - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

the credit downgrading rests solely on Obama man. WTF. The debt is astronomical under O. It had nothing to do with a short shutdown. The gub'mint has been shutdown many times before.

Standard and Poors made it clear that the downgrade was due to the political atmosphere increasing the likelihood of the U.S. defaulting on our debt. Even if our deficit was as bad as the right wing claims, (it has been more than cut in half over the last six years) there would be no chance default without the childish republican shutdown.

WASHINGTON, D. C. -- Congressional Black Caucus Chair Marcia Fudge on Monday categorized a Missouri grand jury's decision not to criminally charge the police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown "a slap in the face" that underscores "an unwritten rule that Black lives hold no value."

Rep. Marcia Fudge calls Ferguson acquittal a miscarriage of justice cleveland.com

Oh my...Stupid is and stupid says. Does she not understand law?

The problem is not necessarily with the Ferguson decision; the problem is that the outcome is always the same when cops kill blacks, even when it is more than obvious that the killing was unwarranted and could well be considered outright murder. This happens in case after case, so the Black community is up in arms. It's not just about Ferguson and Officer Wilson. Wilson may well have been justified in killing this kid, but the feeling in much of America is that cops can do whatever they want and we are no longer safe from the police. They are more of a threat to us than they are protecting us. I'm white, and I don't trust any of them anymore. They believe they are above the law, and in one case after another, juries reinstate this idea that they are above the law by letting them get off without even being charged and having to face a real jury.
So Wilson should be tried and convicted of murder as a sacrificial lamb for previous misdeeds by white cops against blacks regardless of the facts?

WASHINGTON, D. C. -- Congressional Black Caucus Chair Marcia Fudge on Monday categorized a Missouri grand jury's decision not to criminally charge the police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown "a slap in the face" that underscores "an unwritten rule that Black lives hold no value."

Rep. Marcia Fudge calls Ferguson acquittal a miscarriage of justice cleveland.com

The problem is not necessarily with the Ferguson decision; the problem is that the outcome is always the same when cops kill blacks, even when it is more than obvious that the killing was unwarranted and could well be considered outright murder. This happens in case after case, so the Black community is up in arms. It's not just about Ferguson and Officer Wilson. Wilson may well have been justified in killing this kid, but the feeling in much of America is that cops can do whatever they want and we are no longer safe from the police. They are more of a threat to us than they are protecting us. I'm white, and I don't trust any of them anymore. They believe they are above the law, and in one case after another, juries reinstate this idea that they are above the law by letting them get off without even being charged and having to face a real jury.
So Wilson should be tried and convicted of murder as a sacrificial lamb for previous misdeeds by white cops against blacks regardless of the facts?

Is that what you get out of all of this? The people are tired of being treated as they have with no one being held accountable. A fair grand jury, instead of that sham that was performed, and fair treatment for the people on the streets as well as accountability for cops who act like they have "license to kill whenever they feel like it" authority would shut down any protests faster than you can imagine. Nobody wants an innocent person found guilty, but without real accountability there will be more protests.

Is that what you get out of all of this? The people are tired of being treated as they have with no one being held accountable. A fair grand jury, instead of that sham that was performed, and fair treatment for the people on the streets as well as accountability for cops who act like they have "license to kill whenever they feel like it" authority would shut down any protests faster than you can imagine. Nobody wants an innocent person found guilty, but without real accountability there will be more protests.
The people that are protesting have already made up their minds about Wilson.......GUILTY! Any trial that does not return a verdict of guilty would be considered a sham, just like you consider the grand jury to be a sham. A narrative of wrongdoing was set up by the MSM, and many people are locked into believing it, hard evidence be damned.

I won't waste anymore bandwidth on you.
You're stupid.
Premanent Ignore

What proof do you have that the Grand Jury was a sham? Do you realize there were witnesses that support Wilson's version of events and despite the pressure of the DOJ and despite the pressure from their own black community, they stand by their stories.

What proof do you have that the Grand Jury was a sham? Do you realize there were witnesses that support Wilson's version of events and despite the pressure of the DOJ and despite the pressure from their own black community, they stand by their stories.

I've already listed several examples of irregularities in that particular grand jury that would almost guarantee them not returning an indictment, and I don't care to go into that again. Perhaps you could go back and read them, or perhaps do a little research for yourself. You might want to start with PBS. They have a very nice "documented" chart that lists responses from the witnesses.

I've already listed several examples of irregularities in that particular grand jury that would almost guarantee them not returning an indictment, and I don't care to go into that again. Perhaps you could go back and read them, or perhaps do a little research for yourself. You might want to start with PBS. They have a very nice "documented" chart that lists responses from the witnesses.

Did you see all the evidence? Were you in the Grand Jury room? Do you know what the witnesses said in the Grand Jury room?

You have a version that is made up of a media entity, what is their bias? You have no idea, because you aren't at PBS.

You are jumping to a lot of conclusions based on your prejudice and bias.

Did you see all the evidence? Were you in the Grand Jury room? Do you know what the witnesses said in the Grand Jury room?

You have a version that is made up of a media entity, what is their bias? You have no idea, because you aren't at PBS.

Well, no, I wasn't in the grand jury room, but I did read the transcripts, and read remarks made by Scalia describing the function of a grand jury, as well as many other sources of fact and opinion. Contrary to your belief, I don't just accept the word of any particular source of information unless they can document what is said and clearly define the line between their opinion, and what can be documented. I suspect you just accept anything fox says and discount any other source. You need to realize that it's not just a matter of us vs. them when it comes to information. Find out for yourself.

Well, no, I wasn't in the grand jury room, but I did read the transcripts, and read remarks made by Scalia describing the function of a grand jury, as well as many other sources of fact and opinion. Contrary to your belief, I don't just accept the word of any particular source of information unless they can document what is said and clearly define the line between their opinion, and what can be documented. I suspect you just accept anything fox says and discount any other source. You need to realize that it's not just a matter of us vs. them when it comes to information. Find out for yourself.

Sorry I don't watch FoxNews, what gave you that idea? It wouldn't be bias and bigotry would it?

Did a lot of reading, I know the Grand Jury procedure and you need a lot less to get an indictment than a conviction, so the evidence did not require a lot and apparently there is little to move ahead.

The evidence and the reports are very mixed but several witnesses said Wilson account was accurate, inspire of pressure from their community wanted, in spite of what the liberals wanted.

I found out for myself and a Grand Jury that saw the evidence agree with me.

Sorry I don't watch FoxNews, what gave you that idea? It wouldn't be bias and bigotry would it?

Did a lot of reading, I know the Grand Jury procedure and you need a lot less to get an indictment than a conviction, so the evidence did not require a lot and apparently there is little to move ahead.

The evidence and the reports are very mixed but several witnesses said Wilson account was accurate, inspire of pressure from their community wanted, in spite of what the liberals wanted.

Great. We both know a little about grand jury proceedings. How often is defense evidence usually presented in a normal grand jury, (never) and how often is the prosecutor the one who presents the defense evidence (again, never) Happened here though. Why?

looting.jpg

I think we would have a bigger problem if the District Attorney or the members of the GJ brought charges not because of evidence
but to settle down a mob.

Great. We both know a little about grand jury proceedings. How often is defense evidence usually presented in a normal grand jury, (never) and how often is the prosecutor the one who presents the defense evidence (again, never) Happened here though. Why?

Grand Jury testimony is not usually released to the public, the prosecutor was trying to be accommodating because of the special circumstances.

I would think with all the reading and research in this case you would have read it. :dunno:

Forum List

Back