Senator Paul vows to hold up any spending bill to keep the government open past Sept 30 that includes money for Ukraine

The University of Pennsylvania is one of the eight private colleges and universities in the vaunted Ivy League, known for accepting unusually smart students, great test takers, legacies, and the sons and daughters of famous and/or very wealthy people.
Well I'll be damned.....you do know they are famous for taking exceptionally smart students....

iu

And Rand Paul is happy they did.
Poopeypants paid for the invasion by sending billions to Putin for their oil after shutting our production down. So its Pinochijoe who is happy becausse the Ukraine money laundering operation cranks out his kickbacks.

You're one of very few that even try to deny that America is at war with Russia. It's called a proxy war fyi.
We’re not at war with Russia and no one sane wants to be at war with Russia.

We need to mind our own business. NATO is a useless and expensive relic, the USSR is dead.

They’re not commies so why give a fuck?

The leftoid assholes infecting the US government are much closer to the sort of commies we should be spending tax dollars to wipe out.

This isn’t a war, retard.

Show me the congressional declaration, but really more likely, show me the nuclear crater that is where the White House and the Capitol Building used to be.

When the United States Declare of War.

Name the President who requested a Declaration of War.

When did that President sign the Declaratioin of War.

Forum List

Back