Congressional Black Caucus: Ferguson Decision a Slap in the Face to Blacks

Can you read what it says... do you need it translated?

Of course I read what it says. I was trying to give you an opportunity to rethink the completely disgusting point you thought you were making. I get it. You think because there is a Congressional Black Caucus that somehow makes them all racist. Only an idiot would think that way, and any point you might make is that you are an idiot.

Honestly I think it makes them all low 2 digit IQ'd RACISTS, terrorists, and crooks!

rep-sheila-jackson-lee-d-tx-democrat-stupid-moonbat-political-poster-1279773614.jpg

th

stupid-liberal-quotes-hank-johnson-fear-that-the-whole-islan-politics-1382448734.jpg

bobby-rush-hoodie-thumb-400xauto-33051444.jpg

charlie-rangel-tax-cheat.png

Need more?

No need. You've made it quite clear that you are just another crazy racist teabagger.

And you have made it clear that you're a traitor and a white hating racist piece of whale shit. See how fun it is? Asshole!

You're a traitor as you work to undermine this country and turn people against each other. You're working to destroy America. For that fuck you!

You don't like evidence??? Only a brainless retard wouldn't care about the evidence. That explains why so many fools can react violently over a cop defending himself from a thugs attempt at getting his gun.

Oh my.....another teabagger doesn't like me. What ever will I do?

Lay down, open your mouth and this TeaBagger will teabag you!
teabag.gif

Can you read what it says... do you need it translated?

Of course I read what it says. I was trying to give you an opportunity to rethink the completely disgusting point you thought you were making. I get it. You think because there is a Congressional Black Caucus that somehow makes them all racist. Only an idiot would think that way, and any point you might make is that you are an idiot.

Honestly I think it makes them all low 2 digit IQ'd RACISTS, terrorists, and crooks!

rep-sheila-jackson-lee-d-tx-democrat-stupid-moonbat-political-poster-1279773614.jpg

th

stupid-liberal-quotes-hank-johnson-fear-that-the-whole-islan-politics-1382448734.jpg

Need more?

No need. You've made it quite clear that you are just another crazy racist teabagger.

Yes, when you're unable, from lack of mental acumen, to argue the facts presented, that most of them are idiots, terrorists, or crooks, fall back into name calling! ....Pathetic...I assume you are black!

I'm nothing if not fair, so tell me. What exactly was your point. All I can tell is that you hate blacks who make remarks about what they see as mistreatment of other blacks. Was there anything else?

See how racist you are...I hate Liberal blacks equally with Liberal whites!

th

Need more?

And you have made it clear that you're a traitor and a white hating racist piece of whale shit. See how fun it is? Asshole!

You're a traitor as you work to undermine this country and turn people against each other. You're working to destroy America. For that fuck you!

You don't like evidence??? Only a brainless retard wouldn't care about the evidence. That explains why so many fools can react violently over a cop defending himself from a thugs attempt at getting his gun.

Oh my.....another teabagger doesn't like me. What ever will I do?

Lay down, open your mouth and this TeaBagger will teabag you!
teabag.gif

I'm flattered, but you aren't really my type, thanks for the offer though. Back to the discussion. Was there anything else you were trying to say with those pictures other than your hate or black people?

th

Need more?

Yes, when you're unable, from lack of mental acumen, to argue the facts presented, that most of them are idiots, terrorists, or crooks, fall back into name calling! ....Pathetic...I assume you are black!

I'm nothing if not fair, so tell me. What exactly was your point. All I can tell is that you hate blacks who make remarks about what they see as mistreatment of other blacks. Was there anything else?

We're getting somewhere now. You hate black and white liberals equally. Anything else you want to share?

th

Need more?

We're getting somewhere now. You hate black and white liberals equally. Anything else you want to share?

Look at my posts and PICK something!

I hate liars
I hate thugs
I hate people that take there anger out on innocent people.

All you scum can all go to hell.

So that means you hate the republicans who shut the government down and hurt our country to the tune of billions just because they were mad at Obama?

I hate liars
I hate thugs

So that means you hate the republicans who shut the government down and hurt our country to the tune of billions just because they were mad at Obama?

Obuma PICKED what was to be shut down, and it was only 17% of the gov't...He DELIBERATELY picked things that affected the most people...but, I fully understand you don't know that!

Going by your posts, I'll stick with my original thought that you are just another crazy racist teabagger, but that's why I asked if you had anything else you wanted to share. I figured I would be nice and give you another shot.

I hate liars
I hate thugs

Obuma PICKED what was to be shut down, and it was only 17% of the gov't...He DELIBERATELY picked things that affected the most people...but, I fully understand you don't know that!

OK......Why don't you just save us all some time and list all the people you hate. From your previous posts, I know it is a long list, but it will be easier than going through them one at a time.

Going by your posts, I'll stick with my original thought that you are just another crazy racist teabagger, but that's why I asked if you had anything else you wanted to share. I figured I would be nice and give you another shot.

Yes, with all the posts I'm involved in, you just couldn't find another to discuss, since you look like a fool in this one!

I hate liars
I hate thugs

OK......Why don't you just save us all some time and list all the people you hate. From your previous posts, I know it is a long list, but it will be easier than going through them one at a time.

You're the one that wants to know, do some work, for a change, and look them up...typical black liberal, try to farm off the work on anyone else... Obuma Syndrome in full bloom!

I hate liars
I hate thugs

You're the one that wants to know, do some work, for a change, and look them up...typical black liberal, try to farm off the work on anyone else... Obuma Syndrome in full bloom!

I don't really care either way. I already decided you are just another crazy racist teabagger. I was just giving the opportunity to add what ever info you might think would help your case.

I hate liars
I hate thugs

I don't really care either way. I already decided you are just another crazy racist teabagger. I was just giving the opportunity to add what ever info you might think would help your case.

Most of us don't care what you think, you certainly can't argue a point, and your childish "Just giving you an opportunity" confirms it!

I hate liars
I hate thugs

lol, what an idiotic post. How did it "hurt" the country?

Most of us don't care what you think, you certainly can't argue a point, and your childish "Just giving you an opportunity" confirms it!

You know that's not true. You care what I say, and can't keep yourself from spouting something racist or stupid, or both.

You know that's not true. You care what I say, and can't keep yourself from spouting something racist or stupid, or both.

If I simply stop answering you, would it prove I couldn't give a shit about what a 2 digit, IQ'd liberal posts?

I hate liars
I hate thugs

lol, what an idiotic post. How did it "hurt" the country?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/def...r-2013-federal-government-shutdown-report.pdf

United States federal government credit-rating downgrades - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If I simply stop answering you, would it prove I couldn't give a shit about what a 2 digit, IQ'd liberal posts?

I'm pretty sure you have never proven anything to anybody.

Forum List

Back