Congress must pass stopgap to keep government open

So what if government has a "partial shut down"?

At least the part that is shut down won't be able to fuck things up even more.

perfect example of why people who hate government shouldn't run government. :cuckoo:

see that's where your wrong. I don't hate government. I hate bad government. I hate piss poor politicians who corrupt government by reducing our liberties while claiming they are taking care of us.

see that's where your wrong. I don't hate government. I hate bad government. I hate piss poor politicians who corrupt government by reducing our liberties while claiming they are taking care of us.

so you hated baby bush?

I never voted for GW nor did I support the war in Iraq in fact I didn't support 99% of what GW did (which as you know was to expand government power and expense more than any other president , except for Obama that is). And if you bothered to read my threads before you assume what my political affiliations are, you would have seen that I have called GW a moron and an idiot on almost every occasion I could.

so you hated baby bush?

I did, just as much as I hate Obama.

Is it that hard of a concept? I have never seen a worse "if you're not with us, you're against us" mentality than I have seen from Obamanites. Wake up, idiots.

Forum List

Back